27 Reviews for DJ Dance Daddy

One Event Per Day (1)
Microphones (1)
Sound/PA System (1)
Uplighting (1)

DJ Phillip was the best decision we ever made for our wedding. He was so good at reading the crowd and kept the party going from beginning until end. We couldn't have been happier or had a better time! If you are looking for the best, DJDancedaddy is where it's at

Profile Picture Krystal, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Phillip was incredible, we sat down with him twice prior to the wedding and he helped plan everything out. We had a very relaxed kind of wedding, and he played the part well. Even helped me with some special surprises, music selection was absolutely on point and he even found an obscure song for us by a not so well known band that we wanted as our first dance. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Rory, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We fell in love with The Sound Investment Band at my daughter's wedding in 2013. When my son decided to get married in July of 2017, there was no doubt in any of our minds that we just HAD TO HAVE THIS BAND AGAIN! Their music is fabulous, and Phil as Master of Ceremonies makes sure to get everyone involved and dancing. Everyone involved with the group was extremely talented and did a great job at entertaining us. At both wedding receptions, no one wanted the party to end and people were still raving about the band the next morning. My husband and I seriously considered having an anniversary party just to be able to party with them again. They are absolutely the best and a must have at your event.

Profile Picture Bonnie, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ

I cannot say enough about how wonderful Philip was to work with. His energy and supportive personality was so great to have during our wedding planning process. During the wedding he did a wonderful job with every aspect of the wedding music, including the ceremony, cocktail hour, and the reception. We had countless people coming up to us and saying how amazing our DJ was!! Our dance floor was full the entire night. We couldn't have asked for anything more!!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Phillip / Dance Dady did an amazing job..... we had a lot children at our wedding and he catered to every thing and everyone

Profile Picture User7964974, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We hired Philip as our DJ and we believed he made for such an unforgettable evening. During our planning process, Philip was responsive, fun, and able to offer good feedback. Philip was also discrete when I chose to surprise my groom with a change in my processional music. Philip was certain to use my private email and it made for such a fun and emotional moment during our processional. We cannot get over how wonderful Philip was for our reception. We were having a rough time during our reception due to a different vendor but with his non-stop party music and ability to hype our guests, none of our guests noticed the behind-the-scenes drama. Philip has an amazing energy and an incredibly fun personality. Philip was also very open to our guests requests and was quick to judge them against our "Do Not Play" list. As a fun aside, Philip is also an officiant, my cousin and bridesmaid realized, during our reception entrance line-up, that Philip was her officiant. It was a fun connection and it made us feel closer to Philip and Kathleen. Now hiring Philip is like a family tradition!!

Profile Picture Jess, 8/18/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Philip played our wedding this August and he was phenomenal. From our initial meeting till the end of our event, he was professional and helpful. Our guests had an amazing time at our wedding! Philip accommodated our every request and made every effort to fit int the foreign songs we had on our playlist. We would definitely recommend him!!

Profile Picture G, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Awesome time. Thanks for everything!

Profile Picture Justin, 3/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Philip was excellent right from the start. He understood what we were looking for at our wedding, and he helped us finalize our playlists. He even sprinkled a few nice surprises into the mix. Super nice guy, and he did a great job.

Profile Picture Dan, 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

By far the best DJ in the area! Very personalized, customized and amazing DJ !

Profile Picture Julie, 8/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ

Sound investment & two of hearts are extraordinary ,our wedding was a success, thanks to Phillip & Rev.Kathleen. They are beautiful people, who do a beautiful job. Thank you, Francesca &Richard Hernandez

Profile Picture Richard, 6/6/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

It seems impossible with all of the wedding bands out there that you could attend multiple events and see the same band but this is the case for me. As a guest of a wedding you are definitely looking forward to the party portion of the evening and this band does not disappoint! After attending multiple stellar events hosted by Sound Investment , I felt they warranted a review. I would 100% recommend them! I know that the Mr. And Mrs. from the weddings I attended were thrilled with their choice of band. The diversity in the musical selection was fantastic. (Just a little bit of everything you would want to hear) Also, I believe they learned a few new songs specifically for one couple! It's hearing things like that that really impressed me. I am already married and did not know about Sound Investment at the time. If I had, I am sure they would have been part of our big day as well!!

Profile Picture User4661123, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ

He and his wife are great people. So happy I got to meet them. Very pleased with my ceremony. Philip did was wonderful job!

Profile Picture Melissia, 6/28/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Great time for a Halloween Party for co-workers and their children! Would recommend the karaoke/DJ for a really fun event!

Profile Picture Joni, 10/30/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The Sound Investment Band was amazing for our wedding and I would definitely recommend them to anyone getting married to use at their wedding. People that were at our wedding are still talking about the band and how awesome they were. Our guests had such a good time with the band and they had everyone up and dancing all night!

Profile Picture Lacey, 9/28/13, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ

Philip did a wonderful job DJ'ing our wedding. He was open to our musical choices and blended them with contemporary music for the perfect balance during both the pre-ceremony and reception.
We would use this vendor again !!!

Profile Picture User3700548, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The Sound Investment Band was the most talked about part of our reception. I can't even count how many people told us how much they loved the band. Guests who don't normally dance were up on the their feet dancing the night away. The band did a great job of choosing various songs that guests of all ages enjoyed. They even took requests throughout the night. I would choose Sound Investment Band in a heartbeat if I were planning another event.

Profile Picture User3082801, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Band

Wow! I cannot thank Sound Investment enough for DJ'ing my wedding! I have heard the whole band play several times and absolutely fell in love with them. They are phenomenal and upbeat, really get people on the dance floor. You could request literally any genre or song, and they've got it covered perfectly.We decided to have Phil from Sound Investment, DJ our wedding and he was fantastic! Not only did he DJ but he sang a few sons including our wedding song, Billy Joel, "Just The Way You Are" which was incredible. The whole night was awesome, non-stop dancing from every age group. He even had our obscure requests. Prior to the wedding we had a great consultation where we listened to a ton of songs, very relaxed and cool to pick your playlists that way. I highly recommend Sound Investment Band or DJ. After our wedding I think 3 or 4 of my friends booked them as well!

Profile Picture Anna, 5/17/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ

Phil and the SIB have provided entertainment for the St. Anthony Italian Nite event for the past 8 years. We have only been doing this event for 10 years. They are extremely versatile and can slide from rock to old standards to old school ethnic music. Any request made can always be accomodated. They never fail to amaze the crowd at their performances and the event has been sold out since they began. They deserve a 5 out of 5 score and even better.

Profile Picture Vince , 3/9/13, 1 Review
Category: Band

As the groom, the only thing I wanted was a live band and I was very happy with the band. During dinner they played at a level that you could still hear the person next to you talk and when dinner was over the party really started. The dance floor was crowded all night long and our guests have a great time.

Profile Picture User3701848, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

A band was a must for our wedding, but many were so expensive. I will honestly say I was a little worried because Sound Investment was cheaper than the others we considered. However, they exceeded our expectations. The dance floor was packed the entire night! They learned two songs for us and accommodated all requests. The band even traveled to Baltimore for our event. We highly recommend this band for your wedding or special event.

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/30/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Band

Philip and his team are a pleasure to work with; fun, easygoing, and reasonable. They learned songs for us, played a variety and accommodated all requests, including allowing a family member to play a song with the band. The crowd was pleased with the entertainment. We definitely recommend Sound Investment Band!

Profile Picture User3882843, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ

Sound investment band helped make our wedding the massive success that it was. They were well liked by everyone .

Profile Picture Paul, 8/5/12, 1 Review
Category: Band

We decided to use this band after seeing them perform at my sister's wedding in 2009. For our reception, we gave the band a list of songs that we wanted played. They only played about half of them and chose the rest of the songs which were not our favorites. We also asked that they not bring the microphone out to the guests and at one point, I had to remind them of this request after they were on the dance floor sticking the microphone in our guests' faces. They apologized about this after the reception but we didn't feel like we had the band experience we were hoping for.

The quality of music was good and Phil was flexible and easy to work with.

Profile Picture Kate, 6/28/13, 2 Reviews