Sound Influence Reviews

2 | Woodstock, GA

2 Reviews for Sound Influence

Joel · Married on 03/09/2013

These guys performed our wedding reception and they absolutely rocked the house for 4 hours! Their energy was great and spilled out all over the room. They worked the dance floor from the stage and the floor playing feel good dance hits covering 50 decades of music! They were a pleasure to work with, very low maintenance and kept a very diverse crowd ranging nationalities and ages 2-90 happy all night. Weren't too loud, either! Highly recommend Sound Influence for your wedding or corporate event.

Sent on 05/19/2013

Kevin · Married on 09/15/2012

The manager (and drummer) for Sound Influence was very acceptable to the songs I wanted. He gave us access to their playlist and allowed me to select what I really wanted to hear. My reception was inside and I was worried that a "live band", playing dance music, might be too loud. The sound level was perfect! You know how you can get a sore throat from trying to scream over the music? Well, we did not have that problem. The selections allowed everyone to dance... slow to rocking. I highly recommend Sound Influence.

Sent on 09/17/2012