Sound Illusion DJs Reviews

36 | Paramus, NJ

36 Reviews for Sound Illusion DJs

Joann · Married on 09/16/2011

I want to thank you Frank from Sound Illusion DJ. 's for making my wedding so spectacular. All my guests had such a wonderful time and they all commented how great the music was. From the sound system to the lighting effects, the entertainment was truly professional and most of all, you made my wedding a dream come true. The best part was everyone was on the dance floor the whole night enjoying the music and having a great time. To this day, I am still getting compliments. Thanks again for a memorable evening.

Sent on 03/13/2012

Marko · Married on 09/10/2011

The Sound Illusion DJs provided some great entertainment on our wedding day. They worked closely with us on the song selection, the sound system was great, the song transitions were smooth, they did a fantastic job pronouncing rather difficult names and were very easy to get along and work with. We most certainly recommend Sound Illusion DJs to anyone looking for the complete DJ package!

- Mimi & Marko

Sent on 03/15/2012

Stephanie · Married on 08/07/2011

Frank was awesome!!! He djed our wedding in Sea Bright, NJ down the shore. Frank kept the party going the entire night, great music choices, and he even followed the choices we made. His professionalism is wonderful, he accomodated all of our needs, he even set up everything outside for our ceremony and cocktail hour, and then moved inside for the reception....I can't say enough for Sound Illusion DJs....wonderful wonderful wonderful

Sent on 03/15/2012
  • F

Francois · Married on 06/04/2011

Frank (owner) was extremely nice. From the first phone call I could tell he knew what he was doing. The music was awesome, he had everyone on the dance floor the whole time, and I mean everyone! He is very professional and I didn't have to worry about a thing. My friends are still talking about what a great time they had and music is a big part of that.

Sent on 03/14/2012

Brett · Married on 04/15/2011

Sound Illusion DJs was the best choice I made for my wedding. I reviewed a few DJs, but was immediately won over by the professional but friendly meeting with Frank DiGiovanni and company. My wife and I had made our decision before we even made it back to my car.

As I had no prior experience in this area, Frank was extremely helpful and led my wife and I by the hand. He double and triple checked all of our needs and was quick to respond to the "panic moments" that all couples feel when planning a wedding.

At the ceremony, Frank had the great presence that I expected, adhered well to our music style requests and kept the party moving along. Sound Illusion DJs has all my thanks for making my wedding the most memorable night of my life. I cannot recommend them any higher!

Sent on 05/13/2011
  • O

Wendy · Married on 05/23/2009

Sound Illusions DJs had a wide variety of music from which to choose. At the wedding reception, they were fun and organized dance floor activities for the guests. We extended the reception by an hour while at the event and they were flexible and continued working until the end. My only complaint was the sound volume, which made it difficult for other guests to hold a conversation---a frequent problem at these types of events!

Sent on 04/29/2011

Jim T. · Married on 06/10/2008

Re: FDSound,

Frank DiGiavonni did an incredible job with our wedding reception!
    From the very beginning it was an effortless esperience for us. There just weren't any problems. He worked seamlessly with the hotel staff where we held the affair. When on the spot changes from our plan came up during the affair he handled them perfectly.
    There was even a near disaster during the middle of our reception. There was a fire alarm in the Hotel. We actually had to evacuate the hall. Frank handled it in a way which actually turned it into a fun memory for all to remember.

We can't recommend his service enough,
    Jim and Toni DeGrosa

Sent on 06/04/2011

Al · Married on 05/07/2011

Working with Sound Illusion and Frank was a pleasure both before and during my wedding. In the planning stage of it all Frank was allways assuring and knew that it would all turn out right, probably because of his experience in the field. During the wedding he was the best emcee there could have been satisfying all of my guests from age 16 to to 83 years of age. Thank You!!

Sent on 06/16/2011

Maria · Married on 05/07/2017

Sound Illusions DJ's were great! This is the third time I have used them. Frank is very accommodating & easy to work with. They played for my daughter's Communion party & both the adults & kids had a great time dancing! Music was awesome & Darrell played all of our requests! I would definitely recommend them for any type of party!

Sent on 05/21/2017

Kathleen · Married on 07/05/2014

Very professional!!!! Did exactly what we asked.

Sent on 07/08/2014

Madeline · Married on 10/15/2011

I can't tell you how many people to this day come up to me and my husband and telll us what a great time they had at our wedding. Sound Illusions DJs made our wedding day fun and memorable. Frank DiGiovanni, owner, is very professional and down to earth. If you are not sure of what kind of music to have at your affair he will guide you through and help you pick just the right ones. There is a large variety to choose from. I was very impressed that he was able to find every song request that we submitted to him. Dont be afraid to ask questions. I certainly had a few, but Frank answered them without hesitation. I would definitely use Sound Illusions again for any future events.

Sent on 03/16/2012