Sound For Days Reviews

Sound For Days 3
Sound For Days 4
Sound For Days 5

Kelly · Married on 10/14/2017

I booked Brandon based on several recommendations from friends. I really appreciated his take charge personality on my big day when I was being pulled in a million directions. He was very flexible with me and I'd definitely recommend him!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Jessica · Married on 10/07/2017

Brandon was so awesome as the DJ for our wedding a few weeks ago! He made sure we stayed on track with our timing and special dances and made sure we were always having a fun time! I would highly recommend him if you want to have a super fun event, he is very professional and great personality and always made sure us and our guests were happy and having fun. He also made great suggestions to some of the music choices we needed for our entrance songs, cocktail hour and dinner. Brandon, thank you so much, you rocked the party!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Sarah · Married on 09/23/2017

Craig and I booked Brandon for our wedding on August 19th 2017. If I could give more than 5 stars, I most certainly would! Brandon was affordable and easy to work with! He exceeded all of our expectations for our big day. We would HIGHLY recommend his DJ services for your big day! On top of the music Brandon had provided us, the entire wedding party loved him! He was engaging with the wedding party and wedding guests at all times. Go book him!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Tiffiney · Married on 08/26/2017

Brandon was amazing! We've had nothing but great compliments from those who attended our wedding. He kept everything flowing from the time of our ceremony until the night wrapped up. He associated with everyone in a way that it seemed like he had known them for more than just the day, and even surprised my MIL with the son/mother dance by transitioning into a song she picked out that he told her he could not find. I highly recommend Brandon, his personality and professionalism will be the talk of the night and for many days after!! Thank you Brandon for everything!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Heather · Married on 08/04/2017

Brandon was our wedding DJ, and I HIGHLY recommend him for a seamless and stress-free experience! From the initial consult, playlist, reasonable pricing, endless supply of all genres of music- he makes sure everyone involved has an amazing experience! I LOVED the shoe game too! :)

Matthew · Married on 05/20/2017

Brandon was great!! He met all our requests and exceeded our expectations. Even after returning home from a European vacation the night before, he was energetic and didn't miss a beat! We were lucky to have Brandon for our day and would definitely recommend him for yours!

Sent on 05/30/2017
  • Erinn

Erin · Married on 04/29/2017

Brandon was fantastic last Saturday and definitely helped our entire wedding reception flow from beginning to end. The dance floor was packed all night and anything we needed, he was there to lend a helping hand. I had no doubt he would keep the party going but just so glad the guests felt the same way! Thank you, Brandon, from the bottom of our hearts! It was the best day ever.

Sent on 05/02/2017

Susan · Married on 04/22/2017

Reception was amazing. Lighting was gorgeous and set the mood. Music was awesome. Brandon did an awesome job playing our wedding and reception music. I highly recommend him. Very professional. Thanks Brandon for a night we will truly never ever forget!!

Sent on 04/29/2017

Paige · Married on 04/15/2017

Brandon was our DJ, and he was amazing! Recommended the shoe game and it was a huge hit. Everyone has been raving about how awesome he was!

Sent on 04/17/2017

Dennis · Married on 04/08/2017

Brandon DJed my wedding on 4/8/17 and he did everything that my wife and I asked for. He played Cambodian music during dinner like I requested and also kept our first dance song where my wife recorded her own rendition of Stand by Me a secret from me which was the highlight of my night. Brandon kept the party music going and had the whole crowd dancing until the night ended. I would definitely recommend Brandon to whoever needs a DJ for a wedding or any event. Thanks again buddy!

Sent on 04/17/2017

Christina · Married on 03/18/2017

Brandon was absolutely amazing and made the DJ process stress free! He helped pick out the mother/son dance and was very helpful in choosing our walk out song. Brandon followed the timeline and really made sure that things were moving along so we could get everyone out on the dance floor! We even had guests arrive about 30 minutes early and he made sure there was music for them to enjoy. The dance floor was filled from the time the music started up until the venue finally made up pack up and leave. I even asked for one more song after his time was up and he said it was fine with him if it was okay with the venue! Everyone keeps saying how much fun they had and the music was definitely a huge part of that!

Sent on 05/24/2017

Tina Marie · Married on 11/05/2016

Brandon made our wedding reception atmosphere even more amazing with our music. Everyone complimented our tunes and impressed with the music selection. Basically not your typical "wedding Dj" music.
    He genuinely cared about making our wedding reception unique. Brandon met with my husband and I several times to customize our playlist.
    His lighting made a great touch to our reception! 5 star 2 thumbs up. This guy is a REAL pro and entertainment expert.

Sent on 03/23/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 10/15/2016

Best DJ in Cincinnati! He was recommended by a friend and we were so happy we went with him. He met with us beforehand to get a sense of exactly what we wanted. He kept everything moving smoothly at the wedding and played all of the perfect songs. He worked well with all the other vendors. He has a very hip vibe as a DJ should, played the music we wanted, not what might be more popular with a hipper crowd. :). Also, he was so sweet to my aging parents. Lots of guests told me later what a great time they had at our wedding, and I credit our DJ for much of that! Thank you!!!

Sent on 03/26/2017

Kallie · Married on 10/07/2016

I highly recommend Brandon for any event that you are looking to have a good time! Our biggest request was to make sure everyone was having a good time and on the dance floor. He made sure it happened. Not only did he bring the crowd on the dance floor he helped with the overall flow of our reception. Once we arrive at the venue ( Rhinegeist) Brandon instantly took charge . Thanks again for helping make our wedding day one we will never forget- Kallie Rauen

Sent on 05/26/2017

Shelby · Married on 08/12/2016

We love Brandon! He did an amazing job at our wedding! Pricing was great, songs were great, and he is a great entertainer! He met with me on several occasions to make sure our music was just how we wanted it for our big day! Highly recommend him to DJ at any event! ??

• Kendra

Kendra · Married on 05/21/2016

Beyond Amazing

It has been a month since our wedding and we are still talking about how much fun we had. Brandon was amazing... it wasn’t just music he provided, it was an entire night of fun!! Our guests stayed on the dance floor all night & so did I!! My dad even learned how to ‘drop a beat’... and I will never forget this night. I would recommend Sound For Days for any event!!

Sent on 02/15/2019

Ariana · Married on 07/12/2014

Brandon was the very best option we could have chosen to include on our wedding day! He is fun, funny, professional and alleviates a lot of the stress of the planning the reception! He will map it all out for you and cater it to your likes and dislikes. He is creative with different options of games to play and can easily get your guests up and on the dance floor!

christy · Married on 07/05/2014

Out of town wedding? Try Amelia Island, Florida! Brandon took care sound and more for our rehearsal, ceremony and reception! Attention to every detail from start to finish. His beautiful prayer for us,our family and friends had us in tears. Totally kept the party going and don't forget to ask about "The Shoe Game" Total highlight of the night!

Eric · Married on 02/15/2014

Picking the right DJ for your wedding is tough. They control the movement of the ceremony and the energy. Brandon did an amazing job at my wedding. Good music, fun little wedding games etc. Can't go wrong!

Molly · Married on 10/19/2013

In my opinion, music can make or break the party. Brandon MADE our wedding reception a party. He is energetic, got everyone involved and he's extremely professional. People are still talking about how much fun they had. I've also had Brandon provide music for my store's customer events and they love them!

Robin · Married on 09/14/2013

Brandon was amazing to work with. He made the planning process super easy and took the stress off me as a bride. He made sure to play the things we loved and wanted and also remembered the songs we absolutely did not want played. He also took requests for songs during the reception and his MC skills are on point; he was extremely professional while having a ton of fun and keeping it energetic. I highly recommend him for your wedding!!

Sent on 04/23/2017

Lisa · Married on 11/26/2011

DJ Brandon Scott Perry shows every attribute a DJ should have and more; Honesty, openness to customization and different styles, and he goes above & beyond to make your event (in our case, our wedding) spectacular! He treats you like a friend/family, rather than a customer with a touch of love into what he does! Professionalism? He was there hours before the event, to make sure everything was perfect, and it was! He even called me in the morning to let me know, and wish me the best before I walked down the aisle. The wedding games he came up with were a huge hit, too. Couldn't of asked for a better DJ. Plus, he's just a very caring & compassionate person. His character speaks volumes. We love this guy!!

• George

George · Married on 10/16/2010

Being a DJ at a club is hard. Being a DJ for a wedding is even harder. Brandon from Sound For Days has extensive experience in both venues. He came as a recommendation from another couple who used him for their wedding. Me and my wife always talk about how our wedding was the best we had ever experienced. We had a different song for each of the wedding party couples that walked in. Imagine having to announce and switch every song as the party walks in. We asked for the impossible and Brandon delivered and was also able to work within our budget. And then there was the shoe game, just a little heads up.. when Brandon asks who says "I love you more" make sure you raise both shoes. One of the funnest days of our lives and we owe a big part of that to Brandon from Sound For Days.

• Felicity

Felicity Spicer · Getting married on 08/07/2020

Brandon is exceptional!

You want a DJ that uses actual turn tables, knows your preferences front to back, gets the sound perfect, brings everyone to the dance floor, seamlessly flows song to song without pauses, and makes everyone say your reception was one of the best they've been to. Hire Brandon - he'll make sure all that happens. My husband and I were super happy with the personalized approach and process.

Sent on 10/18/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 05/20/2017

Everyone knows that your DJ can make or break your wedding reception and with my large family, this was even more important! Brandon couldn't have done a better job at our reception and we couldn't have been happier. Heard great things from our family about the flow of the night, how he announced the tables, etc. Our wedding wouldn't have been what it was without him!

He also provided uplighting for us which was great as well!

Sent on 05/30/2017