Sound Extreme Productions Reviews

Sound Extreme Productions 5
  • Courtney

Courtney Peters · Married on 02/09/2019

Above and beyond expectations

This company is the best. They make it their priority to make sure the bride and groom have the best night of their lives, and that the DJ/event services are everything they wanted and more. I highly recommend this company to anyone needing DJ services!! DJ Dylan was one of the highlights of our wedding night!

Sent on 02/28/2019

Sound Extreme Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for the review. DJ Dylan really enjoyed being your DJ. We wish you all the best, Congratulations!
  • Alison

Alison Young · Married on 11/10/2018

Great to work with

DJ Dylan was great - he understood our musical tastes and read the crowd well. It was super-cold the night of our wedding and he kept people dancing!

• Madeline

Madeline · Married on 11/03/2018

Great hosts that put your interests first!

Sound Extreme was attentive to our needs and were timely respondents to any questions we had before the event. Our DJ Johnny did an amazing job at playing the music we suggested and adding to it! He dealt with pushy relatives giving requests graciously and played music he knew we would appreciate. Everyone was easy to talk to and their planning platform is organized and easy to use. No one was pushy about up-selling, which made the entire experience stress-free. Hopefully I wont have to get married again, lol, but if i did, I'd know where to get my music.

Eden Alpert Anastasio · Married on 10/20/2018

The Best of the Best

We couldn't have done it without them. First, some of the nicest people I've ever worked with. They communicate, listen and really pay attention to every detail. They made our Wedding Day perfect. We would use them over and over again. Dylan Rocked and so Did Ryan.
    I could go on and on for pages, just trust that I'm in the industry of Entertainment and this company and Team are perfection.

Alexa · Married on 09/08/2018

Absolutely amazing experience for our wedding!!

• Emma

Emma Westfall · Married on 09/08/2018

Absolutely amazing!!!

We felt so blessed to have sound extreme help us through our wedding day they made everything flow so smoothly! Jordan did such an amazing job! He was so helpful with the planning and helping us get ready for the big day! Ruby Ann did such a great job at our photo booth we love looking through our beautiful photo book!

Cheryl · Married on 08/16/2018

Dylan was so helpful and professional! He walked us through rehearsal and made sure sound was clear and loud despite a crosswind. He let the processional music naturally fade when only a few seconds were left in the song. And he queued up our entrance music just as the beat dropped. He made sure we were on board with an unscheduled toast. And even took some of our favorite photos and videos of the night! Dylan was the behind-the-scenes man making everything run smoothly, helping to keep us on time, and ensuring everyone had a great time. We could not have asked for better service!!!

Morgan · Married on 08/04/2018

Sound Extreme was an amazing vendor to work with. They were very easy to work with on the planning process. They give you worksheets to help you plan so you do not forget anything. They also like to have a meeting or Skype session to introduce themselves and make sure you do not have any questions. We had DJ Ryan and cannot say enough good things. EVERYONE at the wedding loved the songs and the dance floor was going all night! We also used there white lighted backdrop and 3ft LOVE letters. I cannot recommend Sound Extreme enough, thanks for making our wedding a night that no one will forget!! Thanks Morgan and Andrew, August 4, 2018

Lisa · Married on 07/30/2018

Our DJ Ryan was amazing. He was very professional, stuck to the playlist that he was given, helped keep the flow of the wedding going, and was very flexible. Our guests continued to comment how great the DJ was. I would book Sound Extreme for future events for sure!

Christine · Married on 07/22/2018

Sound Extreme did an amazing job! Our DJ Jason really paid attention to the crowd and details!

Lauren · Married on 07/21/2018

Sound Extreme did such a wonderful job for our July 2018 wedding! My (now) husband and I had no idea what type of music we wanted for our reception. DJ Johnny made us feel comfortable and showed us playlists that worked for the vibe and crowd at our wedding. We also had a very specific transition of songs that we wanted for our first dance and it went exactly as planned. Everyone had a blast, and everything kept rolling, even when we snuck away for our sunset photos. We accidentally left our photo booth album in the reception hall and Johnny made a point to bring it to us on the other side of the property at the end of the night. I would highly recommend this company for anyone who wants professional, flexible, and personable DJ services.

Warm thanks,
    Cory & Lauren

Sound Extreme Productions 8

Genessa · Married on 05/05/2018

We Loved Sound Extreme! Great people with an amazing service! They made our Wedding a DREAM COME TRUE! :)

• Lacy

Lacy · Married on 05/05/2018

We used Sound Extreme for our wedding. The whole process leading up to the wedding was so easy. You put in all your information online which was very convenient. Roni was so nice, helpful, and easy to work with. Everyone we interacted with were great! They all communicate very well and want to make sure your event is everything you want it to be. Dylan was our DJ. He was so nice, easy to talk to, and great to work with. He went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was amazing! If you need a DJ, I highly recommend Sound Extreme!!

Nickie · Married on 04/14/2018

We loved Dylan and Dalton. They were very helpful when we wanted to make announcements or change up the order of the wedding events. We had to coordinate a confetti photo and he was very helpful. Also, while we took sunset photos, Dylan and Dalton kept the guests entertained. They also found a typo in the photo booth strip and fixed it for us. I am so glad we used Sound Extreme.

Michelle · Married on 03/10/2018

Sound Extreme was great to work with and I highly recommend them. They are professional, communicative and well-prepared. They know what makes a good wedding and are prepared to work with you to make your wedding spectacular. We had two calls with Dillon, our DJ, to cover wedding details, and met with him at our rehearsal. Sound Extreme gave us a multi-page intake form to fill out which made sure that they knew what vibe we wanted at our wedding, how involved the DJ should be in moving the events along and in making sure that we had a kick-ass playlist. During our wedding, Dillon was on-top of everything and ran a few last-minute changes by me before making them (and these changes were excellent calls). There were hours at our wedding when the only people sitting down were over 90 years old—proof that these guys know what they are doing. I highly recommend hiring Sound Extreme to DJ your wedding.

Jessica · Married on 02/24/2018

I have no regrets booking sound extreme to play at our wedding. Dylan was our DJ and he was so professional and on point with everything. He made our vision come true with our ceremony and reception and I couldnt be happier. We rented a photo booth from Sound Extreme and also a beautiful white backdrop with twinkle lights. The owner Ryan also made an appearance at our reception to congratulate us and make sure everything was running smoothly. Sound Extreme is the best out there, you won’t be disappointed!

Sound Extreme Productions 9
    Sound Extreme Productions 10
  • User5539561 · 1+ year ago

Having a wedding out of town, in Sacramento, we weren't sure which vendors to hire. Because my family is located in Sonora and has gone to many weddings where Sound Extreme has been the dj service, we decided that they would be a great choice for our day. I am so so glad that we did. Ryan did an amazing job keeping the reception rolling, including all the special touches that I wanted to be a part of the evening (I had plenty of special requests). Before hiring Sound Extreme, I was worried that my wedding would have too much Sonora in it (we're not country people at all), but Ryan stuck to our do not play list and gave us a fabulous night, really taking into consideration what we wanted. My new husband and I have a taste in music that spans across quite a few different genres, but Ryan managed to capture our music choices perfectly and was able to make the music flow seamlessly. He played most, if not all (it was a busy night!), of the songs that we noted that we liked, while still mixing in a lot of "crowd pleasers." It made me so happy to hear the songs that are important to us AND to still have people dancing until the very last song (I really didn't think it was possible, but it happened!). We had people come up to us throughout the night saying how much they enjoyed the reception and the music, noting that it was very "us" and that Sound Extreme really captured our personalities. I couldn't agree more. It was a perfect night thanks to Ryan and the Sound Extreme team.

Marta · Married on 11/04/2017

DJ Dylan made our wedding reception run smooth and everyone had a blast. He was professional and handled a few curve balls like a pro. Thank you again for making our wedding reception go off without a hitch!

Alexandria · Married on 10/21/2017

Dylan was absolutely amazing. As always.

Reiley · Married on 10/21/2017

They were great! They played the best music & just went with the flow of things. They were so helpful!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Sound Extreme Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for the review. DJ Johnny & MC Dalton enjoyed be part of your special day. Congratulations!

Kaylie · Married on 10/21/2017

Sound Extreme did and AMAZING job.

Amber · Married on 10/14/2017

We had Dylan for our wedding and I couldn’t feel more comfortable with my choice in booking Sound Extreme. When we met for our round up meeting to finalize the music list, it was like he was reading my mind with the exact image and atmosphere I wanted to achieve!! They were amazing. Very responsive, Kristina and Ryan were always friendly when I would call!

Laura · Married on 09/30/2017

Sound extreme did a fantastic job leading up to the wedding. Their Communication, flexibility and general kindness was great. Jonny was a wonderful DJ and dealt with my crazy family and friends with professionalism and Alisha as MC was like part of the family. We'd reccomend them to anyone.

Rachael · Married on 09/28/2017

I used SoundExtreme for DJ services (specifically Ryan) and photobooth services for my Yosemite wedding at the Majestic Hotel. The whole night was incredible and perfect. Ryan and his crew from SoundExtreme were a huge factor in it. I used them because they had great reviews and had done weddings at the Majestic Hotel before. They were quick to respond and provided lots of details about their services and options. They provided a planning sheet which was quick and easy to fill out and we basically didn’t have to do anything else after that. They were very well organized and really helped keep the whole night moving along smoothly. The SoundExtreme crew was on time, professionally dressed, and full of energy. Their music selection was on point and kept my guests dancing all night long. I would definitely recommend SoundExtreme to anyone!