Sound Express Mobile Entertainment Reviews

4 | Stockton, CA

4 Reviews for Sound Express Mobile Entertainment

christina · Married on 03/14/2015

Todd was our DJ. We didn't have a wedding coordinator and the catering coordinator had a death in the family and couldn't be present either. Todd and our photographer coordinated the entire evening and did a wonderful job. He also did some tenting with material for us and did a beautiful job. Thank you Todd.

Sent on 03/20/2015

Lynda · event on 02/19/2015

FAR exceeds the norm - very professional - very flexible - CAN DO is the most common response from him. He sets the bar and I haven't met anyone yet who reaches it.

Sent on 03/23/2015

Jessica · Married on 03/09/2013

The DJ was great! I'm planning on booking him for my wedding and any other event I plan. Loved the music and energy, amaaaazinnng!

Sent on 06/23/2014
  • O

Olivia · Married on 07/21/2018

I got married on July 21, 2018 at Pageo Lavender Farm in Turlock. Pageo required us to select a DJ for our wedding off of their preferred vendor list. After talking with a few different companies from the list, we chose Sound Express because of their style and understanding of our requests, price, and experience in the industry. About one month before the wedding, we spoke with the owner Todd on the phone to finalize our song selections and timeline for the day. On the wedding day, Todd arrived at the agreed upon time to set up for the ceremony. He dressed appropriately to what we had discussed on the phone and met with us and the bridal party before to introduce himself and give a rundown of how the timeline for the day would go. There were a couple hiccups throughout the night, but overall Todd executed everything smoothly and guests had a wonderful time! A DJ can make or break the vibe of your wedding day and we were happy to have Todd of Sound Express ‘host’ guests during our special day!

Sent on 08/20/2018