Sound Express Entertainment Reviews

Sound Express Entertainment 4
Sound Express Entertainment 5
Sound Express Entertainment 6
Sound Express Entertainment 7

If I could score more than five stars I for sure would. Lucas was our DJ and he was on point, way more than I expected and more than my wife did as well. We always heard that the DJ and the photographer make or break your wedding and both of ours for sure made the wedding a great and memorable day. Lucas from day one was always there to help us and get the planning of wedding down. The venue wasn't the best at helping but when Lucas pulled out his list and just started running through things with me it all made a lot more sense to both my wife and me. Lucas helped plan this to a T and he was amazing in both ceremony and the reception. He had a timeline down to the min. which really gave us guidance on how the day was going to run. Lucas as a DJ is one of the best in the industry and I would for sure recommend him to anybody who is planning an event of any kind. Music selection was exactly what we requested and he did not cross the line as far music that isn't fit for everyone. Lucas for sure lives off of the vibe of the crowd and I am glad that he was able to DJ our wedding. Thank you Lucas for everything! Lucas is great at what he does and he will for sure give you any type of guidance if/when needed. Great music selection, great timing of everything, great introductions, just overall amazing! Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/14/2015

Lucas is a fantastic DJ! You can trust he will do everything he can to make your day special. Everything we asked for we got! His prices are also very reasonable.

Sent on 10/14/2015

Hayley · Married on 09/05/2015

Lucas was awesome! Handled practically everything for me

Sent on 10/13/2015

Janet · Married on 06/06/2015

Lucas Henrichs did a wonderful job. Our wedding went so smoothly from the actually wedding ceremony to the reception. He went above and beyond making sure our recording of the ceremony had sound. He was a calming person making you feel at ease that he had everything under control. Everyone was up and dancing. Everyone tells me what a good time they had at our wedding. Thank you so much!!!!

Sent on 10/22/2015

They were a joy to work with. They made our guests feel comfortable and our wedding ran so smooth because of Sound Express Entertainment. Our guests are still talking about how much fun they had at our wedding.

Sent on 10/26/2015

Emily · Married on 08/12/2017

Lucas did an amazing job for our wedding! The day of the wedding he made me feel so calm and relaxed-which I really needed! He is very detail-oriented and flexible and great to work with.

Sent on 08/16/2017

Jeremy · Married on 03/09/2019

Wedding dj

Lucas was very good and made sure everything was right on the day of the wedding highly recommend him for any event

Sent on 03/19/2019

Lucas was super easy to work with and was very responsive to all of our questions!

Sent on 04/25/2016

Pedro · Married on 05/12/2018

Lucas was awesome!! He made our wedding experience amazing!

Sent on 05/19/2018

Angela · Married on 10/08/2017

Lucas is very friendly and met with us to discuss ideas before the wedding. The day of the wedding went well except the toasts by the dads were forgotten and not done, one speaker kept going in and out during reception dance time. We were satisfied with the service.

Sent on 10/20/2017

Kimberly · Married on 09/29/2018

2.4
      2.0
      1.5

Set up original meeting with Lucas and it went well. We were very happy. Then the second meeting someone else shows up, we were not given a heads up and Lucas also shows up still no explanation of who the other guy was and why now all of a sudden he was doing our wedding. We were under the impression after the initial meeting that Lucas would be doing our event. Very unprofessional way that was handled. We liked Ron and were able to work with him very well until the day of the event. He was kinda cranky and short with people. Especially our photographer. My daughter went to a lot of work to create a song list and he did not even use it. People were getting frustrated, Overall not a very good experience for us.

Sent on 10/09/2018

Sound Express Entertainment's reply:

Kim, thank you for the honest review of Ron's performance at your daughter's wedding celebration. I am very sorry you didn't have a 5 star outcome. This is an extremely rare occurrence. I personally believe your concern falls into the category of miscommunication. I am going to reach out to you, and take care of your concerns, personally! Lucas