Sound Dog Productions Reviews

105 | Romeo, MI

105 Reviews for Sound Dog Productions

I highly recommend Todd as a DJ! He is professional and a pleasure to work with. He did my wedding in October 2016.

Sent on 10/19/2016

Deanna · Married on 09/10/2016

Todd was great, very professional and keep the reception flowing. So glad we booked him.

Sent on 09/24/2016

Kt · Married on 08/20/2016

We loved working with Sound Dog Productions! Dan was a great DJ and really made our wedding special! He was was great and we would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 08/23/2016

Racheal · Married on 08/20/2016

Stop looking for a DJ now and book here!! Todd and Philip were amazing to work with, I couldn't have asked for anyone better. Philip helped run the show for me and can't thank him enough!
    -Racheal and Tim Zacharias

Sent on 09/01/2016

Amy · Married on 06/04/2016

Todd was an awesome DJ!! He knew how to read the crowd and play the right music to keep everyone on the dance floor!! My wedding wouldn't have been the same with out sound dogs! Also the photo booth was a hit!!

Sent on 06/16/2016

Amanda · Married on 05/06/2016

Excellent! Right on top of things, kept everything running smooth and had every song we asked for. Huge contribution to an awesome night. Thank you so much Todd! Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/09/2016

jeff · Married on 04/30/2016

We used Sound Dog Productions for our wedding & wedding reception on 04/30/2016. Todd was very easy to work with throughout the process & was very accommodating. He went above & beyond during the reception. Todd kept the dance floor packed all night with great music & high quality sound. We added up lighting as well & the hall looked amazing. Thanks to Todd for a outstanding job!!!!!!

Jeff & Robyn

Sent on 05/17/2016

Joel · Married on 04/15/2016

First off I would like to say that they did an amazing job with our wedding and that it could not have went as smooth as it did without Sound Dog Productions. I am truly amazed with all of the little help and information of my wedding that I gave they just made it perfect. My wedding was a mixed ethnic wedding so it was not really your ordinary wedding so I had ethnic music mixed with dance music and I really didn't know how it would work out. Let me just tell you they did a great job making it absolutely perfect and the best night of my life so far. We showed up a little later than normal to the reception because of "delays" we had that day, and I was worried that it would be a problem and Sound Dog Productions helped everything go smoothly and kept it all in order. There were plenty of curve balls that were thrown that day but they continued to go above and beyond with everything that was thrown their way. So if anyone is reading this, seriously do not hesitate to book Sound Dog for any events because I know for a fact that you will be overwhelmed with satisfaction if you do.

Sent on 05/10/2016

Evan · Married on 03/05/2016

We hired Todd for our DJ, Photobooth, and uplighting, and we couldn't have been more thrilled with his work. From the moment we first stepped into the hall, we absolutely loved how he handled the lighting effects. He had the dance floor packed all night, and handled our laundry list of songs to play (and more importantly not to play) perfectly. The photobooth was a huge hit with all of our guests, and we got a copy they next day of all the photos as well as an online set that we can continue to look at and laugh about.

Overall, our party was an incredible success, and much of that was to do with Todd. He was easy to work with, and really got the party going start to finish!!! No complaints whatsoever!

Sent on 03/28/2016

Dayna · Married on 11/07/2015

Todd was such a blessing to our wedding day. It would not have been the same without him and we were more than impressed on how the day turned out. Throughout the planning process he was always prompt, professional, polite and reasonable. Any request we had, he made it a priority to get it done. On the wedding day we were treated like royalty and he made us feel comfortable and that everything was taken care of, which it certainly was. We knew we chose the right DJ when we first booked, but he went beyond our expectations. He got the guests excited and ready for a fun night, was always willing to play their music requests and even found a very specific song for my brother & sister-in-law, which they were so impressed by. The uplighting and dance lights were fun and pretty and tied the whole room together. His excitement to be there and cheerful personality was the cherry on top- it made the whole experience more enjoyable knowing he loves what he does. I would recommend Todd (Sound Dog Productions) to anyone if they are looking for a professional, outstanding, courteous DJ for their day and want to have a superb experience. We truly wish we could re-live the whole night all over again. Thank you so much, Todd! :) <3

Sent on 11/18/2015

Chrissy · Married on 08/15/2015

Todd is awesome!! He made our wedding unforgettable!! Everyone can't stop talking about it and Todd is definitely part of the reason why! He is an amazing DJ, has a killer photo booth, and his up lighting made our hall look incredible!! Thank you so much Todd you rock!!

Sent on 09/01/2015

Megan · Married on 08/01/2015

Great DJ, perfect packages with photobooths very happy with how everything went!!!

Sent on 09/03/2015

Nicholas · Married on 06/27/2015

He did a great job. I do not think the night could have gone any better. I highly recommend sound dog to anyone looking for a dj or photo both. We will definitely be using him in a future event.

Sent on 07/04/2015

Sound Dog was great! Phil was our DJ, and he made sure everyone had a great time. He had a great selection of dinner music, and he knew exactly how to get everyone out to the dance floor, and keep them dancing all night long. Phil kept me up-to date with scheduling the whole night, so I always knew what was going on. I would highly recommend Sound Dog to anyone in the area!

Sent on 07/06/2015

Chelsea · Married on 10/25/2014

We had our wedding a couple days ago & people are still talking about how much fun they had! Todd was absolutely AMAZING!! He was so easy to work with & was all about making our day perfect. We also got up lighting through him which was FANTASTIC, our room was beautiful! I've had so many compliments on the DJ we hired its crazy, everyone had a blast & our dance floor was packed the entire time!! I would 100% recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 10/27/2014

Noelle · Married on 10/11/2014

Sound dog productions was awesome!! We used them for our DJ, photo/video booth, and monogram!! We have no complaints and would definitely recommend them! Todd ran the DJ booth and Jenna ran the photobooth. They were both very kind and helpful with anything we needed! The photobooth was also a video booth which was very cool! They also took videos of us when we walked into the hall and also just random clips of people dancing which we really enjoyed!

Sent on 11/03/2014

Kelly · Married on 09/27/2014

Todd invited us to his home and gave us a full presentation of what he could do for us. He explained that he may not do our wedding but that he had another DJ that would do a terrific job. We really liked Todd but based on his professionalism and experience we trusted him. We definitely were not disappointed. Jon was our DJ and he was amazing! He was so responsive during the planning stages which, as a nervous bride, I greatly appreciated. Jon provided the music for our ceremony as well and everything went perfectly. Our guests and the employees at the wedding venue even commented that ours was one of the best weddings they had been to and I know that Jon was a big part of that. The dance floor was packed all night and people didn't want to leave!

Sent on 10/01/2014

Amber · Married on 09/20/2014

Todd and Jenna worked our wedding and they were awesome!! My husband and I had our wedding reception in a barn. The place the dj would set up overlooked the dance floor! Perfect location... but there was one problem we faced with many dj's. The perfect location was up stairs! A previous DJ we looked into turned us down because they would have to go up stairs... Todd on the other hand accepted the challenge! :) The music choice was great and the photo booth was a lot of fun! Best of all we have photos and VIDEOS from our guest taken in the photo booth to remember our wedding day!

Sent on 10/11/2014

Jennifer · Married on 09/06/2014

Dan did a fabulous job at our wedding. He provided music for both our ceremony and reception. He kept his cool, even when our venue lost power and had to run his equipment off of a generator for much of the evening.

Sent on 09/15/2014

Katie · Married on 09/06/2014

Excellent DJ, great mix of music and always kept people on the dance floor! Todd helped to make our wedding reception more than memorable!

Sent on 09/17/2014

Best DJ and photo booth combo!!! Photo booth was extra large, and was up and running the entire time of the reception. Todd goes way above and beyond as a DJ. He made sure the bride and groom had everything they needed all night long. He even brought them and the wedding party drinks while they were having pictures done. He always made sure everything was exactly the way they wanted it all evening. He was very attentive to the parents as well. Outstanding!!!!

Sent on 08/09/2014

Patience · Married on 06/28/2014

Todd was our DJ from Sound Dog Productions for our wedding on June 28, 2014. He was absolutely incredible! Todd understood the feeling we wanted for our wedding and how our main goal was for everyone to have an incredible time. He was professional and responsive from the very beginning and made it so we never had to worry or stress regarding our DJ or photobooth. Our guests loved him and he was awesome about taking requests! All we've heard since the reception is what a great party it was. This was largely in part due to our awesome DJ and photobooth. Thanks Todd!!

Sent on 07/07/2014

Kate · Married on 05/31/2014

Todd was the epitome of professionalism while also being extremely fun and energetic! From our very first e-mail exchange to our meeting to discuss the details to the closing number on our wedding night, Todd made this part of the planning extremely easy and simple. On the day of, he understood the vibe that we were looking for and tailored the music to fit the crowd. In addition to his skills, Todd is an incredibly sweet, charismatic individual who will make you feel like you are the Queen of the day and make your guests feel completely comfortable! I would hire Todd/Sound Dog Productions again and again and recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 06/03/2014

Philip · Married on 05/10/2014

My Wedding was a little different being in an older barn in the Romeo area, Todd & Dan ROCKED our Ceremony & Reception out of the park.
    Not only was the Music Amazing but Todd provided up-lights and lit the entire inside of the barn Cotton Candy Pink, after the sun had set my wife was in awe of how awesome it looked.
    Adam & Nate came and ran the Sound Dog Photo Booth for all of our guests who had a riot, my wife being a bit of a hillbilly thought it was great as the background for the photo strips were CAMO.
    I will definitely make sure to Recommend Sound Dog Productions to Any & Everyone I know whose getting married in the Future!!!

Sent on 05/28/2014

Shannon · Married on 04/12/2014

We had a fantastic ceremony and reception! Phil was our DJ for our wedding and wow was he amazing!! Phil had the crowd smiling, laughing and dancing. He knew exactly what to do, when to do what..... A true professional! His equipment, the sounds, the music, everything was perfect. My husband and I absolutely loved him and his personality. Words cannot begin to say how thankful we are he was able to be our DJ! Thank you to Phil and sound dog productions for everything!

Sent on 04/20/2014