Sound Active Events Reviews

Sound Active Events 5
Sound Active Events 6
Sound Active Events 7

Michael · Married on 08/16/2015

Anthony was so much fun. Go with him and you won't regret it.

Sent on 09/18/2015

Nancy Millan · Married on 06/08/2019

Beyond my expectations! Very happy!

My wedding was last week, June 8, 2019 and the phone calls and texts are still coming in from friends and family to say what a wedding!! We couldn’t ask for a better night! Perfect!
    From the beginning, I worked closely with Anthony.. He was very responsive with phone calls and follow up emails.. He answered all questions and concerns of mine.. He helped lessen the stress with his knowledge and experience..
    MC Nyche was beyond a perfect fit for our guests.. It was very important to us we had a bilingual MC and he delivered! His vibe and energy was effortless and had everyone one their feet! A contagious smile with amazing energy!
    The photographer was an added bonus! He captured such amazing moments and memories! I’m so happy we decided to get the photographer! Our guests loved the pictures displayed throughout the night on the screens..
    The drummer J Beats absolutely blew the crowd and myself away! Another added bonus to the night! Great performance!
    The DJ, DJ Shortkutz simply unbelievable! He had the dance floor packed all night. All different types of music was blended smoothly! Everything was perfect from cocktail hour to the final set! People didn’t want to leave.. They wanted to keep the party going! Dj Shortkutz is pure talent! I’m so happy with the decision I made to have them at my wedding!

Sent on 06/18/2019
    Sound Active Events 8

christine · Married on 10/07/2017

Anthony and his team did everything to make our wedding in an unconventional setting (a barn with haybales all over) a huge success. He was enthusiastic and passionate and just made it incredibly special. Thanks Anthony!

Sent on 10/11/2017