SoulSpark Events Reviews

View more information

• Katie
    Katie C. Married on 06/06/2020

Alex has ESP.

We're pretty sure Alex has ESP because she took care of every detail before we knew we needed it! Our day was downsized to a microwedding thanks to covid, and she managed every single change with grace. The wedding was incredibly beautiful and perfect, thanks to Soul Spark!
    Sarah Married on 09/22/2018
    Alex was phenomenal- from suggesting vendors and reviewing contracts to taking care of last minute details. Once we arrived at our venue, unloaded, and quickly reviewed any last minute questions, we (and our friends / family) were able to completely relax and enjoy our wedding knowing everything was in SoulSpark's capable hands. We had a fantastic, low-stress wedding!
  • Sarah
    Sarah G. Married on 08/25/2018

A dream come true

I cannot say enough good things about working with Alex and her team at SoulSpark. She is passionate, knowledgable, dedicated, and an all around amazing human being. Alex took all of the stress out of wedding planning. Leading up the wedding, she worked tirelessly to help us plan the wedding of our dreams, and on the day of she took care of EVERY SINGLE detail so that we were able to fully enjoy the entire experience. Even the pickiest of guests came up to us after to let us know it was the best wedding they had ever been to, and that was 100% because of Alex.
    Amy Married on 07/28/2018
    Alex is super amazing! She never failed to have a recommendation when I needed one. She did so much more than I ever could have imagined. She brought me some serious stress relief!
  • Kristen
    Kristen Married on 07/28/2018

Above and Beyond Customer Service

Alex and her team (I worked with Sarah), were amazing. I had most of the planing done so hired them for "day of" services, which is far more service than I expected. Sarah was incredible helpful with managing vendors, remember the little things I didn't think of, and insuring the whole day with smoothly (which was especially awesome, because I was sick all weekend). I could not have gotten through my wedding without them!