Soul Ceremony Reviews

29 | Cranston, RI

29 Reviews for Soul Ceremony

Jose · Married on 07/01/2017

Millissa was an amazing officiant she was energetic and brought a very good attitude. She was courteous and helpful with choosing a location and making our wedding an unforgettable experience.

Sent on 07/07/2017

Gloria · Married on 05/27/2017

Words cannot describe the gratitude that my family and I have for Millissa! I couldn't have chosen a better officiant. She immediately connected with our love story and was able to beautifully incorporate that into the ceremony. She brought memories that reminded us why we are uniting our lives. Millissa was able to involve and honor our loved ones throughout the ceremony. She is extremely punctual and helpful all around! Leading up to my wedding she followed up with phone calls and emails reassuring that all would be as I desired and she delivered! When we first met it felt as if we knew each other for years. She truly connected with my family and our story and I highly recommend Her! My guest including pastors and ministers were really impressed by the way she told our love story so perfectly and incorporated our love for God. I could not picture my special day without her! I now hold her close to my heart!!

Sent on 05/31/2017

Sara · Married on 03/18/2017

We worked quickly to organize our elopement but quality was of the utmost importance!! That's just what we got with Millissa as our celebrant. She worked quickly within our narrow time frame. We liked how much input we had into the content and length of the ceremony. Millissa was great at recognizing who we were as individuals and also as a couple. She created an amazing ceremony (and atmosphere during it!). Even with a last minute change to include our niece presenting the rings, Millissa was easy going and flexible. She made a point to mingle with our small group of guests and really make everyone feel included. We highly recommend Millissa for your special day.

Sent on 01/24/2018

Kaitlin · Married on 07/30/2016

Perfect Ceremony

Millissa Youssef made our ceremony absolutely perfect! I love the way she personalized our ceremony about us and our love for each other!

Sent on 12/10/2018