Soul Ceremony Reviews

Soul Ceremony 5
Soul Ceremony 6

Heather · Getting married on 01/19/2020

Fantastic!

Millissa was fantastic! We planned an elopement in 2 weeks and she was on it! She was VERY responsive and everything we wanted in a short and sweet ceremony.

Sent on 01/03/2019

Devon Artis-White · Married on 01/29/2019

Compassionate and Accomodating

Millissa is a compassionate and accommodating officiant. At no point did my wife and I feel merely like a customer. Anyone who chooses to hire Millissa as their officiant or life-cycle celebrant will know immediately that they made the best choice in southern New England.

Sent on 02/08/2019

Kristin Vines · Married on 11/24/2018

Millissa Shepherd Youssef

Millissa gave us exactly what we wanted. It was perfect and beautiful.

Sent on 12/18/2018

Jeanette Mollis · Married on 11/16/2018

Jeanette and Michaels Wedding.

Millissa was absolutely wonderful. She cared deeply about getting to know both of us so that she could make our special day as intimate as possible. Millissa is such a beautiful soul and it shines through her work. We are so blessed to have had someone so angelic marry us. Thank you Millissa!

Sent on 01/27/2019

Katie · Married on 10/07/2018

Millissa made our day unique and special!

Millissa is wonderful at what she does. The ceremony was our favorite part of the wedding. She is thorough in her ground work and it shows in her beautifully written words. Many guests were moved to tears and my husband and I were more than satisfied. Millissa worked with us on the ceremony until we were completely happy with the final product. It was the most personal ceremony many of the guests had ever heard and that’s what makes Millissa and her methods so special. She also took charge when it was needed during the moments leading up to the ceremony- which was very much appreciated! We will always look back at our ceremony as the highlight of our wedding celebration.

• Cynthia

Cynthia Susai · Married on 09/22/2018

A beautiful, touching ceremony

Millissa was perfect. She truly captured our relationship, represented us authentically, and incorporated parts of my Indian culture seamlessly into the ceremony. She had me tearing up through the entire ceremony and was so warm and kind throughout the entire planning process. Would highly recommend to others looking for a unique, intimate ceremony!

Sent on 11/05/2018
  • Dennis

Dennis Larson · Married on 09/10/2018

Very Special & Memorable

Millissa was great and really put her heart into what she spoke about our union.. We immediately got excellent feedback and comments at the wedding about how awesome and thorough she was as our officiant.. It was raining but she made it a special moment that we will never forget. Absolutely recommend! A+++

Donna · Married on 09/08/2018

Incredible, Soulful, Personal Experience!

Without a doubt, Millissa created the most amazing, personal, thoughtful wedding ceremony that had our guests still talking about it weeks later. When was the last time you went to a wedding and actually REMEMBERED what was spoken?
    Millissa has a rare gift and is able to coax emotions from words unlike anyone I have met. Whether you want to laugh, be inspired, shed a tear - she will help you craft the perfect ceremony that is completely reflective of your relationship and tell the story of YOU. Not any random couple.
    Beyond the dress, the flowers, the food - this is the part that was so meaningful to us and for both my husband and I it was simply the BEST part of our amazing wedding. I cannot recommend Millissa highly enough and am honored that she was able to be a part of our day.

Sent on 12/11/2018

Catie · Married on 08/25/2018

Wonderful Wedding Officiant!

Millissa was more than we could have hoped for as our wedding officiant. We were looking for someone who would personalize our ceremony to reflect our relationship as a couple. She took the time to meet with us and was in constant communication with us. She is a gifted writer--the script she wrote for our ceremony was thoughtful, creative, and exuded joy and love. As we read the script it was like discovering our love all over again and how it has grown over the years. I highly recommend her services! My husband & I are beyond grateful we found Soul Ceremony.

Sent on 12/18/2018
    Soul Ceremony 7
    Soul Ceremony 8

Kevin Bryant · Married on 08/06/2018

Joyous event

Melissa was great. Very professional and completely prepared. She showed up right on time as promised. The service she composed couldn't have been better.

Patience Lee Woods · Married on 07/21/2018

Warm and kind

Soul ceremonies was amazing. She was kind and warm and patient. The ceremony she made for us was very true to ourselves. We couldn't help but feel the energy of love amplified by her words to join us in marriage. It was memorable and just beautiful.

Sent on 12/11/2018
  • JP Prag

Jp Prag · Married on 06/19/2018

Perfect Planned Elopement!

Millissa was everything we were looking for in an officiant and celebrant for our planned elopement! She took time to meet with us, work with us through the process, and really come to know us so that she could provide a unique and meaningful experience. We could not have been happier and really appreciated all her help, experience, and wisdom. If you are looking for someone to help express your singular event, we've already done all the research for you and tell you to go no further!

Sent on 12/17/2018
    Soul Ceremony 9
    Soul Ceremony 10
    Soul Ceremony 11
    Soul Ceremony 12

ashley · Married on 05/17/2018

Flawless Ceremony

Millissa was excellent! She wrote a very thoughtful and detailed ceremony that everyone loved. We were able to edit our ceremony to our liking (not that we had to do much at all) and felt very confident that it would be executed perfectly. Our day was perfect and part of that was due to Millissa!

Sent on 12/21/2018

Sharyn Goldstein · Married on 05/09/2018

Mellissa was amazing! She personalized our service, was responsive, just wonderful

Mellissa made our special day extra special. She personalized our service by speaking with my husband I separately and then adding beautiful words and comment into the wedding that made it extra personal and beautiful. Choose responsive and timely and over all just caring. She gave us beautiful certificates of our Marriage license as a keepsake. I highly recommend Melissa.

Sent on 12/13/2018

Libby Lubera · Married on 04/28/2018

Millissa added the finishing touch on a magical day

I can't believe I have not written this review yet. I'm really just lazy about writing reviews, but I am here today because Millissa was that wonderful.

From the start, we had a great vibe. Admittedly, I really did not know what I needed or wanted, but she was everything. She listened, she paid attention, and she created a ceremony that was perfect for us. I'm forever grateful. On a day where there was so much going on, and so many details to finalize, my ceremony was one part I knew I didn't have anything to worry about.

Wonderful.

Sent on 01/11/2019

Amanda · Married on 03/20/2018

Our experience was awesome. Millissa was sweet and very accommodating, she made sure we were happy with everything and never pushed us. Highly recommended.

Sent on 03/31/2018

Gladys · Married on 10/29/2017

We reached out to Millisa very short notice and she was very accommodating! She is amazing! She told our story perfectly. Every person that attended complimented on how beautiful it was. I appreciated that she asked us if she could say "I now pronounce you husband and wife" in spanish and filipino which was a nice gesture to incorporate both our cultures. Would definitely recommend Millissa!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Mitchell Savard Junior · Married on 10/29/2017

Mitchell Savard Jr Simply excellent.

She was awesome. With all aspects of the wedding.

Sent on 11/17/2018

Loretta · Married on 09/17/2017

When I first met Millissa, there was an immediate connection!! Meeting her definitely put my nerves at ease. She is a genuinely nice person and a pleasure to work with. I would recommend her again and again! Thank you Millissa, for helping to make a special day a memorable one for me and my family! You are the best!! We think you are wonderful!! Xoxoxo

Loretta and Robert

Sent on 09/27/2017

Barbie Jean · Married on 08/17/2017

Millissa was the officiant for our wedding and she did a terrific job. Our ceremony was perfect. She was incredibly helpful throughout the whole process. We loved the personalized vows she had written for us and her easy going personality. Milissa loves her job and it shows. I would definitely recommend her services.

Sent on 10/17/2017

Tom · Married on 08/03/2017

Millissa officiated a wonderful wedding ceremony for my wife and myself. Millissa was very caring and professional to say the least. We could not have asked for a better wedding ceremony at a very economical price... Tom & Deb, Coventry RI

Sent on 08/03/2017

Sarah · Married on 07/07/2017

Millissa Youseff is an amazing officiate!! She was so sweet and helped us through our nervousness and excitement. I wish I could get married a million more times just so she could officiate it. Awesome job Millissa

Sent on 07/10/2017

Jose · Married on 07/01/2017

Millissa was an amazing officiant she was energetic and brought a very good attitude. She was courteous and helpful with choosing a location and making our wedding an unforgettable experience.

Sent on 07/07/2017

Gloria · Married on 05/27/2017

Words cannot describe the gratitude that my family and I have for Millissa! I couldn't have chosen a better officiant. She immediately connected with our love story and was able to beautifully incorporate that into the ceremony. She brought memories that reminded us why we are uniting our lives. Millissa was able to involve and honor our loved ones throughout the ceremony. She is extremely punctual and helpful all around! Leading up to my wedding she followed up with phone calls and emails reassuring that all would be as I desired and she delivered! When we first met it felt as if we knew each other for years. She truly connected with my family and our story and I highly recommend Her! My guest including pastors and ministers were really impressed by the way she told our love story so perfectly and incorporated our love for God. I could not picture my special day without her! I now hold her close to my heart!!

Sent on 05/31/2017

Sara · Married on 03/18/2017

We worked quickly to organize our elopement but quality was of the utmost importance!! That's just what we got with Millissa as our celebrant. She worked quickly within our narrow time frame. We liked how much input we had into the content and length of the ceremony. Millissa was great at recognizing who we were as individuals and also as a couple. She created an amazing ceremony (and atmosphere during it!). Even with a last minute change to include our niece presenting the rings, Millissa was easy going and flexible. She made a point to mingle with our small group of guests and really make everyone feel included. We highly recommend Millissa for your special day.

Sent on 01/24/2018