Soto's Entertainment Mobile DJ-MC Reviews

Soto's Entertainment Mobile DJ-MC 1
Soto's Entertainment Mobile DJ-MC 2
Soto's Entertainment Mobile DJ-MC 3

Jennifer · Married on 04/19/2015

Working with Soto's Entertainment was great! They truly listen to what you want and meet all your standards. Each representative is friendly and always willing to help. Everyone loved the music at the wedding. They are professional but know how to have a good time. They definitely helped make the wedding planning less stressful!

Sent on 04/29/2015

Steffen was one of my favorite vendors to work with! When we first got in engaged my husband and I knew we would want a bilingual DJ to accommodate our mixed family (he is African American and my family is from the Dominican Republic). Soto's Entertainment was perfect and I couldn't be happier. Steffen was extremely professional and flexible. He was always available to answer questions and got back to us quickly. He communicated with us using all mediums: phone calls, text messages, e-mails, and in person meetings. I know there were a couple of times we sent him lengthy emails with things that we wanted to add or change to the reception music and he was always more than accommodating. The reception was perfect and it was thanks to Steffen. He had the perfect balance of Hip-Hop, Oldies, R&B, Merengue, Bachata, and Salsa. He literally catered to ALL of our guests musically preferences. There were no awkward transitions, everything flowed perfectly. He had everyone dancing and was even kind enough to teach Salsa and Bachata to our guests. All of our guests are still raving about how great the DJ was! I am EXTREMELY satisfied with Steffen and Soto's Entertainment!

Sent on 03/22/2015

Lauren · Married on 01/17/2015

Sotos Entertainment was excellent!! I would recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ. The music he played was a great fit to the feel of the wedding. Steffen was extremely easy to work with and was very patient and flexible.

Sent on 02/06/2015

Soto's Entertainment was amazing! They handled the ceremony, reception, and everything in between! It was exactly the night we wanted and the music fit us perfectly! The DJ was so professional and responsive. He took care of everything and he was so understanding when I changed my mind about a few things the week before the wedding! Perfect music, perfect night!:)

Sent on 01/07/2015

Cyndia · Married on 11/29/2014

Steffen did an excellent job with our wedding music. It's not easy pulling off a wedding going from country music into latin music and back but he did it seamlessly. . I recommend using Soto's entertainment. You will not be disappointed!!!!!

Sent on 12/21/2014

Sara · Married on 10/25/2014

It was a pleasure working with Steffen Soto from Soto’s Entertainment Mobile DJ-MC. He met with us several times to make sure our day and the song selection was exactly what we wanted. Our reception was a blast and he did an excellent job keeping everyone on the dance floor. We're still getting comments from guests about how fun our reception was and compliments on the music selection. I was sore the next day just from all the dancing! I would recommend Soto’s Entertainment Mobile DJ-MC to anyone looking to have a great time! Thanks again Steffen :)

Sent on 11/11/2014

Brian · Married on 10/04/2014

Soto's Entertainment was awesome! We just had a twenty-something 'millenial' style wedding and Steffen handled it like a pro! He worked with the bride and groom to orchestrate their music choices throughout the ceremony, from entrance to the dances and beyond. During the party he kept the music flowing so that there were people on the dance floor the entire night, Classics, rock, disco, hip-hop - there was something for everyone and not a single person was bored. We had more comments on the music than anything else. Finally, Steffen was not only a great DJ but a great host and MC. He managed the whole ceremony and didn't miss a thing. Overall - using Soto's Entertainment was probably the best decision we made in all our wedding planning. I'd recommend Soto's to anyone for any event. They are awesome!

Sent on 10/06/2014

Soto's Entertainment went above and beyond for our wedding! From the very beginning, Steffen was sure to tailor his services to our personalities. He met with us several times before the wedding to be sure we were all happy and on the same page. It was apparent that he truly cared and wanted to make our day special. On the day of the wedding, he made sure the reception ran smoothly and it was perfect! We never had to worry about anything, Steffen took care of it! He played the right songs to get people up and dancing and made sure everyone was having a good time. I highly recommend Soto's (especially Steffen) to anyone planning a wedding in the Charlotte area.

Sent on 10/21/2014
  • Y

Yaimara · Married on 09/20/2014

DJ Soto made our event so memorable!!! From the first appointment to the day of the event he is really organized and detailed. He listened and made us feel very at ease with giving us his advise and expertise. I may say that everything was extremely smooth and we had so much fun. He had everyone dancing all night long! He did not miss a beat! We are very grateful to have found him!

Thank you Steffen!!!!

Jeff & Jay

Sent on 10/04/2014

Stefen was an awesome DJ for our wedding reception. He provided great music throughout the entire event. Many guests commented how great the music was. He followed the directions of our genre choices very well. He was great to work with and we would recommend him to anyone having a wedding or any event in Charlotte.

Sent on 09/28/2014

Adrian · Married on 09/07/2014

Soto Entertainment was an absolute pleasure to work with. From the first meeting all the way through the music selection and to the wedding itself, Soto was open, honest, humorous, and attentive. Soto sorted through the bevvy of information we gave them, and created the perfect mood for our celebration!

Sent on 09/21/2014
  • Z

Zoa · Married on 08/08/2014

Our wedding was an intercultural affair -- I am Honduran & my husband is German.Seems like this is the specialty of Soto's Entertainment. Steffen did an excellent job of playing music that met everybody's taste so that everyone was included! Everyone had fun - Hondurans, Germans, and Americans! Also, he did a great job as a bilingual MC so that our guests who only speak Spanish felt included! He even surprised us by playing typical Honduran music - punta! We loved it. At the end of the night, he had a special gift for us and gave us a CD with our wedding songs - nice touch! We appreciate his responsiveness, professionalism, and flexibility throughout the entire process!

P.S. We actually chose to hire Soto's Entertainment based on the reviews in this site. So everything you read here is true!

Sent on 09/01/2014

Adriana · Married on 05/17/2014

I feel so lucky I found Soto's Entertainment! I was struggling to find a bilingual DJ in Greenville, SC so I ventured out to Charlotte area, and I am so happy I did! Soto's is not only professional and experienced but very well priced. I am Colombian and my husband is American, my biggest wish was to be able to have a Hispanic wedding without secluding anyone. Soto's Entertainment made this happen, the literally broke down any cultural boundary and gave way to an amazing party and everyone understood what was going on. I've had multiple people tell me they had never seen that many people dancing during a reception. The music ranged from everything, salsa, merengue, reggaeton, country, oldies, 90s, top hits, you name it, it was played. It's the way they mixed everything that allowed for a successful night. We also had the traditional "Hora Loca" during my wedding which was a huge success. Props, music and people dancing the entire time!
    I should also note, I did EVERYTHING from Greenville, while they are located in Charlotte. Soto's Entertainment was extremely helpful in making the process easy and smooth. Very responsive, every email/question I had was answered within a 24 hour period. Not once was I worried or left without a response. The entire process was through email and phone- per my request, they were willing to meeting up, but it was so easy.
    I will be forever grateful to Soto's Entertainment, they allowed me to have my Hispanic wedding in the states, and made it even better because they captured both cultures perfectly. If you want excellent service and professionalism, this is the DJ for you.

Sent on 06/03/2014

Courtney · Married on 03/22/2014

Stefan was amazing!! I could not have asked for a better MC for my wedding. He knew how to keep the guests on the dance floor, was flexible with our indecisiveness prior to the wedding, and overall let us enjoy such a special day. He listened to us, and played every song we requested. The guest had a wonderful time, and it was in part to him keeping the party going! He spoke Spanish for our guest who didn't speak English, and made them feel so welcome. He did a great job merging the two families together, and I would recommend him anyday :)

Sent on 03/27/2014

Amanda · Married on 10/05/2013

Soto's Entertainment was the perfect choice for my wedding. Stephan was flexible and very helpful with making sure that every part of the event was taken care of. Most importantly he took the time to really find out what type of music my husband I liked and what atmosphere we were going for. I am very pleased with how he handled our wedding and how he played what we requested. I've heard a lot of stories about DJs that simply play what they want or what is popular at the time, but not Soto. Soto's entertainment was very professional and really great value!

Sent on 12/05/2013

Guillermo · Married on 09/28/2013

Soto's Entertainment is top notch! I can't say enough good things about them nor can the guests that attended our wedding. Leading up to the event, my husband and I previously had a contract with a different vendor for DJ services. Due to their unresponsiveness (we never met with them or heard from them after we signed the contract) we were left with a tough decision to make two weeks before our wedding day. Stress levels were high to say the least. We decided to take our chances and pray that we could find someone else in such a short amount of time.

My husband's family is from Ecuador and my family is from NY primarily. When he contacted Soto’s Ent they were extremely timely in getting back to us. We explained our situation and Steffen Soto offered his services. It is important to note that he moved some things around in his schedule and personally did our event. He quickly set up a time to meet. Prior to meeting he emailed us a contract and templates to fill out to get all of our announcement and music choices. I can't illustrate enough how impressed we were with his service and attention to detail. After we met in person and ironed out the specifics I had a huge feeling of relief. I actually went home got on the phone with my girlfriends and had fun picking out songs and filling in the template.

On the day of the wedding Steffen was early, set up, and ready to go. His presentation is as good as it gets. For those of you who need a bilingual MC – Soto’s Ent should be your top pic. Steffen was so smooth transitioning between English and Español. Both sides of the family were so impressed and nobody missed anything.

Steffen worked closely with our coordinator and checked in with us, as needed, throughout the reception. Shortly before my husband and I were "sent off", Steffen handed us a CD with all of our music selections on it. What could have been a disaster turned out to be an amazing and memorable celebration! I can't thank them enough!

Sent on 12/14/2013
  • Rosa

Rosa · Married on 06/22/2013

Our DJ, Soto, did such an amazing job at our wedding. We absolutely loved the music he played and the dance party was still going to the very last song. Soto was professional, organized, and also very flexible. You could tell he was very experienced at what he does. He made my reception flow smoothly and I felt so relaxed and calm throughout my whole reception. He communicated with my venue and photographers, I didn’t have to think about a thing. Soto was extremely professional, and I would highly recommend him for anyone looking for a wedding DJ.

Sent on 08/05/2013

Devon · Married on 02/23/2013

Soto's Entertainment was amazing at my wedding! Steffen did a wonderful job of keeping the music going and the variety was awesome! He kept in touch with me through the whole planning and always emailed me back within a day. My husband and I, along with the guests at our wedding were very impressed and wouldn't have wanted anyone else to DJ for us. Thank you Steffen!
    -Devon and Sean Hughes-Married 2/23/13

Sent on 03/12/2013

Caroline · Married on 10/20/2012

We hired Soto's Entertainment for our wedding in October, and they were amazing. The owner, Steffen, was very professional, very accommodating, and really took the time with us before our wedding to make sure he knew what kind of music we preferred, and had a good handle on our reception timeline.

On the day of our wedding, Steffen made all of our guests feel very welcome and definitely kept the party going. We also utilized their lighting services, and the uplighting they have really made our reception venue beautiful. The dance floor looks so pretty in our pictures!

We would definitely recommend Soto's Entertainment for anyone who is planning their wedding. Our guests had a great time at our reception, and we owe a lot of the credit to this DJ company. Thank you!!

Sent on 11/11/2012

Steffen did an amazing job from start to finish!! I knew from the moment that we met him, he would be our DJ. My husband and I got married in Charlotte, but we lived about 2.5 hours away. Steffen was very flexible with when and where we met for our first meeting. Additional meetings that followed were all conducted over conference calls so that we would not have to travel. His willingness to be accommodating helped make the process so much easier. Steffen provided music for both our ceremony and reception. The music for the ceremony was perfect. He tailored each song so that it would not last forever and timed it appropriately so that it fit well with ceremony. The reception was awesome. My wedding and reception were held on a rooftop in uptown Charlotte. During the introduction/entrance of the bridal party we had to make a few changes. Steffen adjusted and made the needed changes without any problems. In addition to this, mid way through, it started to rain pretty heavily. In the midst of this, when everything could have gone wrong, Steffen made the announcement that the reception would be relocated to the ballroom so everyone would stay informed. He then loaded his equipment and moved down into the ballroom that we had for a backup. In addition to this, because of the change, Steffen even dj'ed longer than initially planned to make up for the interruption of the rain. All of our friends and families made comments about how great the music was and how much fun the reception was! Everyone was up and dancing!! Steffen fit right in with what we needed...he's not one of those dj's who is in it for himself. He made sure the night was about us and celebrating our wedding. He did an amazing job MC'ing and DJ'ing the event. I would recommend Steffen for any event. His professionalism is beyond reproach. He goes above and beyond to make sure his services are excellent. Fantastic job!!! My husband and I could not have asked for more!!!

Sent on 10/12/2012

Susan · Married on 01/21/2012

Everything I have to say about Soto's Entertainment is great. Our experience with them was excellent. We wanted to have a very classy wedding reception and we did thanks to Soto's Entertainment. They were very professional and well experienced. Great music and fun for everyone. I definitely recommend them to anybody.
    Susan & Edward 2012

Sent on 02/25/2012

Amanda · Married on 11/19/2011

Wow! That’s what I can say about Soto’s Entertainment. They were absolutely fantastic at our wedding! The music was perfect. They played all of our requests and the DJ was very professional over the microphone!
    Very friendly and extremely experienced handling weddings. They kept the party going all night. All of my friends and family had a great time as well. I’ve been to several friends weddings in the past but I haven’t seen anybody like Soto’s Entertainment. I definitely recommend them to anybody!
    Thank you!
    Amanda & Phillip 2011

Sent on 01/21/2012

Jessica · Married on 06/25/2011

We had a great experience with Soto's Entertainment! We used Soto's for our wedding ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. Steffen was very flexible in meeting to discuss our wedding needs and listened to everything we wanted for our special day. Steffen Soto arrived on our wedding day with an assistant, both dressed professionally. Everything went very smoothly. An added bonus is that Soto's entertainment is a bilingual dj service, which was perfect for us since my husband's family is Colombian. They ended the evening by giving my husband and I a cd with songs we had requested to be played during the wedding. If you want a no hassel dj that will listen to you and what you want then Soto's Entertainment is a great choice.

Sent on 07/18/2011

Christina · Married on 01/29/2011

I would like to thank Soto’s Entertainment for the wonderful and professional service they provided for our wedding. They were very friendly, personable and professional. They really added a special touch to our wedding. Their music selection was excellent, very well experienced handling weddings and their MC service was outstanding! We all had the greatest time! Excellent party! I highly recommend Soto’s Entertainment to everyone!
    Thank you.

Christina & Jeff Green
    1-29-11

Sent on 02/25/2011

Kathy · Married on 11/06/2010

Wow, what a party! Soto's Entertainment was a blast! They handled our wedding reception and did everything I had asked for plus more. The music was perfect, our DJ was perfect which made our wedding day the best day of our lives. All of our families and friends danced until they couldn't dance no more and so did we. Our DJ was very
    professional and handled the reception very well. Thank you Soto's Entertainment for making our wedding day so good!
    Kathy & Doug