Soto's Entertainment Mobile DJ-MC Reviews

Soto's Entertainment Mobile DJ-MC 1
Soto's Entertainment Mobile DJ-MC 2
Soto's Entertainment Mobile DJ-MC 3

Brittni · Married on 10/15/2016

Steffen from Soto's was amazing to work with! He's polite and professional, and even took time to meet with us in person! Most of my wedding vendors handled everything from start to finish via email. We had to make a significant change to our event about 3 months beforehand and Steffen was very responsive and flexible! We were able to watch sample videos and Steffen has great music recommendations without being pushy at all! I'm so, so happy we chose Soto's!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Soto was a perfect match for our multicultural wedding. Edward did an awesome job at integrating Spanish and English music, which pulled everybody on the dance floor all night long. The preparation towards the wedding also went super smoothly as Steffen and Edward were very professional and organized. We would recommend Soto to everybody!

Sent on 10/02/2016
  • Z

Zoe · Married on 09/17/2016

Soto Entertainment was fabulous. Our wedding guests commented that he was the best wedding DJ they had ever experienced. He kept the party going until the last second of our wedding. Almost all of our guests were out dancing, all the way from the tiny flower girls to our elderly family members. At one point, even the DJ came out and danced with us. Soto entertainment helped us create an unforgettable day for us and all of our guests.

Sent on 09/30/2016
  • User7219188 · 2+ years ago

Todd did a terrific job. We needed some customized music for a family dance we orchestrated. He nailed it!

Sent on 09/29/2016

Avery · Married on 09/04/2016

We decided to go with Soto's Entertainment because we had seen them in action at ANOTHER wedding that we went to. We were lucky because we could see them in action before booking them....but we wanted to book them BECAUSE of what we saw. They are very professional, they came on time, and work very well with people. It's very natural for them to be in front of people they don't know. They truly care about the bride and the groom and help make sure that they day runs smoothly. One of our meetings, he wrote everything out in order so we knew what to expect. Nothing went wrong with the sound during the ceremony or reception and the sound was fantastic. I would highly recommend.

Sent on 09/08/2016

Jennifer · Married on 09/03/2016

Steffan was AMAZING! Our wedding crowd was a lively bunch and Steffan kept everyone dancing. He was very understanding and willing to do anything to ensure my husband and I had everything we wanted. We had submitted a list of songs that our guests had requested and am pretty sure he played every single one on the list. Thank you Steffan for such an amazing experience and helping us celebrate our wedding!

Sent on 09/29/2016
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 08/27/2016

Steffen was absolutely wonderful to work with. He accomodated all of our song requests and was very personable. We truly appreciate all that he did for us!! We would definitely recommend him!!

Sent on 09/13/2016

Daniel · Married on 08/25/2016

Well let's begin with AMaZing or maybe Fantastic!! Soto Entertainment did it right! And I truly believe that our wedding would not have been the same or as fun without Soto! Steffen was extremely precise on what we wanted and worked with us very well, his professionalism is definitely to the Tee. We loved the fact that he was bilingual in Spanish and could help everyone understand everything. I give him a 5 out 5 rating because he deserves it! If anyone is looking to get there dance on at the reception and have a blast!! You are crazy if you do not choose Soto Entertainment to be your DJ!! Thank you Steffen, you have our complete Gratitude for making our day special and out of this world fun!!

Sent on 09/20/2016

Keishla · Married on 08/21/2016

SOTO WAS AMAZING AND ALL THE GUEST LOVE THE MUSIC. I AM FROM PUERTO RICO AND MY HUSBAND IS AFRICAN AMERICAN IT WAS A PERFECT BLEND BETWEEN R&B, HIP HOP, SOUL, LATIN, AND ECT EVERYONE KEPT TELLING ME HOW AMAZING HIS VOICE WAS, CHARISMA, AND MUSIC. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR HOSTING THE RECEPTION AND MAKING US PARTY ALL NIGHT WE DANCE THE ENTIRE TIME.

Sent on 08/23/2016

Taylor · Married on 07/31/2016

DJ Soto helped make our wedding day run SO smoothly! He did a fantastic job at making sure everything was on cue for ceremony. For our reception, he kept our crowd going and made everything so fun! He was very easy to work with and accommodated any needs we had. All the music he played for the reception was exactly what we wanted! We are so glad we went with him.

Sent on 08/19/2016

Jessica · Married on 07/30/2016

We had Todd as our dj for our wedding and he did absolutely amazing. Dealing with Steffen throughout the whole process was very smooth and he was so patient with our busy schedules. Dealing with Todd at our ceremony and reception was even better than I could imagine. He did it exactly the way we wanted it and it went incredible! Both were so professional and great guys to work with.

Sent on 07/31/2016

Soto's Entertainment was perfect for our daughter's wedding reception. Steffen meet with me to go over the format and select the music. He was very attentive to our requests and made every effort to provide exactly what we wanted for the evening. Many times I feel like the music is too loud at events and guests can not talk. I expressed that to Steffen and then I even had a guest tell me that they really appreciated that the music was not so loud and they were sitting right in front of the speakers!! Steffen definitely accomplished our goal. We had a very enjoyable evening thanks to Soto's Entertainment!!

Sent on 08/17/2016

Belinda · Married on 06/24/2016

Soto's entertainment made our wedding everything we could have dreamed of! Our music from ceremony through our reception was everything and more! Loved that he made time to meet with us to get more of an idea of what kind of music we both wanted and loved. We told him we wanted to dance the night away and we sure did! He kept our family and friends on the dance floor all night! Definitely a plus with being bilingual! We are constantly getting compliments about our awesome music at the reception!

We would recommend Soto's entertainment! Thank you for making our wedding amazing!

Sent on 05/22/2017

Jennifer · Married on 06/18/2016

I am so glad that I had Steffen from Soto's Entertainment be my DJ! I was worried that people wouldn't dance at the reception but Steffen had everyone on the dance floor. I had so much fun and danced all night! He was very organized and had a detailed timeline of the night made beforehand. He did a great job with both the ceremony and reception! The songs flowed smoothly and I only heard great things from people. I would definitely recommend him to others!

Sent on 07/11/2016

Cherney · Married on 06/18/2016

I was thrilled with the services that Soto Entertainment provided. We were more than pleased with the music and the flexibility of the DJ to accommodate the crowd. Everyone was energetic and had a great time with the selection of music. Even though my husband and I asked for specific music for special moments during the celebration, I asked the DJ to be flexible and "go with the crowd" for dancing and mingling opportunities. He was spot-on since every time I looked over at the dance floor - it was full of my guest having a wonderful time. My 83 year old mother even took a spin on the dance floor with my Nephew - such wonderful memories!!! We will be keeping this vendor in our "little black book" for future events.... I have three more children to marry off!!!! LOL!!!

Sent on 08/19/2016

Arianna · Married on 06/04/2016

Steffen was so easy and great to work with. We were looking for a bilingual DJ who could seemlessly transition announcements and music for our Latin and American guests. He also helped us organize the flow of our wedding reception taking our ideas and adding his expertise. We also used Soto's Entertainment for our wedding ceremony. Throughout the planning there was lots of timely communication and flexibility. Steffen and Lisvette were an absolute pleasure to work with and we highly recommend them. They made our wedding day as smooth as possible, very memorable, and so much fun. Muchas gracias!!

Sent on 06/26/2016

Amanda · Married on 05/14/2016

Soto's is ABSOLUTELY the best! They are kind, friendly, pay attention to detail and help you think of things that you forget! I was so pleased to work with them and will definitely consider them for future events. They were accommodating and extremely flexible. They were also very fun and did a great job! Thank you!

Sent on 06/06/2016

Thank you for the awesome party! The music was perfect. Our ceremony was elegant and you kept the dance floor packed throughout the reception. We couldn't have done it without you!

Thanks so much!
    Sheyla and Joel

Sent on 05/21/2016

Sara · Married on 04/09/2016

DJ Sotos was very professional and was wonderful to work with! He was always on top of everything, which was so helpful the day of. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a great wedding DJ!

Sent on 04/19/2016

brittanie · Married on 04/08/2016

Soto entertainment was great for our wedding! it was out of town and they brought the party to our "Destination" Wedding in Wilmington .

We did the party lights, uplighting, monogram spot light that all added an extra touch to our dance floor.
    As soon as the music started our guests didnt leave the dance floor till the final song!!

Sent on 04/12/2016

Justin · Married on 04/08/2016

I would use Soto's Entertainment again and highly recommend them for any event. They know how to keep the party going!!

Sent on 04/13/2016

Lindsey · Married on 12/12/2015

Steffen and his crew absolutely MADE my wedding. The reception was so much fun and everyone raved about how great the music was! Everyone was dancing and had a great time!! Steffen was a pleasure to work with, prompt emailing me back and keeping in touch. He was very easy to work with scheduling times to meet also. Would certainly recommend!!!

Sent on 12/20/2015

Maryann · Married on 11/14/2015

Soto's Entertainment provided excellent service the entire step of the wedding planning and wedding day. Steffen is professional, flexible with scheduling for meetings, very knowledgeable about a variety of music, friendly, and so fun and easy to work with. I loved the music at my wedding (had also used Soto's Entertainment for music at my graduation party and it was also excellent) and everyone had so much fun. Soto's Entertainment did a particularly amazing job assuring that there was a good mix of music genre! I appreciated how well Soto's Entertainment handled the scheduling/itinerary of our wedding - there was so much detail and time provided in assuring that the itinerary of music matched the exact steps planned for the wedding reception from entrance of bridal party, to dinner, to toasts, to bouqet toss, etc. This made the wedding reception flow so much smoother and it was one less thing to worry about on such a busy day for the bride and groom. I trusted that Soto's Entertainment would do a great job, and they definitely did. Soto's Entertainment even provided a CD with all of the special songs played at our wedding. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/11/2015
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 10/31/2015

Soto's entertainment did an amazing job for my wedding! Very personalable and professional. It was the perfect party atmosphere, I had some many people compliment the music and say they never saw so many people dance at a wedding for as long as we did. Thank you Mr. Soto for help making our day so special:)

Sent on 11/12/2015

We could not be happier with our decision to choose Sotos Entertainment for our wedding reception. We literally can't imagine a better job being done. Steffen and his wife were phenomenal in every category. DJ/MC was one of our biggest concerns going into the party because it was a bilingual ceremony and we didn't want too much of one or the other, or not enough, in both MCing and music selection, but Sotos nailed it and helped us have a perfect reception!! We're already trying to figure out what other party we could throw as an excuse to use them again!

Sent on 10/19/2015