96 Reviews for Soto's Entertainment Mobile DJ-MC

Bilingual MC (3)
Uplighting (3)
Liability Insurance (1)
96 Soto's Entertainment Mobile DJ-MC Reviews

We loved having Steffen as part of our big day! A few weeks before, we met with him to run through the entire timeline. We told him what type of music we love and hate. Everything came together even with a last minute move from outside (the venue) to inside. The transition was flawless and went off without a hitch. Steffen was responsive and flexible from the very beginning stages of planning. Book Steffen for your wedding asap, you won't want to miss out!

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/2/18, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones

Loved having Sotos as our DJ! They were SO fast and responsive, and were able to take our 'vision' and 'must have playlist' and turn it into such a fun party. Our day of DJ did a great job of keeping people on the dance floor while also guiding people through the evening. I loved working with them and would highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/4/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I can't thank Soto's Entertainment enough!!! They did an amazing job at my wedding that literally EVERYONE was bragging about Edward, our MC/DJ. We loved that they dressed up nice and played great music. The sound was amazing! I had a bilingual wedding and he did a great job making sure everyone knew what was going on. I hired them like 2 weeks before the wedding so I was freaking out because I didn't know how this was going to turn out but Steffen, the owner, was on top of EVERYTHING! He made sure to ask the questions that my husband and I would have never thought about! I highly recommend Soto's Entertainment!!! I already have 2 family members that are going to be using him this year for their party!!! :D Thank you Edward, Steffen and everyone at Soto's Entertainment!!!

Profile Picture Yeni, 4/19/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Couldn't be happier with our choice for a wedding DJ. Steffen Soto was amazing throughout the entire process - very organized, professional, reasonably priced, and fun! He did our ceremony and reception music along with Cameron - both were dressed very nicely, in suits/tuxes and were at the venue early to set up. The ceremony went very smoothly and for the reception, we wanted to have everyone dancing -and they were all night! They did an awesome job playing some Spanish music for my Puerto Rican family, which everyone loved! Steffen is also a very good communicator - always answers emails very promptly, which was important to me! We were pretty picky in choosing a DJ, and am so glad we found Soto's Entertainment!!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 4/19/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Steffen and his crew were amazing! We wanted to have a celebration that our friends and family would y’all about for years and Soto’s made it possible. We added karaoke to our wedding reception and it was the best decision! Our friends loved being able to sing their favorite songs. It got everyone up, dancing and involved. We had the best wedding reception ever!! Soto’s will take great care of you!

Profile Picture Candice, 2/17/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Mr. Soto was AMAZING!! The #1 thing my husband and I wanted for our wedding was great music and a full dance floor, and the Sotos were able to provide that and more! He made us a beautiful monogram that shone on the dance floor, and he added creative touches like the anniversary dance (in which he played my grandparents' wedding song, and we were able to see them dance for the first time in years!!). He helped coordinate a special line dance that the wedding party surprised the audience with, and every song thereafter drew a crowd out to dance (literally!!). It was a magical night, and it couldn't have been possible without the Sotos' talent. There just isn't a better DJ out there!

Profile Picture Laura, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Soto Entertainment was very professional in the Dj services provided. Stephan made sure we had everything worked out and even made a personal house visit when pushed for time. The day of the wedding he ensured everyone’s request was heard while still keeping with our own requests and timeline of entertainment. He made sure all the intricate details were handled, from the proper name introductions at the reception to the smooth transitions from one event to the next on the program! His partner even stepped out onto the dance floor and had a dance off with a few of our younger guest which was a huge hit for everyone to watch! We would definitely recommend him for all your Dj services! His style continued to keep our guest on the dance floor and allowed all ages to enjoy themselves and have a great time! Thank you Soto Entertainment.

Profile Picture Sabrina, 12/15/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

My husband and I truly enjoyed working with Steffen. He did the music for both our ceremony and reception. He was very communicative throughout the planning process and thought of every little detail – things we never would have thought of ourselves. He offered advice and recommendations for songs and how to structure the flow of the ceremony and reception, which was helpful since we had never planned a wedding before :) Steffen was open to our suggestions and specific requests for songs at both the ceremony and reception. He acted as our master of ceremonies for the reception, which worked out really well. We collaborated with him in advance to walkthrough our timeline and order of events. He helped out by making various announcement and directing our guests as needed, e.g., for our grand entrance & sendoff, toasts, buffet line, etc. He also offers great and affordable lighting packages. We went with the dance floor lighting which included a disco ball and laser lights that danced along with the music. All-in-all, we had a blast at both our ceremony and reception. Steffen and team played a large role in making that happen, day of and prior to the event. We would highly recommend having Steffen handle your wedding/reception music and DJ needs!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Where to begin?!? Steffen is AMAZING!!!! We had a 90s house party themed wedding and Steffen made sure it was the party of the year!!! Everything from coordinating our playlist to the rehearsal to the wedding ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception were nothing shy of perfection! Some of our guests even tried to PAY HIM to keep going after the last dance!!!! How often does that happen?! We had a BLAST and I wish I could relive it again and again, and it is all a huge part and thanks to DJ Steffen Soto and his assistant (who even taught us some awesome dance moves)! Our guests are still texting us asking who the DJ was and if they can have a copy of the playlist. Everything was perfect and we are so so grateful to have found him for our very special day! Thank you Steffen!

Profile Picture Lauryn, 10/14/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Me and my husband got married on October 7th 2017, at River Hills Country Club in Lake Wylie SC. DJ Soto Entertainment did a fabulous job! I would highly recommend them to anyone that has a wedding or a party of some sort. They were very nice and on time with all the music from prelude to recessional, and of course to the reception. Again, I recommend them to anyone! You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Alexys, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

They were stellar! Every song we wanted, the styles, etc on point. The whole crowd was dancing the minute we began the party! Very professional and kind gentlemen who know how to keep up the energy. Our ceremony was beautifully heard with their sound system. We are still beaming! Thank you, thank you!!

Profile Picture Chryssie, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Eliana and I want to say thank you for making our special day an absolute success. We thoroughly enjoyed your music selection, and professionalism throughout the entire process. These words cannot express how much we really appreciated your services. Muchisimo gracias para todo :-)

Profile Picture Maurice, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My husband and I highly recommend Soto's Entertainment, both Steffen (owner) & Todd (DJ/MC at our Wedding) were fantastic - professional, responsive & very easy to work with. We received comments all night about how good the music was and how much fun our guests were having. Choosing Soto's Entertainment was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding.

Profile Picture Sarra, 6/17/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had such a great time working with Soto's! They went above and beyond to make our day perfect. Everyone stayed on the dance floor all night! Couldn't ask for a better person to make our wedding day perfect!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Sotos entertainment was awesome!!!!! they did everything we asked for an more. when the timing of events we had planned wasn't exact they were able to adapt and keep everything running smoothly. Steffen was the man!! my father said that this was one of the best DJ's he's ever seen at a wedding. the dance floor was bumping all night long and he was very attentive to the crowd.

Profile Picture Jack, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Soto was very professional he played a great mix of music. All of the songs I requested and was still able to keep the party going up until the very end. Everything was smooth

Profile Picture Vanessa, 5/13/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Sotos was such an amazing choice for our wedding!

So many guests had complimented us on the music from the ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, and late night dancing. The music was a huge part of keeping everyone out on the dance floor. There was a good variety for all ages which is exactly what we asked for. Steffen met with us before the wedding to go over all the details and kept in contact throughout the planning process too.

I'd recommend Sotos entertainment to anyone looking for a dj/mc. They are very professional, timely, and easy to work with.

Profile Picture Aubrey, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Soto's entertainment will always have a special place in our hearts. Steven was so easy to talk to in conveying our vision especially because our wedding was a destination wedding. Most of our conversations were over the phone but the genuine person who I spoke over the phone was the same I came to know the day of my wedding day and Steven you truly made our day remarkable. The music was amazing, the extra details for ceremony and reception are still spoken about amongst our friends and family. I come from a musical background and everyone had to do with our entertainment for the night. Soto's entertainment kept us on our feet, Steven is an incredible Mc and I loved that he was animated, professional and super involved. Towards the end of the of the night it was party time and Steven brought our the glow sticks and glasses and everyone flipped out. If you want the best call Soto's Entertainment!!! From the bottom of our hearts thank you and we will always be grateful for the tremendous entertainment you provided for the Flores'!!!

Profile Picture Nina, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies

Sotos helped make our wedding perfect with great music and a fun time had by all! We could not have chosen a better DJ to go with, and we greatly appreciate their expertise! We also had a last minute change of the reception schedule and Todd made it seamless! Thank you so very much, Sotos!!

Profile Picture Allison, 2/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Soto's Entertainment was so amazing. My husband, Blake, and I couldn't have asked for anything better. I made so many last minute changes and Steffen made me feel great about everything. We really enjoyed everything about Soto's & would highly recommend them for any event!

Profile Picture Becky, 2/25/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Soto's was very responsive and professional from the start. We had another dj planned out for our wedding but we ended up contacting Sotos only one month before our wedding and he couldn't have been more professional! We met with him right away and he provided a detail list of the songs and always made sure our needs were met. He made sure to keep us updated and we have plenty of contact before the wedding. I would recommend him 100%

Profile Picture Carla, 12/17/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Soto's Entertainment was fabulous! Steffen was accommodating, professional, very quick at responding, etc. Our guests danced the entire time thanks to Steffen and his assistant. They were awesome at keeping the party going and there was never a time where the guests left the dance floor. Our guests gave us so many compliments on the music. We really enjoyed working with Soto Entertainment and I would highly recommend using them to DJ your wedding.

Profile Picture Stephen, 12/10/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Microphones

I came across Soto's Entertainment by a random "venue shopping" for our wedding in Charlotte. This company was not on the venue's list, but the person who gave us a tour, recommended them as they were one of the few bilingual DJ/Entertainment company in Charlotte, NC. I cannot say anything but good about them! He worked with me while I was still living in Puerto Rico and was willing to travel to our wedding venue in Lake Lure. When we met Steffen in person a few weeks before the wedding, he helped plan our timeline and to make sure we had enough time to really dance. Our wedding was amazing! He is bilingual and it helped a lot with some of my family members. To this day, people are still telling us how much fun they had at the wedding and how they loved the music. We played spanish, country, rock, top current songs etc. I would recommend him in a heartbeat! Such a sweet couple and so professional, I will forever be grateful for them and making sure everyone got up and danced!

Profile Picture cassandra, 11/6/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Reception was by FAR the best I have seen. There were a wide range of ages in the guests we had, and I still never saw the dance floor empty. It was perfect blend of music for a variety of generations. They did an awesome job of mixing it songs that get you dancing, classics that everyone knows, and new age. Couldn't have asked for a better dj, we had an AMAZING time!

-Groom