Sorellas Homemade Baked Goods Reviews

Sorellas Homemade Baked Goods 3
  • Karla

Karla 路 Getting married on 05/25/2019

I love this place

I had an awesome experience at sorellas Monica is complete doll it is funny and Charming I can't wait until I have my wedding cake

Sent on 03/08/2019

Sorellas Homemade Baked Goods's reply:

We are all so excited to make your cake, Karla! Thank you for choosing us to be a part of your special day. Monica

Andrea 路 Married on 09/15/2018

BEAUTIFUL!!!! Stunning cake that tasted good as well! They made the most beautiful cake for my daughter, and were able to make it look plaid inside for her hubby!

Sorellas Homemade Baked Goods 4
    Sorellas Homemade Baked Goods 5

Nicole 路 Married on 09/02/2018

Amazing cake! The design was exactly what we wanted and the cake tasted amazing. We received compliments all night from guests on how much they loved the cake. I will be ordering from them for future events!

• Nikki

Nikki 路 Married on 08/18/2018

Love the Wedding Cake

My daughter suggested I try this bakery she have gotten cakes from them prior. I set up an consultation with Monica. She was very knowledgable about her product. My daughter and I tasted the samples which were good(lemon and white). I tried my best to give Monica the vision that I wanted for my wedding cake. She listened and made suggestions. She told me she understood where I was trying to go with the cake design. She suggested flowers I don't like flowers she stated it would be so beautiful so I figured she was the expert I'll give it a try. Well fast forward to my wedding day 馃槉 when my husband and I waked into the reception room and seen our cake it was beyond what I had envisioned. The cake was just beautiful. The taste was to DIE for it was moist the icing was just enough sweetness.
    We got so many complements on the cake. I had ordered a extra layer due to I like height on the cake. Monica told me it would be more that enough for our guest. Well I'm glad we had that extra layer because our guest was taking cake home. We still had some left over it held up very well for a week just with foil covering it it stayed moist as it was on our wedding day.

Sorellas Homemade Baked Goods 6

Lauren 路 Married on 06/30/2018

I have zero complaints. The cake was FANTASTIC. Thank you so much!

Cristina 路 Married on 10/28/2017

Planning my wedding was one of the most stressful experiences of my life. I can without a doubt say that getting my cake from Sorella's was the best decision I made. It was the most stress-free part of our day. They were AMAZING! So helpful and responsive, they took care of every single detail. It was the EXACT cake I envisioned for my special day. If you are trying to decide where to go for the cake of your dreams, look no further. Sorella's doesn't disappoint. Thank you for helping make my day absolutely perfect and a little less stressful! Lol

Kelly 路 Married on 10/07/2017

My wedding cake was MAGNIFICENT. My guest ate tje ENTIRE cake. It was beautifully constructed. It arrived on time and set up for us. All the accents were placed as requested. This cake maker made my dreams a reality.

Courtney 路 Married on 09/30/2017

Sorella's was absolutely amazing. We ordered a two tier cake and 120 cupcakes for our wedding. Every guest loved the cupcakes. The staff was so helpful during our tasting and answered every question I had leading up to the big day. The price was amazing too, even with the delivery and set up fees.

Kathy (mother of the bride) 路 Married on 09/23/2017

OMG!!! Loved the staff. So easy to work with. We ordered a small cake to cut and 3 different flavors of cupcakes. They were out of this world. We had a boy that was allergic to peanuts and eggs so they made him 2 special cupcake with his name on it. He loved it. And so reasonably priced. Guest raved about how good they were. Highly recommended them.

• Larry

Larry Iddins, Jr. 路 Married on 08/12/2017

Elegant and timeless, a Downton Abbey meets the Great Gatsby theme.

My husband and I collect elegant glassware from the depression era. When we brought in examples of the 2 patterns we wanted to use and set them on the table, Monica's eyes lit up! We told her we wanted them to recreate the etchings as the piping work on our cake, sort of marrying our 2 patterns in celebration of us joining our lives. Then we started tasting cakes. OMG the flavor was amazing, the absolute best we've ever found. While we were tasting, Monica started doodling some vine work in her notes. That was when I knew we had found the right artist to create our vision for our cake. The details of the etchings are so intricate that it was going to take someone with great artistic ability to pull off this request and the end result was better than I dreamed it would be.

We went to the Cambridge Glass Museum in Cambridge, Ohio where we were able to get copies of the original etchings and brought them into Monica. Incidentally, a picture of our cake is at the museum, as well as a friend's birthday cake that they made using his etchings from the pattern he collects.

Taste, inspiration, and artistic ability truly make Sorellas the best choice for your wedding, birthday celebrations, parties of all kinds. Many of our friends have now used them. We've also ordered several times for different celebrations. Our wedding photographer has also ordered from them for her Daughter's 1st birthday cake. I highly recommend this vendor!

Rochelle 路 Married on 06/23/2017

Our wedding was last June and we still have our guests raving about the cake! I can鈥檛 say enough good things about them! Highly recommend!

Mallory 路 Married on 06/02/2017

OMG. The cake was amazing. Everyone loved it and came back for seconds! The sisters who own the shop are amazing and are so sweet. Very easy to work with. We had a bit of an odd request for our cake and they nailed it!! We showed them one picture and then after talking for a little bit they knew exactly how to change it up to make it our own. Very creative and still so beautiful. I can wait to go order more cakes just for the fun of it!

Sent on 07/08/2017

Sorellas Homemade Baked Goods's reply:

We are so happy to hear how much you loved your cake! Thank you for giving us the opportunity to make your wedding cake and to be an important part of your wedding day.

Jessica 路 Married on 10/30/2016

This shop is amazing! My cake-maker unfortunately got sick right before the wedding and I called Sorrella's they had so many options for flavors and fillings (I chose a white cake with lemon mousse filling and buttercream icing) people absolutely LOVED it and it was beautiful, can't thank them enough. We'll be having a baby shower soon and I know where I'm getting my cake from. :)

Sent on 11/16/2016

Sorellas Homemade Baked Goods's reply:

Thank you for your review and did you say BABY SHOWER!

YAY!

Melissa 路 Married on 10/15/2016

Sorella's is AMAZING. We used Sorella's for our wedding cake as well as a desert table at our reception. People raved that it was the best wedding cake they had had, and the dessert table was INCREDIBLE. Monica was a complete joy to work with. She was so fun and accommodating throughout the entire process. She went above and beyond with set up on the day of and everything looked and taste amazing. You will not be disappointed I assure you.

Mariah 路 Married on 10/14/2016

These ladies are the best, hands down. We loved the staff, the cake was amazing and exactly what we wanted. You won't be disappointed going with Sorellas.

Sent on 11/16/2016

Sorellas Homemade Baked Goods's reply:

Thank you so much! You're a pleasure to work with!
  • W

Wendy 路 Married on 09/10/2016

Sorellas is amazing! They made the wedding cake of my dreams! They are very kind, and made my cake exactly as I had requested. When they brought the cake into the venue- it took my breath away! Not only was it absolutely beautiful, but the taste was outstanding! Our guests could not get enough! This is the only bakery I will go to for any event that requires cake! They are the best!

• Taylor

Taylor 路 Married on 06/11/2016

We loved everything about our wedding cake from Sorella's Homemade Baked Goods! They made my golden sequins wedding cake dreams come true by spraying sprinkles gold! The cake was moist and the fills are to die for, you will not be disappointed! We received many compliments on the cake design and the flavor!

Hillary 路 Married on 06/04/2016

They were helpful with their suggestions during our tasting and delivered the most delicious cupcakes and lemon bars on the day of our wedding. All of our guests loved the assortment of desserts and were impressed with how tasty everything was. Absolutely love Sorellas!

Sent on 03/13/2016

Hillary,
    Thank you for your excellent review. It was such a pleasure working with you and we were honored to be a part of your wedding day!

Come and see us soon!

Monica and Bertha

Carrie 路 Married on 04/09/2016

Simple & Elegant + Fun

The team at Sorella鈥檚 went the extra mile to bring our vision to reality! They were honest with us about expectations & made the experience a delight. Would highly recommend them for any of the sweets needed to celebrate a marriage!

Natasha 路 Married on 08/08/2015

Sorellas is an awesome Bakery! My husband and I used this Bakery for our wedding cake this year in August 2015 after trying other bakeries. Besides the fact that the cake was absolutely amazing the staff was very helpful, very understanding, and very accommodating. Did I mention that the cake tasted amazing! the cake was beautifully decorated and all of my guest informed us that the cake looked amazing and tasted amazing. I can't wait until I get my free one year anniversary cake! I will now use this Bakery for future events birthdays and anniversaries!
    Natasha

Sent on 08/19/2015

Sorellas Homemade Baked Goods's reply:

Wow! Thanks so much! We adored making your cake and working with you. You are so lovely and such a pleasure to have as a client.

Congratulations, and please visit soon!

Charissa 路 Married on 06/13/2015

Our cake was so beautiful AND delicious! Would recommend!

Rebecca Morrow 路 Married on 05/29/2015

Wedding, Shower, Burthdays, and More!

This bakery catered our Bridle shower with mini desserts, two cakes for our ceremony, followed by minis for our reception. Additionally they gave us a fresh cake for our one year free of charge, yay no freezer cake!

We have been married for 3.5 yrs. Our wedding was our first experience with this bakery and we have used them for 7 events a year since. PERFECT EVERY TIME!

• User3506452 路 2+ years ago

Sorella's was great! Their shop doesn't look that exciting from the outside, but they were great to work with and delivered a delicious and beautiful cake for our wedding. We made a few changes to our flavors/design throughout the process, and they were very accommodating. Cost was in line with other cake bakers we tried in the area, but their cake tasted the best. Highly recommend the chocolate chiffon and the strawberry mousse :)

• User4450308 路 2+ years ago

Sorellas is the best! They made cupcakes for our wedding as well as a grooms cake which we used as our cutting cake. They will work with you to stick to your price range, as well as make recommendations for flavors, etc. They made the best grooms cake for my husband-solely from a picture! Our guests are still raving about the yummy cupcakes. You will not be disappointed with Sorellas!

Kim 路 Married on 09/20/2014

From day one, Sorella's was absolutely amazing to me! We picked our cakes to taste from the extensive list on their website, and they were ready for us to try when we got there. We ended up choosing two layers with german chocolate cake - one with chocolate raspberry mousse, and one with bavarian cream, and one layer with cherry chip and strawberry filling. We didn't choose to try the bavarian cream on our first tasting, but we went over what was needed that first day.

On our second trip in, we went over what we wanted our cake to look like. They were very understanding and wonderful about my ideas and didn't turn anything down. When we mentioned that we wanted to try the bavarian cream, they whipped up a filling specifically for us to try. Like I said, AMAZING!

They delivered the cake right on time on the day-of (and even bent over backwards to help me out for my shower cake delivery as well!), and even helped out with my too-long cake topper sticks when they got there.

The cake was, of course, fantastic. I ate three pieces at my wedding, and everyone raved about it and thought it was wonderful!