Sophisticated Gents Entertainment/DJs & Event Design Reviews

120 | Melbourne, FL

120 Reviews for Sophisticated Gents Entertainment/DJs & Event Design

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 02/20/2015

AMAZING DJ!!!!! We had Fredrick as our DJ for our ceremony and reception, and let me just tell you, he was phenomenal!! Fredrick was so fun, full of energy and great ideas, very flexible and easy to work with, super friendly and is genuinely caring for his clients and their happiness. We can tell he absolutely loves his job and it definitely shows in the quality and professionalism of his work. I will recommend Fredrick and his team till I'm blue in the face. Everyone had a blast at the wedding and Fredrick helped make that happen. I look back on the videos of the reception and not one person was sitting down out of the 80 people that attended. Everyone was dancing, including Fredrick, and was loving the vibe of the party. Phenomenal work, and phenomenal person. Thank you Fredrick and Sophisticated Gents!!!!!

Sent on 03/15/2015

Lindsay · Married on 01/31/2015

DJ Frederick was one of the best pieces of our wedding reception. He was sure to keep the event upbeat and professional and he made sure to keep the day focused on us and kept the night going in the direction we requested. We decided to do blue up-lighting in the room and it transformed the space into a breathtaking oasis that everyone loved. From our first meeting to the last dance DJ Frederick had us excited and stress free. If you are looking for a perfect, versatile and enthusiastic person for your big event I would suggest DJ Frederick with Sophisticated Gents!

Sent on 02/05/2015

Linda · Married on 12/27/2014

Frederick was awesome!! He managed everything that night; gave us direction on what we needed to do and when. Everyone keeps telling me how much fun they had and they loved the lighting that Frederick provided!

Sent on 12/30/2014

Lisa · Married on 10/19/2014

Working with Sophisticated Gents was absolutely amazing. They did a fantastic job making the crowd feel like a meaningful part of the wedding reception. They really made the energy for dancing something special. Also the lighting that was set up in the reception hall was beautiful, he did a great job transforming the room by adding a pop of color which made the room quite unique. I would definitely recommend Sophisticated Gents for any of your entertainment needs because that is what they truly are, great entertainers. Also, the first thing any one of my guests make mention of when we talk about the wedding was the DJ services and for that I am truly thankful. They made our wedding experience something very special!!

Sent on 11/02/2014

Lisa · Married on 10/19/2014

Sent on 11/02/2014

We had Frederick as our DJ and he was awesome. We would highly recommend Sophisticated Gents.

Sent on 10/23/2014

Breeann · Married on 10/11/2014

From beginning to end Sophisticated Gents were professional. They were very flexible when we had changes, even on the day of. They kept the party going right until the very end of the night!

Sent on 11/06/2014

Lauren · Married on 08/16/2014

Great work! Very professional and lots of fun!

Sent on 10/16/2014

Audrey · Married on 06/07/2014

The guest are still talking about DJ Fredrick. He kept the guest moving and engaged at the reception! He assured me I didn't need a planner as everything would go just as I had planned. Our wedding was more amazing than we had planned. Thanks to Fredrick of Sophisticated Gents! THE BEST IN BREVARD COUNTY!!

Sent on 12/07/2014

Frederick was an awesome DJ/MC! My guests had nothing but positive comments about how fun our reception was and some even said it was the best wedding they'd ever been to! I let Frederick choose most everything besides a couple songs, and he did an amazing job reading the crowd! There were even a couple crowd interaction games that everybody loved!! I could not be happier with his services!! I highly recommend sophisticated gents to anyone looking for an exceptionally fun wedding/event!

Sent on 05/27/2014

Saleena · Married on 04/19/2014

Fred you are the best. You made my day even better. There was no pressure on me. Everything was handled and there was nothing I have to do. If I will recommend you to anyone I know who could use your services. Thank you so very much!

Sent on 10/16/2014

Amanda · Married on 04/05/2014

Frederick is AWESOME!!! He did the music for our ceremony and reception all outside at the Crowne Plaza. We had the ability to choose every song we wanted him to play if we wanted, but we met with Frederick twice before the wedding and really loved him, so we told him to play whatever he felt like the party needed. He also did some lighting on the dance floor that really added to the night. We were totally unfamiliar with how much DJ's cost for a wedding with lighting and were a little nervous that Frederick was a little over budget but he was worth every penny!!! I can not even tell you how many of our guests came up to us after the wedding asking us about our DJ and saying how he was the best they have heard at a wedding. We could not be happier with our choice, he is definitely the best DJ on the Space Coast, and he truly made our wedding UNFORGETTABLE!

Sent on 04/30/2014

Trent was AMAZING!! If you are looking for a fun, energetic, and professional Dj please go with this company! They did our uplighting at The tides and everything was very affordable! Trent was hilarious and very interactive to help get te crowd dancing and everyone was smiling! Our guest kept coming up to us telling us how awesome the Dj was and how it was the most fun wedding they have been to!

Sent on 03/23/2014

Chantel · Married on 12/07/2013

Frederick is an amazing professional! I knew I was able to relax when it came to him. His production was nothing like anyone has seen in Brevard County and everyone is still amazed. I would recommend Sophisticated Gents to anyone in a heartbeat! Love you guys!!

Sent on 12/27/2013

Brittany · Married on 06/07/2013

We used Frederick for our wedding June 7th 2013 and could not be happier with his professionalism and attention to detail! We originally had a friend that was going to DJ, never use friends, and something went wrong two months before. We were in a panic and did not think we could get a DJ as most of the recommended were booked already. We didn't think we would be able to get the best and we called anyway and by the grace of God, the best, Frederick, was available and ready to help us. We are so thankful he could make our wedding fun, special, and entertaining for our guests. I am hearing now about 2 weeks later how awesome our DJ was and we are recommending Frederick to everyone. Thank you so much Frederick! Brittany & Isaac

Sent on 06/28/2013

Marisol · Married on 02/23/2013

I was very pleased with their services, very well organized, pleasant to work with, and made me feel comfortable with all the planning. I was at one point a bridezilla but Fred kept me calm and reassured me everything will be fine. My wedding was a success. They decor and center pieces were amazing. The place looked stunning. Till this day everyone says how amazing the place looked and I never once stopped dancing. Everything was so organized and well planned. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING MY DAY PERFECT AND MEMORIABLE.

Sent on 04/27/2013

Elena · Married on 11/11/2012

Frederick was amazing at our wedding!!! From beginning to end the whole experience was GREAT!! The music was perfect, lighting was beautiful... I would recommend him to all Brides and Grooms hands down! Everybody loved him and the way he interacted with our guests. Again. Hands down best Dj and Lighting experience my Husband and I and our guests have experienced!!! Thanks again for an amazing experience!
    Elena & Chris

Sent on 12/02/2012

Cassie · Married on 07/21/2012

Totally recommend them for anyone's wedding, small or big! Fredrick's group went over the top and were great to work with! Thank you for the best wedding ever, And your photographer was excellent, way better then mine, I recommend him also!

Sent on 12/03/2012

Carrie · Married on 06/08/2012

Gee, I hardly ever fill out these surveys.

My wife and I had the kind of wedding that people write about....classy, romantic, and hassle-free. Much, if not all, the credit goes to Frederick.... and Sophisticated Gents. The lighting was superb. The coordination of events was flawless. The entertainment was extremely professional and not over-bearing. My wife and I had lots of input on the music and décor, but Frederick made it happen. Our guests could talk, dance, drink, and "get down" in an environment that said classy and fun the whole time. Our friends still talk about our wedding as one off the best weddings they ever attended. I would have to agree... even if it were our own wedding!

Three cheers to Sophisticated Gents.
    Always on schedule...always professional.

Frederick...thank you sooooooo much!

Dr. Chris and Carrie Harvey

Sent on 12/02/2012
  • Katy

Katy · Married on 05/19/2012

My husband and I could not have been any happier with the outcome of our DJ and lighting at our wedding. Frederick was so much fun to deal with and even more fun at the wedding. He kept our guest entertained the whole night. I will definitely use them again for upcoming events.

Sent on 12/03/2012

Kristina · Married on 04/05/2012

I must admit, that my husband and I were very wary of hiring a DJ for our wedding. We wanted something VERY low-key but with good energy and seriously contemplated just having a friend DJ or playing an iPod during our reception. We interviewed a few DJs in town. We had heard about Frederick and how great he is, but mainly heard of his high energy. We were a bit worried about someone with "high energy" thinking it would be too much for the type of wedding reception we wanted. What ultimately made us hire Frederick was his professionalism and how he actually listened to what we wanted. Other DJs had their own agendas and ways they wanted to run "the show."
    We. Had. The. Best. Wedding.!!!!!!!! Frederick took care of our ceremony music, cocktail hour and our reception. He played the music we wanted and mixed up different genres in such a great way. We had the absolute BEST time at our wedding and could not have asked for anything better. We had a small wedding (45 or so people) and EVERYONE danced. The dance floor was never empty and the music suited everyone from our age group (late twenty to thirty- year olds) all the way up to my grandmother. Frederick did not create a "show" out of our wedding. He made a wonderful memory for us. Our guests raved about him and keep telling us how much fun they had.
    We are so grateful we were able to have Frederick be part of our wedding. He added such fun to our wonderful night.

Sent on 04/30/2012

Shannon · Married on 01/28/2012

I had nothing but compliments from everyone on our DJ! He kept everything moving along smoothly, without being too overbearing. He came up to me and my husband several times throughout the night to make sure we were happy with the way everything was going. They allow you to choose songs that you definitely want played, and ones that you want on your "do not play list". Everything is done online so you can be sure you have everything covered! They made the whole process very worry free!

Sent on 03/11/2012

Jennifer · Married on 10/15/2011

Sophisticated Gents provides excellence service. We chose them to DJ our wedding, and it was wonderful. My family was so impressed to, and still chatting about it. We would highly recommend them for any function you might be having. Great service, very professional, willing to work with you. A little pricey, but remember - you get what you pay for.. and we had GREAT service.

Sent on 10/31/2011

Ashley · Married on 10/01/2011

Sophisticated Gents did an amazing job at our wedding. We used them for the DJ and for all of our uplighting. Frederick knows how to get EVERYONE up and dancing. He also did a great job at reading the crowd, and played the BEST music all night!

Sent on 07/17/2012

Rose · Married on 06/18/2011

Frederick made our wedding!!! If I did not have him there, there would be no party!!!! Thank you so much for everything!!!

Sent on 06/28/2011