Sophisticated Gents Entertainment/DJs & Event Design Reviews

120 | Melbourne, FL

120 Reviews for Sophisticated Gents Entertainment/DJs & Event Design

Merritt · Married on 03/19/2016

Frederick was very professional and easy to work with and was very quick to respond even to last minute requests, organized and professional, very interactive with the guests of your party and is open to suggestions/ requests, coordinated with other vendors In a professional manner and will find your perfect song. Thought it was cool that they have an online portal where you can pick and choose particular songs and playlists you would like to play at your wedding. Also provided lighting and drapery which was gorgeous and really complemented the theme of things. Was there first thing in the morning to set up and one of the last to leave in the evening. Great team! On the pricier side but if you want something done the right way you get what you pay for!

Sent on 03/22/2016

Jennifer · Married on 03/12/2016

Frederick was our DJ and he was absolutely amazing! We had such a blast with him, all of our guests came up to us either during or after the wedding and everyone mentioned how awesome he was. He really helped get the party started and kept it going all night long. We would definitely use him again in the future for another big event and we HIGHLY recommend him.

Sent on 03/30/2016

Tatiana · Married on 12/19/2015

This company is truly extraordinary. They are professional and personable. They truly made my wedding event stand out. The lighting fixtures they use just added so much depth and drama to my event, that I would suggest this to anyone. Dj Trent was amazing with his music transitions from Spanish to English. He kept the whole room dancing. He helped maintain the pace of the event so we could all enjoy dancing and partying into the night. Sophicated Gents meticulous attention to details, professional pre-event planning and overall care and concern for our wishes for the evening helped make this one of the best gatherings I have ever had the privilege of hosting. Thank you to Fredrick, Trent and everyone at Sophicated Gents for creating a long lasting and memorable experience.

Sent on 04/06/2016

Victoria · Married on 11/21/2015

Fredrick from Sophisticated Gents Entertainment was fantastic and he really made our wedding special. We chose a few songs that we wanted, then let him do what he does best, and our wedding was a hit.He was able to read the crowd and everyone had a great time. People who normally don't dance were tearing it up on the dance floor. Everyone has said it was the most fun wedding they'd been to. I'd say a lot was due to Fredrick from Sophisticated Gents Entertainment. We are so happy with the choice we made and we would definitely recommend his services. Thank you, Fredrick.

Sent on 12/06/2015

Elisha · Married on 11/15/2015

We had the pleasure of having Frederick, the owner of Sophisticated Gents, be our DJ. He was fantastic and it is obvious he takes pride in his work! My favorite moments were the music he personally selected for our cocktail hour, and the wedding game he surprised us with. Those will always be great memories for me! I know I have been to weddings in the past where you could not hear the DJ, nor did the DJ have "control" of the wedding so that if flowed properly. I swore that would not happen with my wedding and I can say with utmost confidence that Frederick delivered the goods. In fact, I had a few people afterwards ask me for his info so they could secure him for their upcoming events. That speaks volumes in itself. :)

Sent on 11/20/2015

Dorilyn · Married on 11/14/2015

Frederick was wonderful to deal with in regard to all the planning. He made me feel so much at ease. DJ Terence was fantastic. He made the reception so much fun!! Highly recommend Sophisticated Gents.

Sent on 11/18/2015

Frederick made the process of planning our wedding extremely smooth and stress-free. Both he and his wife Jenna were extremely professional and attentive our needs. Towards the last free weeks leading up to our wedding, the nerves kicked in and he was able to walk us through the last few details and ensured our special day would be magical - it was just that and more!

Sent on 11/02/2015

Shannon · Married on 10/16/2015

Frederick provided amazing entertainment for our wedding. He is so experienced and professional. He made sure the night was organized & stress-free for us. He made sure everyone knew where they had to be and when. We had guests telling us that they would recommend Sophisticated Gents to anyone they knew getting married just from their experience at our wedding. He is the absolute best and will make sure that you have NOTHING to worry about during your event.

Sent on 10/17/2015

Adam · Married on 10/16/2015

Top notch best of the best total professional. Frederick was amazing to work with and I had total faith in him to run the show at my wedding. Was able to upload playlists on his site and he was at my disposal for whatever I needed all night. He had An amazing light package and set up in three different spots with his sound equipment to meet our venues' needs. It is an absolute no brainer to choose Sophisticated Gents for your special occasion.

Sent on 10/18/2015
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 09/19/2015

Sophisticated Gents was such a great DJ Service at my wedding! I was so pleased with Freddy! He was on time, willing to work with my last minute changes and kept the party going all night! My guests loved the music selection and his energy! I danced all night long! I would recommend Sophisticated Gents to any of my friends! Thank you for making our wedding memorable!!

Sent on 10/05/2015
  • User5451920 · 2+ years ago

Out of all of the things that you need to worry about on your wedding day, if you hire Sophisticated Gents, cross DJ/Entertainer off your worry list! Frederick was sensational! He made our day about my husband and I meanwhile making sure everyone was on their feet, dancing and laughing! He made our event! From the uplighting to his music selection, we could not have asked for a better, more professional, fun entertainer. They come highly recommended!!

Sent on 09/19/2015

Mia · Married on 07/11/2015

Frederick was the DJ for my daughter's wedding. He was absolutely amazing. Everyone loved him. He makes it so much fun for guests of all ages. He also provided the lighting. OMG the reception space was absolutely gorgeous with his incredible lighting!!! I highly recommend that you use him for your DJ and lighting services.

Sent on 07/22/2015

Megan · Married on 06/13/2015

Frederick was amazing and professional from first meeting to the big day! We have recommended him to everyone we know!

Sent on 07/13/2015

Caitlin · Married on 05/23/2015

Fredrick is amazing and would recommend him and his company to anyone! He made our special wedding day/night even more perfect! He's the best! 5+

Sent on 06/10/2015

Rachel · Married on 05/09/2015

Frederick and an incomparable reputation in my hometown growing up. So when my husband and I wanted to book our wedding DJ, I immediately suggested we call him. Even before our phone meeting, I was impressed with the value for the price. After my husband spoke to Frederick, I knew we would be signing a contract. Frederick was so excellent and well worth the extra money we paid to have him drive the 60+ miles from his office to our venue. We received more compliments on our DJ than even our food. We told Frederick we were unique and he made our wedding unique. I put full trust in him and I would do it again!!

Sent on 05/17/2015

Dana · Married on 04/25/2015

Our DJ, Terrance, was awesome and really kept the reception flowing and crowd loved it! Frederick and his staff are top notch and would highly recommend their services!!

Sent on 05/06/2015

T · Married on 04/18/2015

Frederick did a great job at our wedding. He kept everyone entertained and helped to make it a wonderful night for us to remember.

Sent on 05/06/2015

Sonja · Married on 04/17/2015

Frederick was a wonderful DJ. He helped my husband and I plan from cross country, and gave us his honest opinions. At the reception, Frederick was extremely helpful with everything. He would check on us to see if we needed anything, and move objects for us to get beautiful pictures with the photographer. He played music that everyone would enjoy, and the bubble machine for certain dances were enjoyed by all the children. Overall, it was a pleasure working with Sophisticated Gents and everyone had a lot of fun.

Sent on 04/26/2015

Tami · Married on 04/11/2015

Frederick with Sophisticated Gents listened to the bride & groom and made their wedding celebration exactly what they wanted. From the music set up outside to the incredibly well orchestrated formalities and dance party, Sophisticated Gents did a fantastic job.

Sent on 04/14/2015

Kept our reception on the dance floor all night. They were very helpful and walked us through the process and on our wedding day made sure we always knew what was happening next and anything we needed to do. We had a blast with this Dj

Sent on 04/19/2015

Lauren · Married on 04/11/2015

Frederick with Sophisticated Gents is great! Frederick was extremely organized when we met with him- he had his computer ready to play songs we were unsure of and made the process of picking a few of the formality songs out so simple.
    Our ceremony music was perfect, both the processional and recessional. A family friend played music for us while guests were being seated and Frederick worked with him so smoothly, helping our friend set up his equipment, etc.
    Our reception was above all the best, Frederick read our guests so well and kept everyone entertained all night! He knew when to interject to get everyone on the dance floor and worked so well with our wedding planner to stick to our timeline as far as formalities go.
    Sophisticated Gents provided uplighting for our reception as well, it was beautiful and beyond what I had expected!

Sent on 04/27/2015

Pamela · Married on 03/28/2015

We used Sophisticated Gents as our DJ for our March wedding. We found the entire company very professional, helpful, and easy to work with. We met with Frederick twice before the wedding and their website was very easy to use to pick out music, pay, and ask questions between meetings. Trent was our DJ for the evening and we could not have been happier! He made the entire night extremely smooth and we had absolutely no stress! He even worked with some unique requests for music during dinner that we had requested ahead of time. Set up was a breeze and the reception looked fantastic with our up lighting choices. We would HIGHLY recommend Sophisticated Gents for any event/function! Thank you Sophisticated Gents and Trent!

Sent on 06/13/2015

Christine · Married on 03/21/2015

Frederick not only provided DJ services but draping, my centerpieces, decorating head table, cake table, gift table, provided lighting, decorated the deck I was married on and all doing so in the peacock theme I had requested. Frederick provided games, music and also made sure that everything was taken care of as far as the ceremony and reception. He gave me my dream wedding, when I walked into the reception it was absolutely breathtaking!! Beautiful and pure perfection. He loves what he does and it shows in his outstanding work!!!

Sent on 03/28/2015

Veronica · Married on 03/14/2015

We used Sophisticated Gents for our wedding and were 100% satisfied with our choice. Terrance was our DJ for our ceremony and reception and Sophisticated Gents provided an amazing steel drum player for our cocktail hour. Both exceeded our expectations and were so fun, friendly and helpful. I have never been to a wedding where there was so much interacting and all our guests were dancing until the last song. DJ Terrance was so helpful and even offered to get us drinks from the bar if he saw we were low and just wanted to make sure we were having a great time. Sophisticated Gents is highly recommended!!!

Sent on 03/22/2015

Liz · Married on 03/07/2015

What can I say? Frederick is the best! I knew the reception party was going to be great but I was a little worried how the ceremony music was going to turn out since we got married in our home and the "aisle" (staircase) was not long and my music selection was very unique (pop opera and choral groups). It all turned out beautiful... I loved hearing the music I selected playing as I was getting ready. It was just as I had imagined it would be and really set the tone for the rest of the wedding and reception. Then the cocktail hour and dinner music were so elegant... It was the perfect mood that I wanted to create in the room. On to what Soph Gents does bestie ... Party Time! The reception was a blast!! We are old enough to have kids in college so we didn't envision a reception of downing shots and dirty dancing but we did want danceable music like Latin/Pitbull, Uptown Funk and line dancing with the DJ. We had such an awesome time we kept asking the Freddie to stay later. You know it's a good party when all the guests are so well taken care of and the music is so good that bartender is out there dancing!!! Soph Gents also did a great job transforming our home into a wonderful nightclub feel with their strategically placed up lighting. Thanks again for making our wedding everything we imagined!!

Sent on 03/28/2015