Sophisticated Floral Designs {Weddings + Events} Reviews

Sophisticated Floral Designs {Weddings + Events} 5
Sophisticated Floral Designs {Weddings + Events} 6
Sophisticated Floral Designs {Weddings + Events} 7

Libby Nousen · Married on 09/02/2018

Easy process and beautiful outcome

Lora was easy and flexible to work with. She was very organized, creative, and capable - as someone who doesn't know much about flowers, I felt like I could trust her to handle things beautifully, and she really did. She made the process less stressful, and the flowers were beautiful and high quality. She worked with us on our budget and came up with less expensive options that were so beautiful (movable flower stands that were behind us during the ceremony and then moved behind the head table during dinner). I fully recommend her!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Lauran · Married on 09/01/2018

Lora was so great to work with! She was so professional and accommodating with my needs! I'm not sure how she did it, but Lora was able to create stunning pieces with little vision from me (the bride). The care and quality she puts into her work definitely shows. I would highly recommend Lora to anyone seeking floral needs! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 09/08/2018

Alina Matei · Married on 08/18/2018

One word: amazing

Lora was great to work with. She listened and worked hard at creating my dream wedding. She went above and beyond to make my wedding day stress free by taking care of all the little things. I would 100% recommend her to my family + friends.

Sent on 01/08/2019
    Sophisticated Floral Designs {Weddings + Events} 8
    Sophisticated Floral Designs {Weddings + Events} 9
    Sophisticated Floral Designs {Weddings + Events} 10

Korina Kozhokar · Married on 07/01/2018

Best Florist

I loved working with Sophisticated Floral Designs. Every bouquet, flower crown and other floral pieces from my wedding were perfect. I would recommend them to everyone.

Sent on 01/08/2019
    Sophisticated Floral Designs {Weddings + Events} 11

Ashley · Married on 08/20/2017

I don't think I could thank Lora enough for how amazing our floral arrangements turned out. Lora took the time to meet with me and heard all of my wishes and dreams and made them come to life. Literally perfection! I couldn't count how many times I said, "I don't even know if this is possible.. but I really want..." and sure enough Lora made it happen. If you want a stress free experience with your florist that will make your dream wedding happen, pick Lora!

Sent on 09/23/2017

Jessica · Married on 07/21/2017

Lora is an amazing artist and captured my exact vision for my wedding day. Lora came to the venue the day of to help set up the floral arch and deliver the bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages. She was willing to be flexible and adapt to some last minute requests as well. By far, Lora was one of the best vendors that we hired! I highly recommend for any floral needs, especially weddings!

Sent on 10/16/2017
    Sophisticated Floral Designs {Weddings + Events} 19
    Sophisticated Floral Designs {Weddings + Events} 20
    Sophisticated Floral Designs {Weddings + Events} 21

Taylor · Married on 07/18/2017

Lora is incredible. I could not have dreamed of more beautiful flowers to make my wedding day feel so incredibly magical. I had a destination wedding on the Oregon coast, and many of my details about where I needed the flowers and what time I needed them changed several times throughout the planning process. Lora was always so quick to respond and to accommodate whatever changes I needed to make. She was so helpful, so sweet, and seriously could not be more talented. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 09/30/2017

Savana · Married on 07/15/2017

Oh my goodness, words can't even describe how happy I was with my bouquet and flower crown. My husband and I eloped to Oregon from Denver and I was freaking out about not being able to meet with a florist in person since I had a very specific idea in mind for my bouquet. But after emailing a bit with Lora I knew that she was the perfect florist for me. She listened to my ideas and asked so many questions, she made me feel certain I would be getting what I envisioned. What she created for me was even more perfect than what I had imagined!!! I was so shocked and happy when I saw the finished product.

Everyone who sees pictures from our special day comments on how beautiful my flowers are and I owe it all to Lora. She is so creative and so very talented at what she does! I'm so glad I went with her on one of the most important days of my life. Thank you so much Sophisticated Floral, you really did make me the happiest bride!!

Sent on 08/21/2017

Katie · Married on 11/12/2016

I don't even know where to start - everything Lora created for us was above and beyond our expectations. Her professionalism and enthusiasm added that much more too! She took inspiration from our moody color palette, photos of bouquets that I love, our desire to use local, seasonal foliage and even incorporated some of my families homegrown and dried hops. Everything was perfect. One of my bridesmaids refers to the flowers as "the flowers that made us cry" they were so beautiful. I would absolutely recommend Sophisticated Florals.

Sent on 01/18/2017

Sophisticated Floral Designs {Weddings + Events}'s reply:

Thank you Katie for such a wonderful review. I loved working with you.

Tammy · Married on 09/03/2016

Your flowers were amazing and we could not have been happier. I would use you again in a heartbeat and will tell everyone I know...We got so many compliments on the flowers.

Sent on 01/19/2017

Sophisticated Floral Designs {Weddings + Events}'s reply:

Thank you Tammy for your review. It was a pleasure working with you and your daughter.

Reem · Married on 08/02/2016

I was blessed enough to find that Lora Losinger (Sohphosticated Floral) was free in the day of my wedding. It was in August the bussiest month for weddings but It was on weekdays. My bouquet, centerpieces and wedding flowers were just like how I wanted them to be. Her flowers added so much liveliness to my wedding.
    Thank you so much Lora.

Sent on 01/12/2017

Mae Joy · Married on 07/03/2016

Booking a florist for our wedding was something that was important to me and one that I was very nervous about. It's one of the vendors that you don't really know what the final outcome will be until the day of. I explained to Lora the kind of wedding I was going for and the over all feel of the wedding. I wanted something woodsy, bohemian, and slightly rustic with lots of foliage and hints of white flowers. Lora totally understood my vision and brought life to my wedding. I was so amazed and was so in awe of the beauty she brought to my wedding with her arrangements. I wasn't too picky on the types of flowers and foliage and left majority of the work to Lora. I sent inspiration photos to her throughout the process. Green leafy vines/foliage and hints of white flowers seems so basic, however, Lora completely nailed it and added a variety of foliage and white flowers that added so much texture and interests to the arrangements. I LOVED my bouquet. The flowers she chose were so gorgeous, fluffy, and fresh. My favorite part of my bouquet were the blueberries=) Lora does an AMAZING job when it comes to floral crowns. And the foliage backdrop was to die for. I highly recommend Sophisticated Floral Designs.

Sent on 02/08/2017

jennifer · Married on 05/23/2015

Her work is amazing! I just told her what i wanted and i trusted that she would do a great job since i know that she is very good. Loved her work! My wedding was more beautiful than i imagined!

Sent on 06/11/2015

Tami · Married on 02/06/2015

Sophisticated Floral exceeded our expectations!! The flowers for my daughter's wedding were gorgeous! Lora is truly an artist and her designs are unique and stunning!

Sent on 03/06/2015

diana · Married on 09/20/2014

weddng Florals

I recently had the pleasure working with Lora at Sophisticated Floral for my daughters wedding. We live 413 miles away in another state. Everything was handled via emails and pictures of our vision we had sent.
    On the day of....all of our bouquets, floral crown, boutonnieres, and corsages were delivered to the venue. They all turned out so beautiful an exceeded all of our expectations.
    Lora was so gracious and easy to work with even when we added changes to the original order.
    I would highly recommend Lora and Sophisticated Floral for any of your floral needs.
    Diana Lowrey

Sent on 04/23/2019

Very professional service. Great taste that I could trust to make my wedding beautiful. After explaining what I want, I didn't worry at all about the way my flowers will turn out. Lora did a wonderful job responding quickly and efficiently. On the day of the wedding I was very impressed and satisfied with what she did.

Sent on 09/25/2014

I absolutely loved the flowers for our wedding done by Lora of Sophisticated Floral. She's not only wonderful to work with but a professional and truly gifted in her work. She captured my style and the flowers were such an important element in the wedding and her creations were above and beyond what I could have imagined. I highly recommend Lora.

Thank you Lora. You helped make our wedding day so beautiful!

Sent on 08/29/2014

Courtney · Married on 08/16/2014

Sophisticated Floral was AMAZING. Lora was great to work- responsive to emails, asks, etc. I cried when I saw my flowers on my wedding day- they were absolutely perfect. Exactly what I envisioned and asked for! I had guests gushing over how beautiful the arrangements were. 100% recommend booking SF! I will again for sure!

Sent on 11/17/2014

Roberta · Married on 08/09/2014

She was professional, on time, and the flowers were stunning! I would highly recommend Lora at Sophisticated Floral. My theme was a mix of romantic and antique which she helped me define through the use of Pinterest. We then discussed quantities of flower arrangements, and she made it a simple process because of her experience. Thank you Lora!

Sent on 08/19/2014

Katie · Married on 07/19/2014

I highly recommend Sofiaticated Floral for any event! With the unique designs and creativity they are the perfect addition to make your big day that much better. SFD executed my vision for flowers and went above and beyond what I could have ever dreamed up!

Sent on 09/29/2014

Alex · Married on 06/14/2014

My wedding bouquets far exceeded my expectations! Lora created a stunning bridal bouquet that was more beautiful than the pictures I had sent her from Pinterest. She worked with me and my budget in creating equally gorgeous bridal party bouquets and boutonnieres. I could not have been more satisfied and have already recommended her to friends.

Sent on 06/26/2014

Cory · Married on 01/25/2014

Lora was able to provide beautiful flowers for our wedding at the last minute and was quite gracious about the rush we put her through!

Sent on 02/04/2014

Alondra · Married on 12/21/2013

It was such a pleasure to work with Lora! She really went above and beyond to make our wedding day beautiful!!! For example, Lora took it upon herself to find silver clothespins for one of the structures I was using at the wedding. This is totally not floral related, but she offered to take this one because she cares so much! I just LOVED working with her. Besides being an amazing person to work with, her designs are just amazing and top-notch! She really listened to my vision and made it all come to life. Throughout the process she was so reassuring about how everything would look--she went above and beyond at our 30-day out vendor meeting, where she showed us what a table would like---this was just a delight because she brought in all this decor to really give us an image, we really appreciated this! From start to finish, Lora was just amazing to work with! She even dropped off flowers at our hotel the night of the wedding to be used the next day at our farewell brunch. I loved working with her and would HIGHLY recommend her! You won't regret it! =) =) =)

Sent on 01/07/2014

Lora was easy to contact and easy to work with. She does beautiful work and was very friendly.

Sent on 01/31/2014

Sylvia · Married on 09/12/2013

We are so lucky to have been blessed with Sophisticated Floral. Lora is very professional & always adding spark to the creative process. Making sure you are truly satisfied with the end product. Our wedding flowers were so ELEGANT , they took my breath away. She brought our vision to life and we can not say thank you enough. Lora TRULY has a gift & I would recommend her to any and everyone !

Sent on 10/14/2013