Sophia vanslyke hair+makeup Reviews

8 | Tacoma, WA

8 Reviews for Sophia vanslyke hair+makeup

Sophia did the wedding hair and makeup for me (the bride) and my maid of honor, as well as make up for the mother of the bride. She did an amazing job all around. She listened to what we each wanted and executed it perfectly. Despite a tight timeframe for hair and makeup, she stayed calm (which helped to keep me calm!) and didn't sacrifice quality for time. I would recommend her without hesitation to anyone, a great value for top quality service.

Sent on 07/14/2013

Mindy · Married on 04/14/2013

Sophia met me and my bridal party at 5:30AM because I was having a brunch wedding. She was so accommodating and I felt absolutely beautiful on our special day. I couldn't have been more pleased with the run through appointment or the day of.

She listened to exactly what I wanted for my day and she improved on my original vision (which I thought impossible).

Thanks Sophia!

Sent on 07/14/2013

Candace · Married on 09/09/2012

Sophia was great. Professional, with a great eye and meticulous. But she was also laid back, which added a calming effect for me and my bridal party. Would totally recommend Sophia.

Sent on 10/23/2012

Shannon · Married on 09/08/2012

Sophia did my wedding hair! She listened to what I wanted during the trial and executed it perfectly on the day of. She was flexible with her appointments and she's very easy to talk to. My bridal party loved her. Now I'm going to her for my regular hair appointments!

Sent on 11/09/2012

Cassandra · Married on 09/06/2012

Sophia is awesome! She did my hair/makeup for my engagement shoot as well as my wedding. I ended up changing my mind the day of the wedding and wanted something different than we had done on my wedding run through and she was so cool about it. It turned out exactly as I had hoped and I felt so beautiful at my wedding. She came to my house to do my hair/makeup for the wedding which made it so convenient. She is super talented and really fun too!

Sent on 09/16/2012

Heather · Married on 09/10/2011

Sophie has been coloring my hair for just about 3 years now. Previous to this, I had been searching high and low for a hair dresser for over 10 years that knew how to manage blonde hair coloring. Sophie is truely a master in her profession. Her ability on finding the right hair color based on the indivisual's skin tone and coloring is impressive. I get compliments often from others, not only on the shine of my hair, but also on the vibrant coloring. I wouldn' t trust my hair with anyone else!

I recently just got married, 9.10.11, and I put Sophie in charge of doing our up-do's. I've never seen anyone style hair the way she does. All of my bridesmaid even made comments about their hair never looking so good. I would recommend Sophie over and over again, she's got natural talent.

Sent on 01/24/2012

Michaela · Married on 08/18/2013

Sofia's work speaks for itself! She did my hair and makeup for my wedding. She is very talented and has a great eye for detail. I absolutely loved both my hair and makeup. She came to my hotel room and was a really fun addition to the getting read process. If you want to look and feel glamorous, Sophia is your girl!

Sent on 10/25/2013
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/08/2011

Sophie did an amazing job for my wedding! She was very accommodating as there were quite a few last-minute changes. I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 02/04/2012