Sophia Pickle Makeup Artist/Hair Reviews

5 | Anaheim, CA

5 Reviews for Sophia Pickle Makeup Artist/Hair

• Racheal

Racheal · Married on 12/31/2013

Sophia was so sweet and so talented I couldn't imagine using anyone else. She makes you feel very comfortable right away and like you are spending time with a friend you've known forever. Sophia did my hair and makeup along with my 3 bridesmaids, my mother and even did my grandmothers makeup even though it was a last minute add-on. Everyone loved their makeup and was happy with the way it turned out especially my grandmother who wanted to look like Elizabeth Taylor. My eyes turned out dramatic and my lashes were gorgeous!I felt so beautiful and it stayed on all night even with me crying all night. Sophia did more than what was asked of her even when we forgot to put my veil on and Sophia had already left, she turned right around and rushed to fix it so I wouldn't be late. She even calmed me down during that melt down, I somehow thought I would miss my own wedding and she calmed and got me laughing again. I would definitely recommend her she was the best!

Keely · Married on 09/21/2013

I had seen Sophia's work at my friend's wedding last year when I was in her bridal party and I knew exactly where to go when it was time for my wedding! She was so patient with my sensitive skin/watery eyes throughout the trial and wedding day. She also did the rest of my bridal party & my mom, and everyone looked stunning and received compliments. She is super funny, friendly, professional & most importantly, amazing at what she does! My makeup turned out EXACTLY as I had envisioned and I was so happy with the final product. Sophia is the best!

Julia · Married on 08/30/2013

Sophia was amazing and did a wonderful job on my hair and make up. She is extremely professional and made my day a breeze. My make up looked amazing, even after our super hot/humid day. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sara · Married on 07/14/2013

Sophia Pickle did my hair and makeup for my wedding in July 2013. She was friendly, professional, and her work was fantastic. Early in the morning of our wedding day, she was on time and ready to go. In addition to my hair and makeup, she did the up-dos for all of my bridesmaids. Everyone commented on how beautiful we all looked and the pictures are stunning. Thanks to Sophia, I felt beautiful and confident throughout the entire day.

Cheryl · Married on 07/24/2011

Sophia is amazing!!! Once I talked with her on the phone I knew that I'd found the perfect person to do my hair and makeup for my wedding. She came to my home for a preview session for hair and make up and it was such a positive experience. We were able to fine tune what I liked and didn't like so that we were totally on the same page for how I wanted to look for our wedding. She also styled my 2 daughters hair for the wedding at our hotel the morning of the ceremony. She is incredibly talented and works so well under pressure. Of course we were running late, and she helped my maid of honor get me dressed and she put on my jewelry, too. Such an amazing lady! The compliments I received at our wedding were thanks to her talents. When I looked at myself in the mirror after she'd done my make up and hair I almost started to cry - and then she made me laugh so that I wouldn't mess up my make up!! Sophia is wonderful and she made my day even better by making my daughters and I look amazing!