Sophia Bella Reviews

Sophia Bella 3
Sophia Bella 4
Sophia Bella 5

Bridgitte · Married on 07/07/2017

Where do I begin?! Sophia was the BEST decision I made for my wedding! I found her last minute and she was extremely accommodating and responded quickly with her prices and availability. My makeup trial with her went so well! I knew at that moment that my wedding day was going to be ten times better because I was having her do my makeup. I fell in love with what she did, and it lasted all day and night!! The wedding day was perfect. I did not think my makeup could get any better, but it did! Every single one of my bridesmaids looked stunning and I was so in love with my makeup. I highly recommend Sophia, and I have already suggested her to future brides that I know, and will continue to do so. She takes pride in her work, as she very well should because she is absolutely amazing and outstanding. Not to mention, she is the sweetest! Pick Sophia for your makeup and you will NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 07/27/2017

Samantha · Married on 07/01/2017

Great experience and great expert make up artist!

Katie · Married on 06/24/2017

I was so super nervous to pick a make-up artist for my wedding. I had already had a friend doing my hair and I already knew she was awesome, but makeup was more challenging.

I like makeup. Alot. Actually, no, I LOVE make up. I don't wear it too often, because i rarely leave the house but when I do, I go ALL out. I own tons of make up. Highlighters and bronzers, and 900 lipglosses. Primers and face sprays, and everything imginable. Unfortunately, i dont know how to use it all, and definitely not together.

All of the bridal portfolios I looked at were very pretty... But so not me. I wanted MAKE UP. Like alot of makeup. But still wanted it to look amazing and natural.... while, not being the typical natural look.

So coupling that with the fact I'm slightly particular about everything but also super indecisive, I thought finding the right person would be a challenge.

Fast forward.... awesome hair girl recommended Sophia. At that point, I figured I had nothing to lose and contacted her.

She was super professional, but also opened up quite easily. (I have lots of questions. About make up, and more makeup, and kinda everything else in life lol) Sophia was cool, easy to get a hold of. Answered all my questions, came up with creative ideas... figured I was in pretty good hands.

We did my trial the same day as I had a budiour photo Shoot, and OMGosh, I was in amazing hands. I LOVED everything. It was perfect.

Of course, I was still slightly nervous she wouldn't be able to replicate it exactly for the wedding. And she didnt. She added some new elements and I was totally blown away. I didn't think it could look any better, but some how she did it.

So, now I have an awesome hair friend and an awesome makeup friend. If I had the funds, I would hire Sophia to my makeup every time I ledt the house. I looked and more importantly, felt awesome!!!

*She also did my young daughters, mom, niece and MIL. They all looked stunning and everyone LOVED her♡

Megan · Married on 05/26/2017

Sophia is absolutely amazing!! She paid great attention to detail and really took notes on how I liked the make up. She is very professional and makes you feel at ease on your wedding day. I would highly recommend her to anyone. Sophia is also very flexible both for the trial and day of. She was very understanding and able to work in my flower girl last minute.

Sent on 08/08/2017

Natasha · Married on 05/20/2017

Sophia did a wonderful job. Her makeup lasted all day- through sweat and tears!

Monica · Married on 02/25/2017

Sophia was amazing! Not only does she have an incredible talent that made me look and feel like a queen on my wedding day, but she's very kind, honest, and easy to work with! Every trustworthy and reliable!

Paige · Married on 10/21/2016

I really can't say enough about Sophia! She does her best to make sure you look beautiful for your wedding and makes you feel so comfortable. She was so sweet and easy to work with! I LOVED my makeup and all of my bridesmaids looked gorgeous as well. The airbrush looked flawless and lasted all night long. Everyone was done on time too so there was so stressing! You really can't get better than Sophia!

Cassie · Married on 10/08/2016

Sophia and Jayme have a true talent! They both made me feel absolutely gorgeous on my wedding day ! Not only did they make me feel beautiful my look was exactly what I pictured. Jayme and Sophia listen, care, and they both get in contact with you right away they are unbelievable! So professional and easy to work with!! Such amazing artists! Can't wait for them to do my make up and hair in two months for my sisters wedding!! Yes that's right we booked them twice because they are such artists! I wish they had more stars out here because this team is definitely a 5++++!!

Sian · Married on 08/07/2016

Sophia listened to what I wanted and made me feel so comfortable! She is worth every penny - I received so many compliments on my make up on my wedding day. She is absolutely amazing at what she does!

Sent on 09/02/2017
  • O

Octavia · Married on 05/21/2016

I have known Sophia for 6 years and she always looks fabulous. I got married May 21, 2016 and she did my makeup and it was amazing! I received so many compliments. Working with her is awesome. She takes her time to make sure that you look and feel your best. She is very versatile and has experience with different skin tones and types. You will not be disappointed working with her.

Sent on 07/26/2017

Michele · Married on 09/30/2017

Ann and her assistant did a wonderful job on my bridal hair and my bridesmaids hair!

Sophia Bella 6
    Sent on 10/26/2017

Sophia Bella's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review. Your hair looks gorgeous in photo you provided! Congratulations!