Sophia Bella Reviews

Sophia Bella 3
Sophia Bella 4
Sophia Bella 5

Morgan Metschuleit · Married on 10/11/2019

Hands-on, the BEST makeup team!

First off, HUGE kudos to Sophia Bella Bridal for providing such a seamless, stress-free, and enjoyable experience for not only myself, but for my mom, mother-in-law, and bridesmaids prior to and on my wedding day!

Ann, you absolutely nailed everyone's (including myself) makeup! The girls kept raving all night about how natural their makeup looked and felt. My mom and mother-in-law were entirely comfortable with the airbrush and felt really glam all day! As for myself, I felt AWESOME. I looked and felt like myself but just more of a glammed-up version, which is exactly what I was looking for! It was such a great natural look but with a few bold touches. I LOVED every last detail.

As well as your assistant, Samah, she put the final touches on everything perfectly and was so entirely helpful throughout the morning. She even touched up some of my bridesmaids' nail polish for them!

I've been raving to everyone about Ann's level of skill, professionalism, and creative style! As well as, I've been recommending Sophia Bella Bridal because Sophia, you were great to work with!

Thank you, thank you for ALL of your help and creative talents! You made my wedding day entirely stress-free and I so appreciate that.

Sophia Bella 6
    Sophia Bella 7
    Sophia Bella 8
    Sent on 11/03/2019
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 09/08/2019

Very happy with them!

They both did such an amazing job with mine and my bridesmaids’ hair and makeup! I was having trouble finding someone somewhat at the last minute, but they were able to help me out! Everyone is so happy with them!

Sophia Bella 9
    Sophia Bella 10
    Sophia Bella 11
    Sophia Bella 12
    Sent on 09/15/2019

Carol Keegan · Married on 07/19/2019

Hair and Make-up Perfection

May I start by saying that I have had wedding hair and make-up experiences before and...meh? So I entered into this with skepticism. But that turned to pure delight when Natalie and Sophia swooped into our wedding excitement with their love, joy, and absolute incredible hair and make-up talents that had us all absolutely thrilled with the results! You want a "natural" look, Sophia knows exactly what you mean. Did you say, "Sleek and modern?" No problem. And you don't even have to ask, "Can you erase the fine lines and wrinkles," they just know how to do that! We didn't just like our hair and make-up, we LOVED, LOVED, LOVED it. Every one of us. But even beyond that, Sophia and Natalie are like rays of sweet sunshine that sparkle up your wedding day with all kinds of kindness, patience, thoughtfulness and joy. They are an absolute delight as part of the getting-ready celebration. We were completely sold when, after my daughter's hair and make-up trial, Sophia contacted her to let her know that she had been thinking about ways to improve her desired hairstyle (my daughter was happy with the original trial look, but yes, indeed, on her wedding day it was in fact EVEN BETTER!). These are two thoughtful, talented, wonderful women. You can't do any better than Sophia Bella for your wedding day. Thank you for EVERYTHING, Sophia and Natalie! You will always be a sweet part of our wedding experience.

Sent on 08/14/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 06/15/2019

Best team EVER!

I don't think I have the words to describe how fabulous and talented the ladies of Sophia Bella Bridal are but I'll give it a shot. It's crazy because my hairdresser recommended me to someone else for hair services and she was booked so I was doing some research and came across Sophia Bella Bridal. I remember looking at their work and being in awe. I reached out and Sophia was the sweetest person ever. I asked her a million questions and she had an answer for everything, and each answer made me feel like she was so excited about my big day and wanting to make sure that I was prepared and happy with the services before I received them. I booked an at home trial for my mom and I with Sophia and Natalie and it was honestly one of the best experiences throughout my entire wedding planning process. The talent and passion those girls carry with them is breathtaking and they definitely know how to make anyone feel beautiful. Beyond being talented, they are so fun and caring, they're definitely the type of people you want to keep around and hang out with outside of the job. On my wedding day, April was also contracted for makeup services and she was just as amazing as Sophia and Natalie. The three of them worked so hard all morning and made each member of my bridal party feel and look absolutely beautiful. Everyone was raving about their services. I felt absolutely stunning and was in love with my hair and makeup. The way I can describe it is that they are more than just service providers. They create a once in a lifetime experience and I can honestly say that my wedding day would not have been the same without them!

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Mia

Mia Sorkin · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing stylists!

Would highly recommend this group for your wedding or special event!

My wedding glam squad consisted of Ann, Lexi, Tara, Brianna. Each stylist was professional, personable, and able to execute all desired hairstyles. They showed up on time, worked efficiently, made adjustments as needed.

Ann did my bridal hair and make up. My look stayed perfectly in place, even through some unexpected rain during our first look.

Sophia, owner, was very responsive to all my questions and concerns. She responds to emails promptly and is receptive to feedback.

Sophia Bella 13
    Sent on 07/14/2019
  • Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 06/08/2019

Beautiful talent and spirit

Sophia created my vision and made me feel beautiful! First off, Sophia’s work is phenomenal and she is the nicest person you will ever meet. She truly wants to make sure you like every single thing about your hair and makeup! I changed my style for hair like three times and she was awesome with looking at the inspiration pics I found at trial. On the day of the wedding she worked her magic! We laughed and had fun! She calms me and makes you feel like family (we even found out we know we each other through family!!!) my hair and make up was flawless and turned out even better than i imagined it. I can go on and on but I’ll let the pictures do the talking!!!!
    My mom and sisters hair and lashes turned out amazing as well! They felt beautiful and were glowing as well all night!

Sophia Bella 14
    Sophia Bella 22
    Sent on 06/30/2019

Claire Kelly · Married on 01/12/2019

Sophia Bella is Amazing!

We hired Sophia (makeup) and Natalie (hair) for a trial and for day-of services, and they were pretty much amazing.
    Our trial included me, my mom, and my sister. My mom and sister had never had professional makeup, and have skin and hair product concerns, such as allergies. Sophia and Natalie both provided product information and in-depth consultation about their concerns and preferences. The trial was so much fun, and we all wanted to wear our new looks forever!
    The day-of was even better. Sophia and Natalie styled 7 women, and hung out with toddlers and an infant as well. We could not stop commenting on the quality, professionalism, and FUN they brought to our day. Guests commented on how beautiful our hair and makeup looks were, and they lasted all day (even in the snow).
    I would recommend Sophia Bella to anyone who wants to look and feel amazing on their wedding day.

Sent on 01/21/2019
  • Bridget

Bridget · Married on 12/29/2018

Sophia & Natalie are The Kindest, Most Genuine & Talented

As someone who is VERY picky about their hair and makeup, I am blown away by how Sophia Bella Bridal serviced my bridal party at my wedding in December 2018. From the moment I met them during my trial, I felt like I had known them forever. It truly feels like I gained 2 friends by working with them! In fact, I went to bed the night before the wedding so excited to hang out with them the next morning (and get married of course ha!).

Our hair and makeup stayed put all day & night, even with lots of crying, misty winter weather, and sweaty dancing. They were both so talented, detail oriented, and accommodating to all of our needs/preferences. I have thin hair due to medical problems, but Natalie made my hair look SO full. She also used my clip in extensions. My mom opted to rent clip-ins from Sophia for the day and loved them. They were clean, smooth, and great quality. After the wedding my mom mailed them back to Sophia.

Overall, I highly highly recommend booking Sophia Bella if you want a reliable & talented hair and makeup team that will make you feel like royalty.

Sent on 01/27/2019

Angela · Married on 09/29/2018

Sophia and Jayme are a dream duo!! I could not recommend them more highly! Sophia was my makeup artist and Jayme was my hair stylist on my wedding day for myself as well as 9 other ladies - quite a big group and they acted like it was nothing! Throughout my hair and makeup trials and over email, it has been such a pleasure getting to know them. They are not only complete sweethearts but they are so funny and put me and my group completely at ease during what could have been a stressful wedding day morning. And, they made my bridesmaids, family, and I look absolutely stunning! I received so many compliments during my wedding day and it's all thanks to them! My bridesmaids looked so gorgeous and I love how the makeup that Sophia uses isn't heavy and looks natural so that you look like yourself. Jayme is so talented as well and I was in love with my wedding day hair, and she did magic on my bridesmaids who all asked for different and unique styles and she made them look exactly how they had wanted. Do yourself a favor and book Sophia and Jayme for your wedding - you won't regret it :)

Sophia Bella 23
    Sophia Bella 24
    Sent on 10/02/2018

Victoria · Married on 06/24/2018

Sophia was AMAZING! From the very first email to the last text message- she was phenomenal! She responded quickly and she was so accommodating with every request. I have never seen such fabulous work completed by a makeup artist. She was honest, fun, and she understood my very complicated/detailed vision without effort. She turned me into the bride I have always dreamed of being. I am forever grateful for everything she did for me and my wedding party!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Melissa · Married on 06/09/2018

Sophia and her team are amazing and ultra professional! Sophia herself did my makeup for my wedding and her team member Jayme did my hair. Together they were the ultimate duo! I was so happy with how everything turned out, I felt so beautiful and radiant on my big day and I know my bridesmaids were really happy with their services as well. Sophia was very communicative throughout the entire process and was always quick to reply with whatever questions I had. Both she and Jayme traveled to me on the big day, and set up shop in the house which made things so simple and effortless. You will be in good hands with Sophia or any member of her team for your hair and makeup needs!

Sophia Bella 25
    Sophia Bella 26
    Sent on 05/16/2018

Despina · Married on 12/31/2017

I used Sophia Bella’s services for my NYE wedding and they delivered! Brianne, Jayme, and Anna did an amazing job on our hair and make-up. Thy were professional, timely, and just fun to work with. Highly recommend them for your next glam squad!

Sent on 04/02/2018

Sophia Bella's reply:

Despina, It was such a pleasure to work with you! I'm so happy we exceeded your expectations on your special day! Wishing you all the best in your new marriage. Hopefully our paths will cross again someday. XO

Amanda · Married on 12/28/2017

I found Sophia via Wedding Wire (and I highly recommend the site - because when I booked, Wedding Wire sent me a gift card for booking through their site). She emailed back and forth with me to answer all of my questions, and was always very friendly and helpful! We scheduled a trial at her house, and then hair and makeup on the day of my courthouse wedding for just me. She was professional, a pleasure to work with, and very knowledgeable about her craft. I do not often concern myself with hair and makeup, so I do not know much about either. But, Sophia helped me to create a look that I loved, and to match my dress, using just a few questions and a Pinterest board. I especially love that she started the process by asking what made me feel the most beautiful. I highly recommend Sophia Bella Bridal to anyone who is looking for on-site wedding hair and makeup!

Sent on 01/23/2018

Lisa · Married on 10/07/2017

I originally found Sophia Bella Bridal on a local wedding Facebook group and I'm so glad I did! Her professionalism and attentiveness was something I deeply appreciated, as I was a busy bride planning my entire wedding. Her communication and email response time were so quick and she was so organized & helpful. Sophia welcomed me into her home for 2 make-up trials, and her hairstylist Natalie did the same. You can tell in their work and attention to detail that this is what they were born to do. My hair & make-up lasted all night long, even through all the sweaty dancing! I am beyond happy with my results. I would highly recommend Sophia Bella Bridal!! :)

Sent on 10/15/2017

Sophia Bella's reply:

Thank you, Lisa! Natalie and I feel fulfilled knowing that your hair and makeup was everything you hoped for. Keep in touch XOXO

Bianca · Married on 10/06/2017

Sophia,
    It was a pleasure working with you! You are absolutely amazing! I appreciate you making everyone look so beautiful! My sister has already mentioned using you for her wedding in June 2019! We adore you!!!! Thank you again!!!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Sophia Bella's reply:

Bianca, You were a radiant bride, my goodness! Thank you for all your trust. I'm excited to watch your new marriage grow <3.

Jessica · Married on 09/23/2017

Where do I begin with Dear Sophia. She is not only professional and knowledgeable, but she is truly an amazing person. She made myself, as well as my bridesmaids and family feel comfortable during the make up process. Words can not express my happiness that Sophia gave me on my wedding day. After she applied my makeup, she held the mirror for me to see the results and I wanted to cry. She made me feel so beautiful. Sophia is just amazing beyond words. I would recommend her in a heartbeat.

Thank you so much Sophia!!!

Love, Jessica

Sent on 10/02/2017

Sophia Bella's reply:

Jessica, Getting to know you through the planning process was a sheer joy. I was blown away by your beauty on the big day (and so was the photographer!!). Thank you for everything. I look forward to watching your marriage grow <3

stefanie · Married on 09/17/2017

Sophia is extremely professional, patient, and talented. She really took time to understand the "look" that I was going for and to achieve it. I got so many compliments on my makeup, and my pictures turned out beautiful. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Sophia Bella's reply:

Stefanie, Thank you so much for this kind review. It was a pleasure meeting you! I wish you all the best as a new Mrs.!

mary · Married on 09/08/2017

Thank you Sophia for making the day of my wedding perfect! I was thrilled with my makeup and so were all my bridesmaids!!! We got so many compliments and the makeup looked just as good st the end of the night!!
    I would highly recommend Sophia! She was fun, patient as kept every promise she made! She went above and beyond with scheduling and her communication was on point!
    Thanks again to Sophia!! <3

Sent on 09/16/2017

Sophia Bella's reply:

Mary-Kate, I don't even know where to begin but...WOW! You were one hell of a bride! I feel fulfilled knowing you felt well taken care of during the planning process. Your hair and make-up looked phenomenal! XO -
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 08/26/2017

Sophia is so amazing!! I couldn't imagine anyone else to have for my wedding day! She made me feel so unbelievably beautiful and was so much fun! All my bridesmaids looked amazing and my pictures were flawless.

Sent on 09/14/2017

Sophia Bella's reply:

WOW! You looked incredible on your wedding day! It was so fun getting to know you and your mom over the last year. I wish you all the happiness your new marriage will bring! XO
  • Tresa

Tresa · Married on 08/19/2017

Where do I begin. Sophia was absolutely amazing, she made me feel like a vision of beauty on my wedding day. She had to take on my crazy family and bridesmaids and she did it with the utmost respect and patient a person could have. I was so worried about not feeling beautiful but she absolutely exceeded my expectations. Her products and brushes were the best quality and she was so professional. She actually listened to what we wanted and coached us on why and what she was doing. It was such an amazing experience to have someone so in tune with what your vision for your big day was. She was truly such a joy to have on such a stressful morning. I couldn't think of anyone else to have making me look beautiful on the biggest day of my life.

Sent on 08/21/2017

Sophia Bella's reply:

Tresa, it was such a pleasure planning your wedding, even from a far. Your whole bridal party was fun and upbeat. I loved every minute of it! Keep in touch & congratulations again!

Vlora · Married on 08/06/2017

Sophia and Jayme were amazing! They made not only me but my entire wedding party look incredible. I couldn't have asked for a better team to be there. They both were able to give me exactly what I wanted. Everyone's hair and make up lasted all day without any issues! Loved them both and would totally use them again if I have the opportunity!! Thank you ladies!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Kirsten · Married on 08/05/2017

Sophia is absolutely amazing! She did make up for my bridesmaids and I this weekend, and every single girl loved their make up! She is organized, quick to respond, and so sweet. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a great on site make up artist.

Sent on 08/14/2017

Lisa · Married on 07/22/2017

Sophia was absolutely incredible! After a bit of a bad experience with a different vendor, I reached out a bit late to Sophia who was completely a breath of fresh air. It was only about a month before the wedding when I contacted her and I went out on a whim--her work looked so incredible I thought she surely would be booked. It turned out that she was available and she has been just absolutely the best to work with the entire time. She even coordinated for Natalie to do my hair--who was equally amazing!

Sophia is extremely organized and she got back to me very quickly--including the initial booking, questions that I had, appointments, etc. She worked around my last minute schedule as well and was so helpful the entire time. I picked Sophia because I could tell from her website that she not only had great skill, but she was so TALENTED because she could apply that skill to different looks. So many times a makeup artist has only one look they try to push on everyone--not the case at all with Sophia! She listened to what I was looking for, asked a few questions, looked at some photos that I showed her and she really got a feel for what I was going for. Her products are CLEAN and they are great QUALITY products. At my trial, she also was very professional about letting me know that she wanted my feedback and if there was anything I didn't like about the look, she could change it. She is extremely professional. This carried over to the wedding day as well--she showed up on time, was extremely organized, and was just such a pleasure to work with--and to hang out with! She is so kind and easy to get along with--it made wedding prep and wedding day a breeze! Sophia and Natalie are the epitome of impeccable customer service and talent in the wedding industry!

Sent on 08/05/2017

Sophia Bella's reply:

Lisa, I don't even know where to begin---THANK YOU! I am so happy we found each other and look forward to keeping in touch as your marriage grows. XOXO

Bridgitte · Married on 07/07/2017

Where do I begin?! Sophia was the BEST decision I made for my wedding! I found her last minute and she was extremely accommodating and responded quickly with her prices and availability. My makeup trial with her went so well! I knew at that moment that my wedding day was going to be ten times better because I was having her do my makeup. I fell in love with what she did, and it lasted all day and night!! The wedding day was perfect. I did not think my makeup could get any better, but it did! Every single one of my bridesmaids looked stunning and I was so in love with my makeup. I highly recommend Sophia, and I have already suggested her to future brides that I know, and will continue to do so. She takes pride in her work, as she very well should because she is absolutely amazing and outstanding. Not to mention, she is the sweetest! Pick Sophia for your makeup and you will NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 07/27/2017

Samantha · Married on 07/01/2017

Great experience and great expert make up artist!

Sent on 07/25/2017