Sonya Morphew Photography Reviews

5 | Washington, DC

5 Reviews for Sonya Morphew Photography

Jillian · Married on 09/14/2012

Sonya did an amazing job with our engagement and wedding photos. She was extremely easy to work with and made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera. The end product was amazing, I could not have been happier with the pictures, she really captured the day. I loved that she took candid photos, photos of the details/decorations, and photos of our friends and family enjoying the party! Her services are also affordable, I didn't feel like I was sacrificing amazing photos just because we're not millionaires. That meant a lot to us and we thank Sonya for being so affordable and flexible too.

Sent on 10/17/2012

Sonya is amazing! She stayed for the entire event, 8 am to 10 pm at night! Could not have imagined more beautiful photos! Plus she is so sweet and fun! Thank you Sonya!

Sent on 10/15/2012

Kelcy · Married on 07/07/2012

Sonya did a great job of working with me to capture all the important aspects of my day that I wanted. She was quick to respond, friendly and a great deal!

Sent on 10/15/2012

Cari · Married on 08/13/2011

We we so happy with having Sonya photograph our special day. Sonya was very helpful in keeping the photos on time. She was great at positing each person in a way that was most flattering. We love our pictures and will go to Sonya when we start planning a family :)

Sent on 10/29/2012

Jessica · Married on 04/13/2013

0.4
      0.5

Awful. She was late to our wedding, didn’t take important photos of myself and my husband. She’s not organized or good at couple portraits. Use her if you pictures of the wedding food. It’s been five years and every anniversary I just cry looking at these photos.
    Don’t waste even looking at her work

Sent on 04/13/2018