Something to Celebrate Reviews

11 | Newhall, CA

11 Reviews for Something to Celebrate

Kelly · Married on 06/14/2014

We really enjoyed working with Carol and Chris. Our invitations are absolutely beautiful so much more than we hoped for. They captured our wedding theme perfectly. Their presentation of the invitations when we received them was just breathtaking. We felt very special and important through the entire process. We would highly recommend them especially if you want one of a kind invitations.

Sent on 03/12/2014

Linda · Married on 08/17/2013

Carol and Chris are amazing! They are so incredibly sweet and talented. I went in there not really knowing what I wanted. I showed them a couple pictures of the theme I was going for and they just ran with it! They worked within my budget and gave me gorgeous invitations. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/08/2013

Annet · Married on 07/27/2013

Carol and Chris are the best!!! Not only do they do STUNNING handmade invitations, but they also did my save-the-dates, table numbers and escort cards. They worked within my budget and seemed to just know exactly what I wanted. They even hand delivered them to me in the cutest presentation ever! Their work is the absolute best I've ever seen, and they are the sweetest girls ever. I HIGHLY recommend these ladies!

Sent on 06/25/2013

Cortnee · Married on 05/31/2013

Carol and Chris are absolutely wonderful! I couldn't thank them enough! They are so caring and really pay attention to the details YOU want. Don't let the price fool you, their invitations are each hand crafted by excellence. They go above and beyond to make sure you get exactly what you want. We can't wait to use them in the future.
    Xoxo Cortnee & taylor

Sent on 04/21/2013

Melissa · Married on 08/11/2012

Probably the best vendor I chose throughout the entire wedding planning process thus far. We came to them with a few really scattered ideas, and just let them know about some of the details of our wedding, and the next thing we know we had a second appointment with a draft of our perfect invitation. They completely brought our vision to life and created something way better than anything we could think of, while being really respective of our budget. True professionals. There's definitely a different level of care put into each invitation that separates them from the rest... and wait to see how they are packaged in the end!

It was truly an enjoyable experience. We weren't just a client to them, it seemed like they became part of the family, so much so that we considered sending an invite right back to invite them to the wedding. Oh and the compliments we received from family and friends were endless!

Sent on 06/10/2012

Suzi · Married on 07/14/2012

For our wedding, Something to Celebrate stepped in to help us out in a time of need. Out of their heart their services came to us and when I met with them, they worked over and beyond to take the stress off of me, as the mom. They bent over backwards finding the right fonts from a schematic and helping me with the best wording for our response cards. They even had them done earlier than we expected. They were all laid out perfectly for addressing and presented in a special box for my daughter and her fiance. We are so blessed to have had them take part in making my daughter's day her best day!

Sent on 06/12/2012
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 06/02/2012

Carol and Chris were amazing! They worked within our budget to give us exactly what we wanted. We had an issue with a parent getting married, but not knowing if her name was going to be changed before the invitations went out, and Carol and Chris were so flexible! Their work is hand-done and really can't compare to getting your invitations done by a printing company. They even hand-delivered them to our house when they were ready! Something to Celebrate is wonderful!

Sent on 06/18/2012

Diane · Married on 05/05/2012

If you want the best invitations personalized to your needs these are the women you should hire.
    I made wedding invitations for my first two daughters and then I saw their samples. I will never stress over making invitations again. There is no point in stressing when Something to Celebrate will work with you until you, the customer, are completely happy. Their prices are really fair and they are very accommodating.
    The last wedding I hired them for was for my nephew. The invitations were perfect. Keith's college background is in graphic design and I know he was completely happy. They also did invitations for my Mother-in-Laws 90th birthday and she is still talking about them. I will use their services again and again. Thanks Carol and Chris you're the best!!!!!!!

Sent on 06/29/2012

Diana · Married on 07/30/2011

Carol and Chris are very sweet and do meticulous work! Our invitations were gorgeous. Thank you so much!

Anthony and Diana de la Cruz

Sent on 07/02/2012

Julie · Married on 06/04/2011

What a wonderful, creative experience! I shared my ideas about what I had in mind and when I met with these amazing women again to view my samples, there it was, our perfect invitation. It was better than I had imagined. When the response cards started arriving, there were hand-written notes about how much they liked our invites.

Sent on 06/10/2012

Jennie · Married on 07/12/2008

I used something to celebrate for my wedding in 2008. I explained an idea I had and they were able to make that idea reality. I loved everything about my wedding invitations and received so many complements on them.
    Since then I have been using Something to Celebrate for all of my exciting life changing experiences such as birthday gatherings, baby showers, birth announcements and most recent my son’s first birthday. Due to my bad timing they had very short notice and still did the most amazing job I have ever seen.
    Once you find the best there is no need to ever look anywhere else. I will continue to use something to celebrate for all of my party invitations.

Sent on 06/11/2012