Something Special Events Reviews

5 Reviews for Something Special Events

• Rachel

Rachel Hallam · Married on 09/07/2019

Very Responsive and Reasonably Priced Wedding Coordinator

Danielle always replied to my emails in a timely fashion. She brought to my attention issues that I didn't even think about and made it so I didn't have to worry during my wedding.

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Susanna

Susanna Zhang · Married on 09/01/2019

Danielle is Amazing! Couldn't have done it without her

Danielle was amazing helping as our day of coordinator. She was super responsive and when I submitted a inquiry and we jumped onto call to discuss what I was looking for. We did a walk through at the venue 2 weeks prior to the wedding and she gave us great recommendations. On the wedding day, she was able to execute everything we wanted with limit time. She made sure things went as smoothly as possible for us to enjoy the day! I highly recommend Danielle to help you with your wedding day!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Amelie · Married on 08/31/2019

Fantastic-I highly recommend!

She had answers to all my questions leading up to the day, helped me with my timeline, and made sure all the little details I planned were executed. I interviewed many day-of coordinators and I can say by far Danielle was the most reasonably priced. I was lucky to find her-she was fantastic!!

Sent on 09/15/2019
  • Dashal

Dashal Moore · Married on 08/10/2019

Lovely, helpful and super reliable

Danielle was a godsend! So responsive and easy to work with. Having her help meant that I could just focus on enjoying my beautiful wedding. Above anyone else we hired, she was the most helpful. You will be grateful if you work with her!

Sent on 08/26/2019
  • I

Ian · Married on 06/29/2019

Great Help

My wife and I hired Danielle when we knew our “DIY” wedding had grown a little overwhelming. Our experience in interviewing day of coordinators had been poor before meeting Danielle. Exorbitant fees and folks who wanted to impose their vision instead of meeting ours. Danielle was great. She had a reasonable fee and was willing to do exactly what we needed (help decorate, keep an eye on things, pay vendors on the day of the wedding) and not things we didn’t (making expensive decorations, coordination of things we’d already decided on). Danielle and her team (Jake was working with her) were great. They were on time and professional. They successfully interfaced with all of our vendors, executed our decorations perfectly, and were on hand throughout the night to make sure things happened without a hitch. I’m sure there were several things that went wrong that I didn’t even notice because Danielle fixed them before I could see! We couldn’t have pulled off the event successfully without her. We highly recommend her.

Sent on 07/01/2019