Something New Floral Design Reviews

8 | Lincoln, NE

8 Reviews for Something New Floral Design

Tierney · Married on 08/11/2012

Our flowers turned out great. Sarah offered every option that was out there. I didn't want the every day bouquet for myself and my bridesmaids, needless to say that Sarah did even better then I expected. She came to our reception hall and set up all the flowers and made it all look unforgettable. Sarah was able to meet with me to make our day wonderful!

Sent on 08/28/2012

The flowers were absolutely what we had hoped for and more on our big day.

Sent on 08/28/2012

Ashley · Married on 06/23/2012

Sarah met with me several times and had a variety of picture for me to look at for ideas and made suggestions based on what kind of arrangements/colors/style I wanted. She took care of EVERYTHING for me and I didn't have to worry about anything. Very reliable, professional, and affordable.

Sent on 07/12/2012

Marsha · Married on 04/28/2012

Sarah was extremely helpful and fun to work with. Our flowers looked great! She even stepped in and set up the rest of the centerpieces which was a huge help!

Sent on 05/22/2012

Michelle · Married on 03/31/2012

Sarah was great during my entire wedding planning. She met with me right away and gave me a lot of options and ideas to choose from. I would email her with wedding questions (some not even about flowers, I think I needed a good cake person) and she got right back to me and referred me onto another great vendor. On the wedding day, she did a great job. The flowers were beautiful. She went over and above my expectations. I am recommending Sarah to everyone I know!

Sent on 04/12/2012

Holly · Married on 06/04/2011

Something New Floral Design made our wedding ceremony and reception absolutely gorgeous! Sarah was so informative and enjoyable, helping me every step of the way and showing me several types of flowers that would work together to make beautiful arrangements. She showed me several examples of designs, making sure I was happy with every design going forward. She also worked with me to make sure I was comfortable within my budget. We received so many compliments on the floral arrangements, and couldn't have asked for a better floral vendor to be part of our day! I would definitely recommend Sarah and Something New Floral Design to anyone for any occasion!

Sent on 03/07/2012

Megan · Married on 04/29/2011

Sarah is amazing at what she does! All of my flowers turned out just how I wanted. She captured exactly what I described. She has new and unique ideas that help make your wedding stand out. I recommend her to all of my friends as soon as they get engaged. :)

Sent on 02/18/2012

Stephanie · Married on 06/02/2012

She did an absolutely wonderful job! Couldn't have been any better! Very pleased!

Sent on 06/20/2012