Something New! Events Atlanta Reviews

38 | Suwanee, GA

38 Reviews for Something New! Events Atlanta

• Annmarie

Annmarie · Married on 04/15/2017

Sandy and her daughter are an amazing team my wedding was this past weekend and I was extremely happy with everything they did for us. She worked so hard to make us happy and always assured me that everything would be perfect and other was. I would highly recommended using her for your party planning needs. I will be using her again for very soon. Thank you Sandy so much you ladies are amazing..Annmarie & Irwin

Sent on 04/19/2017

The "Churley Dream Team" exceeded all of the expectations we could have ever hoped for at our wedding. Even though we had to stick to a strict budget, the Churley's went up and above the call of duty. Our guests are still talking about the food, ceremony and reception. I was impressed with the team's knowledge of wedding protocol and etiquette. I highly recommend Something New! Events Atlanta to anyone that's planning a wedding.

Sent on 10/23/2014

Sandy and her family were great! Everything turned out better that I could have imagined. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 08/04/2014
  • User4497837 · event on: 07/04/2014

Our company's barbecue was quite an undertaking, but all went well at Country Club of Gwinnett. We hired Something New! Events to organize and cater our company's annual July 4th barbeque and everything went great! Everybody had a blast and the DJ they choose was top-notch. We can not say enough about the decor or the variety of treats on our dessert table. Thank you Something New Events Atlanta for making our Barbecue a day all will remember.

Sent on 10/23/2014

Payal · event on: 06/07/2014

Sandy with Something New Events is incredibly talented, pleasant, efficient cooridnator we could have asked for, Our baby shower went off with a bang, and made our event such a memorable one for us and our guests. She took what we said into account and made our event more incredible than we could have imagined. We would highly recommend Sandy with Something New Events.

Sent on 06/17/2014

Jennifer · Married on 05/03/2014

There is not one bad word that I can say about Sandy or Gary. They were patient with me and understood my vision and executed it perfectly. I was very happy with Kristine and Kelly professionalism and how they made the day go off without an problems. I know that I was a handful but they were always patient and responded promptly on everything. They really provided a day to remember and I will always be grateful for that.

Sent on 05/04/2014

Danae · event on: 11/15/2013

Something New Events did a beautiful job for my daughter's Quinceañera. They made the venue, Bear's Best, look so beautiful! They set up the tables and dressed up the chairs in color of my daughters dress. They really set the tone for a perfect ambiance, absolutely elegant. My daughter was so happy, she had a great celebration on her very special day. The food was wonderful, everything from timing to service was exceptional. My guest all gave me complements on the venue and how good the food was. Everything they did for us was above and beyond my expectation.

Sent on 11/18/2013

Talethia · Married on 08/25/2013

Sandy Churley Wedding Coordinator

There is probably a million and one things that I can say about Sandy not only is she a patient person put she really undertands the needs of what it takes to make a bride happy and her wedding party satisfied. I'm a people person and so is Sandy now my husband on the other hand isn't but he was soooo pleased with the Wedding Venue along with Sandy's decorations and coordinating skills that he still to this day talk about our wedding day which was the one of the most magical days of my life. I'm truly happpy with the way that Sandy handles business beyond just planning weddings she handles business away from work....She has managed to make myself look deeper and deeper into finding ways to relate to ppl even when times are hard she still understands and remains patient with you and very professional at all times. Not sure about anyone elses's choice but Something New Events (Sandy Churley Coordinator) is the best .

Quality of Service-She has great taste and great ideas to go along with what you may have in mind.
    Responsiveness-She makes sure she listens to you and make sure she goes up and beyond to please you.
    Professionalism-I might have not done all the right things a bride should do but Sandy made sure she remained professional at all times throughout emails, phone calls, in-person....That's what makes her great in my emails taking care of business is the main purpose.
    Value-The prices where beyond reasonable and she worked with me and shows her patience.
    Flexibility-Sandy is flexible and able to work around your schedule which made things even smoother in my eyes.

Talethia and Montez Scott XOXO Sandy your the best....

Sent on 10/25/2013

Nikki · Married on 04/27/2013

Sandy and Farisa with Something New Events were so wonderful and friendly and helped to make our wedding day so fabulous!! The reception room was more beautiful than I imagined and everything went so perfectly! Our flowers were absolutely beautiful as well. I wouldn't have changed a thing. I would defnintely recommend Something New Events a hundred times over. THANK YOU!!!!

Sent on 06/18/2013

Roberta · Married on 10/27/2012

The feedback is real and I was not asked to write this .... I had the opportunity to meet Sandy and her husband at a wedding I photograph at Northwood Country Club in 2011 & 2012. I observed her outstanding professionalism, patience and the care she gives to every bride and her party. I admire how she made her brides feel it was their day and all about them and at the same time work with crisis. Event planners needs to observe and take note. I am so grateful to be in the presence and her husband tells great jokes!

Sent on 01/21/2013

Autumn · Married on 10/12/2012

Had one of the most memorable days of my life. Something New Events helped create my vision into much more than what I expected. People are still talking about the wedding months later.

Sent on 06/25/2013
  • Wilmy & Maria

Maria · Married on 10/06/2012

We were very pleased with this decision, our wedding was absoultely beautiful...I couldn't be happier with the service and professionalism that was given...thank you Sandy for making my dreams come true..!!!! also want to thank the staff at Northwood Country Club...they were wonderful, Kenny thank you for an awesome meal, our guest loved the food...Thank you!!!!

Maria & Wil

Sent on 10/23/2012

kelly · Married on 09/22/2012

My husband and I were very pleased with everything from our first consultation to our weddind day. Our wedding was on September 22nd, 2012. Sandy was the head coordinator and was extremely helpful. She helped me find a florist and a cake designer. She exceeded all of our expectations. Not only was she professional but she also became a friend. I felt that she truly cared about my day and my feelings. Our conversations went beyond wedding planning and I really felt that she cared. She works with her family and they were just as great. They made sure everything went right and were just as sweet as Sandy. I would definitely recommend Something New Events to anyone I know. Thanks for a wonderful experience Sandy. You made our dream a reality.
    Love, Kelly and Chris Colsson

Sent on 11/04/2012

Kim · Married on 07/07/2012

I am absolutely greatful to have found Something New Events! Even though I was working with a smaller budget I felt important and was taken care of down to the final goodbyes! The food was awesome the service even better! I had a wonderful time and loved Working with Sandi the wedding coordinator! I would recommend Something New Events to any and everyone!

Sent on 08/24/2012

Sandra · Married on 06/09/2012

Was very pleased with the venue/food/decoration

Sent on 08/30/2012

Danielle · Married on 04/07/2012

Something New Events were awesome! They assisted me with me with almost everything and they were very helpful. They are reasonable as far as price goes. They catered to my husband and I needs, made sure are wedding was unique to fit our style, They went above and beyond to please us! The venue was absolutely gorgeous and my wedding day was perfect!

Sent on 04/26/2012
  • Pecola

Pecola · Married on 10/23/2011

My experience with Sandy was wonderful. She was so helpful with everything and even at the end when there were a couple hiccups she handled them very well. The room was beautiful, defifnitely a day to remember. Thanks for everything.

Sent on 10/28/2011

Dana · Married on 05/07/2011

I would highly recommend Something New Events. Sandy Churley was a blessing. She is patient, professional and goes beyond what's expected. My daughter lost the venue for their reception 2 1/2 months before her May 7, 2011 wedding date. We called many venues, but Sandy at Something New Events was the only one who eagerly helped. She fulfilled my daughter's wedding day wishes. Sandy always kept in touch with us and kept all appointments. She is easy to get along with and someone who is trustworthy. When me and my daughter couldn't agree on something, Sandy stepped right in and offered her wisdom. All who attended said everything was beautiful and that they had a great time. I would highly recommend any future bride to utilize the services of Something New Events. They will take great care of you.

Sent on 05/16/2011

Lesia · Married on 09/18/2010

Sandy did a beautiful job of decorating and coordinating my reception. She even found an excellent florist for me. I could not have been more pleased with the outcome. One guest even said she wanted to use the venue and Sandy for her retirement party in two years.

Sent on 10/02/2010

Sonja · Married on 08/14/2010

Sandy is fabulous! Great personal service and will go above and beyond for her clients. I was treated like family and would definitely recommend Something New! Great value for everything I received.

Sent on 12/11/2010

Jayme · Married on 06/12/2010

I hired Something New to do my wedding and reception on June 12,2010. My wedding and reception were everything I had dreamed of and more. I loved how Sandy was very easy to contact and always there to answer my phone calls, emails,etc. The ceremony was beautiful on the lawn in front of the lake and the reception afterwards was stunning. The food was delicious and the wait staff were very professional and friendly. I would highly recommend this company to any bride that wants a beautiful stress free wedding and doesn't want to spend a fortune on it.

Sent on 07/28/2010

pamara · Married on 05/24/2010

Could not have been more pleased. Sandy proved you can have a beautiful wedding and reception without going broke. Everything was top notch. The staff was great, the food was delicious and the place was beautiful!!!

Sent on 06/22/2010
  • U

uko · Married on 05/23/2010

Sandy is a wonderful wedding coordinator to work with. I couldn't visit to check the place and make my wedding plan with her in person because I live in another state. But she had everything done as was requested. Everything turned out great! Although I had a super tight budget, she is willing to work out with me and help me to save money. I love my centerpieces and everything I requested prior to the wedding was exactly how I wanted to be. The food was delicious, and they gave us a great serves. The best thing about this place is that they set up everything for us including centerpieces. So we didn't have to get sweat before ceremony or panic to finish setting up everything on time. Also, they cleaned for us, and we didn't have to worry to stay late. We just went home as soon as our reception was over. Our wedding day was less stressful.

Sent on 07/20/2010

Jen · Married on 09/14/2013

This was the PERFECT venue for us to have our outdoor fall wedding! The venue itself is very nice, with the golf course being a beautiful setting for the wedding and the reception hall was very nice as well. The decorations came out better than expected, and the staff was very helpful the entire way through in helping me make choices to make the day perfect! The value for the price paid was amazing! They beat everyone else in the Atlanta and surrounding areas. Sandy is a great representative to work with and makes it as laid back, easy, and non-stressful as possible. Please keep this venue in mind when searching for the place to have your perfect day. Thank you Sandy and the entire Something New Events team for making our day so wonderful!

Jen and Nick Radloff

Sent on 12/23/2013

Something New! Events Atlanta's reply:

Thank you so much Annmarie & Irwin for the awesome review, you two are 2 peas in a pod I seen the love between you two and it will last forever. You both have beautiful families and your mom and dad were so helpful. When I come across a couple like you it reminds how much I love what I do!!!

Sandy and her husband did an excellent job. Highly reommended

Sent on 12/02/2013