Something New Borrowed and Blue Reviews

50 Reviews for Something New Borrowed and Blue

• Tiffany

Tiffany H. · Married on 06/05/2021

Awesome Experience

Allie was great and she was patient with my 5 year old daughter helping me. I never felt pressured for the sale of the dresses. I love my dress and can't wait to wear it on our wedding day!

Sent on 11/12/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 09/19/2020

Beautiful Designer Dress at Discount Price

I was overwhelmed with the selection at other bridal stores. When I came to SNBB I wasn't sure what to expect and the staff allowed me and the moms to go around and select dresses to try on. The consultant was very sweet and was not pushy or forcing the sale. When the consultant saw my face when I tried dresses the moms picked she reminded me if I was not comfortable in the dress, it would show all over my face. When I tried on Maggie Sottero dress, everyone said my whole face lit up. I tried on one or two more gowns for the moms and asked the consultant to get back in the Maggie Sottero dress. The consultant said that my face said it all and she put on several different styles of veils and let the moms get their photos before I finally said yes to the dress. Thank you for helping me find the perfect dress!

Sent on 10/07/2020
  • Tamika

Tamika · Married on 10/19/2019

Best wedding dress company ever!

I have to say that this place is AWESOME!!! I went in just to see what styles would fit my shape to get an idea on what to purchase somewhere else. I only tried on 5 dresses total and 2 we loved. Carley was FANTASTIC and was very soft spoken, calm, and happy to help me. I had a budget that was very small only because I was wearing this dress one time and I didn't want to spend an outrageous amount.
    Carley was helpful in the dressing room and pinning the back for me if the dress was too big and her colleagues was great at observing and letting me know if it fit me and my personality (because right away had the door they try to gravitate your personality). My Maid Of Honor was with me and found a dress that was not in my price range but I put it on anyway. Carley loved it instantly! Everyone was excited and said they loved this dress even the manager. Again, I did plan on buying a dress but my mother surprised me with purchasing it for my BIG DAY. They was my FIRST STOP and LAST. Now I can enjoy my Gatlinburg Wedding walking down the aisle of Chapel At The Park and dancing away at Park Vista Hilton Hotel..... Please stop in today for your dress :-)

Sent on 09/17/2018

Maddie · Married on 10/06/2018

I did everything wrong: showing up with no ideas and a huge entourage. Suzy was amazing! She helped me identify what I like about each dress, eliminate the misses, and revisit and revision the true contenders. My family and I had so much with each other, the staff, and the other beautiful brides in the boutique. It was a truly blissful experience that I would recommend to anyone.

Sent on 11/04/2017

Jessica · Married on 06/09/2018

My bridal consultant was Chiane, and she did a wonderful job meeting my needs. She was purposed about caring for my interest and highly encouraged me every time I stepped out of a dress and into a new one to remember the one I fell in love with, specifically why I fell in love with it. It's very important to have someone to remind you that choosing your dream gown is about what YOU feel beautiful in, and Chiane did so. Very pleased with my overall experience. Highly recommended, and ask for Chiane :)

Sent on 11/05/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 02/04/2017

I was very happy with this store for my wedding gown. Keep in mind, they do sell sample dresses from boutiques, so this store may not be what everyone is looking for. But to keep my costs affordable, this was the perfect place for me. I fell in love with my dress the moment I tried it on, and if you buy a dress on your first visit, you get your veil for free, even a cathedral length! The service was excellent, and I loved being able to walk out of the store with my dress and not wait months for it!

Sent on 02/20/2017

Joanie · Married on 01/14/2017

Found the most gorgeous designer dress for our daughter! Originally retailed for $3000, fits her like a glove and only $800! Plus they gave a free veil. Can't wait till January to see her walk the aisle in it!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Rebecca · Married on 12/31/2016

I got the perfect dress here. The staff was so friendly from the time I walked in to the the time we left. They were very honest, stuck to the budget I gave them, fun to work with, and very helpful. It was so unbelievably well priced as well. Couldn't have picked a better place to get my wedding dress. My dress was absolutely perfect too!

Sent on 01/17/2017

This was the fourth bridal salon that I tried dress on in. They were extremely accommodating (letting me try on my dress 3 times!!) throughout my scheduled appointment. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a designer gown at reasonable rates.

Sent on 01/25/2016
  • Jenae'

Jenae' · Married on 08/06/2016

If looking for a beuatiful deress at an awesome and affordable price (plus extremely comfortable), I would definitely recommend looking at this store. The consultant I worked with had great suggestions and made me feel comfortable during such an important moment. I had a set budget and was able to find my dress dress without having to go over. My items that I ordered (veil and slip) came in on the expected date without any hassle. Thank you Something New Borrowed and Blue for the gorgeous dress I received compliments on it throughout the night and I couldn't stop smiling and looking at it.

Sent on 08/09/2016
  • User5199699 · 2+ years ago

This was the only store I had to go to get my dress. I had made 4 appointments that day and Something New Borrowed and Blue was the first at 9am when they opened. I recommend an early appointment because we had the whole store and employees all to ourselves! They had a great selection and I got a free veil with my purchase!

Sent on 09/22/2015

Something New, Borrowed and Blue doesn't have as large a selection of gowns as many bridal stores, but they do sell designer gowns at a discounted price. I did find my dress here. It is gorgeous and a much higher quality than I thought I could afford. I'm very happy I made the drive to visit Something New, Borrowed and Blue.

Sent on 10/04/2014

Shannon · Married on 03/28/2015

These ladies know dresses.

The staff was very attentive. The consultant I had knew exactly how to clip and and hold the dress so that I could see how it would look after it was altered. At my final fitting my dress was exactly as Something New had modeled it to me.

The prices here are so affordable and the have some great designers in stock.

I would definitely recommend this vendor to everyone.

Sent on 04/07/2015

I had the best experience! It was my first time trying on dresses and I had no intentions of buying my dress that day. When I walked in I was greeted and was able to explain what I was looking for. I tried on 4 dresses but I put on was "the one". Everyone was so kind and I did not feel uncomfortable at any point. Between the prices and the excellent customer service there was no question that I was going to buy my dress right then. I was able to take it home right then also which was also a plus! I would recommend that every bride stop in and at least look.

Sent on 03/07/2014
  • Kristina

Kristina · Married on 09/13/2014

Everyone there was amazing, they helped me find the perfect dress for my wedding

Sent on 09/28/2014

Britney · Married on 08/16/2014

I worked with Jami and she was wonderful! This was the last place I went to for the day and was extremely overwhelmed. I was quickly informed to not look unless I was ready to buy. They made the whole experience of trying on dresses a lot of fun and stressfree. Got my dress that day and have no regrets! I have also been back in a few times and Jami has known my name each time. Highly recommend looking here for your dress!

Sent on 11/14/2013

Donielle · Married on 08/01/2014

I went in to the shop having never visited a bridal store before. Originally I told, Bethanny, my consultant, that I just wanted to get some ideas since it was my first time and I was by myself. I had no idea what I wanted, so she asked all the right questions and showed me dresses until she found some that she said I could try on if I wanted. I tried on four and found my dress, just like that.

Since I originally had NO intentions on making a purchase that day, Bethanny let me put a deposit down to pull my dress off the floor, so I could come back with my mom at a later date. She won me over the day my mom came in. My mom wanted to see me in other dresses before I showed her my pick and Bethanny was perfectly patient with my mom, putting me in ~5 more dresses before we all agreed on the original.

Bonus points: I got my dress $100 off the off the rack price, recommendations for discounted alterations, and got a free veil!

Sent on 12/04/2013

I loved my dress! It was perfect for our wedding and they were easy to work with.

Sent on 07/15/2014

With my wedding coming up in three months, I was determined to find a dress. I went to another shop and found that they had a very limited selection, so I walked into something new borrowed and blue. I did not have an appointment and Was worried but Bethany was amazing! Greeted us as we walked in and began helping! Within an hour I found my dress! I would recommend them to everyone! They have a great selection and something for every price range.

Sent on 03/27/2014
  • Madisen

Madisen · Married on 05/25/2014

I bought my dress at Something New, Borrowed, and Blue. Everyone in the shop was very nice and helpful. They have great prices and are flexible with payments!

Sent on 05/01/2014

Megan · Married on 11/02/2013

You know how they say. Bridal shopping is probably the worst stressful time of your life. Well lets just say i wasnt to excited at all!!! But I would recommend this place to any bride to be looking for a great dress shopping experience!! Everyone there was just amazing! Helped me with everything I needed and more. They went out and beyond for me to make sure I found that special dress. Martha and Jami were phenomenal! Such a blessing. They could just tell what kind of dress that would be perfect for me! They listened to me and just really got to know me!! And I found my amazing beautiful dress. I could thank them over and over and again. Brides to be GO HERE!! You will not regret it. Thank you so much for the great experience Martha and Jami!!!

Sent on 11/21/2013

Jessica · Married on 10/05/2013

I had a horrible experience with Bridal & Formal and left hungry, angry, and frustrated. I wandered in to Something New not expecting much and ended up leaving with my dress. Amanda was fantastic to work with. She helped me figure out which sizes to look at for the "off the rack" dresses and was helpful when I was indecisive. I don't know how well known they are, but they definitely deserve more business.

Sent on 11/09/2013

Tim · Married on 09/21/2013

Great prices and service! Martha was very helpful and created an environment that was comfortable and stress free!

Sent on 10/29/2013

Brie · Married on 09/20/2013

Wonderful experience. Because their inventory is constantly changing, I encourage you to return if you don't find anything your first trip. I found nothing my first trip and 3 close contenders my second trip. I paid 1/3 retail for my dress and got a free veil. Amanda was my helper and she was so helpful and listened to my likes/dislikes and made great suggestions. Other stores robotically asked questions about my fiancé and repeated the same dress. I highly recommend this shop!

Sent on 09/21/2013

Jillian · Married on 03/09/2013

Something New Borrowed and Blue is the ideal stop for any budget savvy brides who aren't willing to skimp on style. They have loads of gorgeous dresses that you can try on, fall in love with, and take home with you that day - and they are all at a fraction of the normal retail price. The owner, Martha, is so kind and honest and just willing to help you find your gown. Great experience, Great price, Great dress. Can't wait to wear my purchase in my wedding that is just 3 weeks away!!

Sent on 02/18/2013