Something Borrowed Blooms Reviews

Something Borrowed Blooms 5
Something Borrowed Blooms 6
Something Borrowed Blooms 7

Emily · Married on 06/02/2018

I stumbled across this place while researching alternatives to real flowers and I'm so glad I followed through on it. They are so affordable and the flowers look SO real! Their customer service was super fast, right after I placed my order I had to add a few things and they did it no problem! They delivered right to my door in a box and they just needed a bit of fluffing from being in the box but they looked great and didn't smell like typical fake flowers. Literally no one at my wedding knew they were fake and my pictures turned out amazing. I can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 07/17/2018
    Something Borrowed Blooms 8
    Something Borrowed Blooms 9
    Something Borrowed Blooms 10
    Something Borrowed Blooms 11
    Something Borrowed Blooms 12
    Something Borrowed Blooms 13

Kristen · Married on 05/27/2018

Working with Something Borrow Blooms was a hassle free and wonderful experience! There were a couple times I had questions and emailed Lauren. She responded within the same day within a short amount of time. They were more than accommodating. Their new line “Jane” had just come out but was advertised to be ready after my wedding date. I emailed Lauren and they were able to accommodate Jane in time for my wedding! I also wanted to make a change to my order a couple weeks before the wedding. They were able to accommodate that too with no questions asked! What a wonderful, easy experience. What’s better than affordable flowers that look beautiful and real!

Sent on 06/19/2018
    Something Borrowed Blooms 14
    Something Borrowed Blooms 15

Something Borrowed Blooms's reply:

Hi Kristen, thank you so much for this sweet review! Your pictures are BEAUTIFUL!! I'm so glad we were able to have Jane ready for your special day and that you loved your blooms! xoxo, Lauren & Laken

Kate · Married on 05/26/2018

My florist fell through a week before my wedding. Luckily, I saw an ad for Something Borrowed Blooms on instagram. Thanks to them I had flowers that looked amazing and they made the process super simple!

Sent on 06/27/2018
    Something Borrowed Blooms 16
    Something Borrowed Blooms 17
    Something Borrowed Blooms 18

Hi Kate,
    Thank you so much for your review! We are so glad you found us and we were able to be a part of your special day! Your pictures are BEAUTIFUL!

xoxo, Lauren & Laken

Katie · Married on 05/19/2018

You will not regret ordering from Something Borrowed Blooms! After recieving the florist quote I went online searching for other options and loved the Olivia collection. I took a chance on it and was so happy I did. These bouquets looked beautiful in photos and many guests even thought they were real! When I emailed with a question Lauren was so nice and very quick to respond. Great customer service always makes the experience that much better!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Something Borrowed Blooms's reply:

Hi Katie, thank you so much for your awesome review! We are so happy you trusted us to be a part of your special day and loved your blooms! Congratulations again!!

Anita · Married on 04/06/2018

I recently used Something Borrowed Blooms for my wedding and I was very happy with the flowers. The flowers look very real and very pretty.

Sent on 04/16/2018
    Something Borrowed Blooms 19

Hi Anita,
    Thanks so much for your review! We're so happy that you chose SBB for your wedding flowers!

Grace · Married on 03/31/2018

Such a painless experience from start to finish! Our flowers looked real and smelled fresh and were a fraction of the cost of regular flowers. Would love to use Something Borrowed Blooms again in the future!

Sent on 07/08/2018
    Something Borrowed Blooms 20

Something Borrowed Blooms's reply:

Hi Grace, Thanks for allowing us to be a part of your special day and entrusting us with your wedding flower needs. Congratulations!!
    - Lauren & Laken

Kendal · Married on 03/24/2018

One of the best decisions I made was renting flowers from SBB . They owners are so friendly and helpful. The entire ordering process is easy and stress free. The flowers are beautiful and look so real and they smell fabulous. My guests had no idea the flowers were fake. I recommend SBB to any bride who is looking for beautiful flowers, a great price, and a hassle free experience.

Sent on 04/19/2018

Something Borrowed Blooms's reply:

Thank you for this thoughtful review! We feel so honored that you chose SBB for your special day!
    Lauren & Laken

Gabrielle · Married on 03/24/2018

I absolutely loved the flowers on my wedding day. They were gorgeous and looked so real! Nobody had any idea they were fake flowers. I had contacted them just a few weeks before my wedding when other flower arrangements fell through and they were able to accommodate me immediately which was amazing. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 04/23/2018
    Something Borrowed Blooms 21

Something Borrowed Blooms's reply:

Thank you soo much for your review! We are so appreciative of your kind words and for letting us be a part of your special day!! Congratulations again!

Lori · Married on 03/24/2018

I had the absolute best experience with Something Borrowed Blooms! This company really cares about their brides and wants to make sure their day is perfect!! Would definitely recommend to brides looking to save some $$ or just brides who want to take an easier route for flowers. :)

Sent on 05/16/2018
    Something Borrowed Blooms 22
    Something Borrowed Blooms 23
    Something Borrowed Blooms 24

Hi Lori,
    Thank you for your awesome review! We love that you chose SBB to be a part of your special day! Your pictures are gorgeous!! Congrats to you!
    xoxo,
    Lauren

Ashley · Married on 03/24/2018

This was the best find for flowers! I wasn't sold on spending a ton of money on flowers because you couldn't keep them after the wedding. I used Something Borrowed Blooms only for the bridal party bouquets and boutonnieres, but I wish I had used them for the centerpieces and other décor as well! I highly recommend going this route. I got so many compliments on my flowers!

Sent on 05/16/2018
    Something Borrowed Blooms 25
    Something Borrowed Blooms 26

Taylor · Married on 03/17/2018

Flowers looked completely real and even smelled good! Was very happy with our purchase. The team was extremely helpful and was quick to respond.

Sent on 03/25/2018

Something Borrowed Blooms's reply:

Thanks so much for your awesome review! We're so happy you chose SBB!

mike · Married on 03/10/2018

I absolutely recommend using Something Borrowed Blooms. The flowers themselves are gorgeous and look shockingly real. There are so many on-trend designs to choose from I almost couldn't choose a collection for my wedding. And the rumors are true - they smell fabulous. I got so many compliments on my flowers and literally no one knew they weren't real if that's something you're worried about. I couldn't justify spending thousands of dollars on something that would literally get thrown away right after the wedding. I'm so glad Something Borrowed Blooms was available to me. Lauren was an absolute dream to work with from the time I ordered my sample to after the wedding. She put up with my 1000 emails and was so happy and supportive every time I spoke with her. She even called me to ask which card I wanted charged before the wedding - which I just thought was really thoughtful when there's money flying every which way out of your account in the days leading up the wedding. In short, if you're on the fence - do it. SBB is a fabulous team with a fabulous product!

Sent on 04/03/2018
    Something Borrowed Blooms 27

Something Borrowed Blooms's reply:

WOW!! Thank you so much for this amazing review! We truly care about each of our brides and we're happy to see that it's noticed and appreciated. Thank you for choosing & trusting SBB and for recommending us so highly! You have no idea how much that means to us!!
    Best wishes!

Gena · Married on 12/31/2017

This is about to be huge!!! It was a great experience and the flowers were stunning! I will be telling everyone who is getting married about them!

Sent on 02/01/2018
    Something Borrowed Blooms 28
    Something Borrowed Blooms 29
    Something Borrowed Blooms 30

Gena,
    Thanks so much for your awesome review! We loved being a part of your special day!! Referrals are so important to us, thanks for spreading the word about SBB!
    Lauren

Laken · Married on 12/09/2017

Absolutely loved my flowers!! Saved hundreds of dollars, and it was so easy to pick them up and send back. Highly reccomend them to anyone who has a budget for their big day!

Sent on 01/08/2018

MacKenzie · Married on 11/11/2017

I wish I could give them more than 5 stars!!!!! I️ used SBB for all my floral needs for my November wedding. They promptly answered my emails and questions, and fulfilled every wish I️ had for my arrangements. Seriously, why pay oodles and oodles of money for flowers that you'll never see again, when you can RENT your silk flowers for such an affordable cost! I cannot say enough good things about this company.

Sent on 12/13/2017
    Something Borrowed Blooms 31
    Something Borrowed Blooms 32
    Something Borrowed Blooms 33

Hi MacKenzie!
    Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy to have been a part of your special day - and your photos are gorgeous!!

Rachel · Married on 11/04/2017

I was skeptical about the idea of renting flowers for my wedding day, but Something Borrowed seriously exceeded my expectations! Starting from my first phone call, Something Borrowed was incredibly helpful, kind, and professional. They answered all my questions and concerns. My flowers arrived early, as promised and looked absolutely beautiful. They look perfect in my wedding photos and sending them back couldn't have been easier. Best of all, I didn't have to spend a fortune on flowers for my wedding! I was actually WAY UNDER budget! What a great and innovative business this is, I highly recommend them. Something Borrowed did not let me down and I am so glad I used them.

Sent on 12/15/2017
    Something Borrowed Blooms 34
    Something Borrowed Blooms 35
    Something Borrowed Blooms 36

Hey Rachel,
    Thanks so much for your review! We are so happy to have been a part of your special day!

Caitland · Married on 10/21/2017

SBB made everything so simple and convenient at a great price! Plus the flowers were stunning!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Something Borrowed Blooms's reply:

Thanks so much for your sweet words!

Maja · Married on 10/21/2017

This was a God-send! We used the garlands from SB along with lanterns as centerpieces and to decorate mantels and lighting fixtures at our wedding in Malvern, PA. I also got boutonnieres for my groom and the groomsmen, as well as bouquets for myself and my bridesmaids from SB. Flowers can be SOOO expensive and they only last for a few hours. I was shocked at how expensive flowers were and I did not want to blow my budget on something that would only be used for a few hours but I still wanted to have beautiful flowers and decor. SB made it so easy because you can mix and match and get exactly what you want and need! I got white bouquets for my bridesmaids and a burgundy one for myself which looked great with my white dress and their burgundy dresses. No one could tell that the flowers weren't real. Not to mention how great it was to not have to worry about whether or not I would get flowers that were brown or wilted. Do yourself a favor and save yourself time, money and stress by getting your flowers from SB! It is so easy and you will not regret it. I have gorgeous pictures to prove it! :)

Sent on 12/18/2017
  • Sari

Sari · Married on 08/11/2017

May wedding 2019

I feel incredibly lucky that I came across an ad for Something Borrowed Blooms on Facebook when choosing flowers for my wedding! The team was incredibly responsive to my questions and really made the whole process of choosing, ordering and returning flowers super easy. I love that these flowers are gorgeous but also incredibly affordable and reduce waste. I also feel I lucked out because I’m small and was able to use the bridesmaid bouquet for myself because it seemed to fit well. I would absolutely recommend SBB to anyone!

Sent on 06/23/2019
    Something Borrowed Blooms 41
    Something Borrowed Blooms 42
    Something Borrowed Blooms 43

Something Borrowed Blooms's reply:

Hey Sari ~ we love our brides and are so heart happy to hear when our unique blooms are so appreciated! We are honored to offer an option that is convenient, affordable, sustainable/repurposing, & gorgeous! Thank you for taking the time to write us a wonderful review!

Wishing you a lifetime of love & beautifully bloomed days,
    Amy & the SBBlooms Team

Danae · Married on 07/29/2017

In my search for a florist I got a couple of quotes and was surprised at the amounts of the quotes that I received. Eight weeks before our wedding the florist that we had chosen let me know that he had booked another wedding on my wedding day so I was left scrambling. I came across Something Borrowed Blooms and I am so glad that I did! I was nervous about the quality of artificial flowers and whether they would look realistic when they came in but was pleasantly surprised by the quality. The arrangements were stunning and looked so real! I ordered one bridal bouquet, nine bridesmaid bouquets and isle markers. The customer service was great and I was able to have my dream wedding at a fraction of the cost! I would absolutely recommend Something Borrowed Blooms for any bride searching for a beautiful and cost effective option.

Sent on 08/22/2017

Megan · Married on 03/21/2017

I absolutely loved my flowers!! They were gorgeous, on time and looked so real! They matched my dress and my bridesmaid dresses perfectly and were just stunning! Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/28/2017

Erin · Married on 10/15/2016

This was by far the best decision I made while planning! From the first conversation to the last the ladies at Something Borrowed Blooms were amazing! At first I had my heart set on the Kimpton but as we got further along in the planning the colors weren't quite right. After communicating with Lauren she told me about a design that was still in it's concept stages that she thought would be perfect. She emailed a few ideas for the collection and I knew Stella was perfect! From centerpieces to hairpieces and everything in between, each was stunning! Being a hairstylist I am constantly showing my clients who are planning their wedding the collections and urging them to rent their flowers from SBB. I am so very happy I chose to rent and even kept my bouquet because I loved the flowers so much! Thank you ladies for making my day so much more beautiful and special!"

Sent on 12/14/2017
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 06/03/2018

Working with Something Borrowed Blooms was simple and fantastic! I was one of the first customers from Canada and Lauren was quick to respond to any questions I had and worked with me to ensure everything would be delivered perfectly and on time for my wedding. The flowers were absolutely beautiful and, as someone who didn't want any surprises the day of, I loved having the option to have flowers I knew wouldn't die or fall apart on the big day but that also didn't cost as much as other faux bouquets from Etsy, etc.

We received a ton of compliments from guests and I would absolutely recommend Something Borrowed Blooms to anyone looking for an alternative to fresh flowers.

Sent on 07/03/2018
    Something Borrowed Blooms 44
    Something Borrowed Blooms 45

Hi Samantha,

Thank you so much for this awesome review! We were so excited to have you as our first bride from Canada and that you trusted us for your special day! So happy to hear you loved your blooms, congratulations again!

Xoxo, Lauren & Laken

semin · Married on 04/13/2019

Amazing service

The flowers were gorgeous and it was hard to tell if it was artificial. The service was excellent with prompt responses.

Sent on 05/06/2019

Something Borrowed Blooms's reply:

Thank you Semin for taking the time to write us a nice review! Honored that you chose Something Borrowed Blooms to be a part of your Wedding Day!

Wishing you a lifetime of love & happiness on your new journey together,
    Amy & the SBBlooms Team

Sara · Married on 11/04/2016

Lauren at Something Borrowed Blooms was great to work with. She was flexible despite an address change and several changes in my order. Renting flowers was far cheaper than the quotes I was getting from local florists, and the blooms arrived 2 days before my ceremony, well packaged and beautifully arranged. The Charlotte collection was gorgeous, and people did not even realize they were fake! These flowers were a no mess, no stress solution.

Sent on 11/27/2017