Something Blue Wedding Photography Reviews

9 | San Antonio, TX

9 Reviews for Something Blue Wedding Photography

LOVED working with Something Blue! They really made our day extra special! Very fun and easy to work with. We would definitely recommend to anyone needing professional pictures!!

L · Married on 09/04/2011

My daughter was married on Sept. 4th this year. She lives out of state and we had to do everything long distance. She found two vendors to meet in a very short three day trip she made to San Antonio to decide on her wedding vendors. When we met with Melissa from Something Blue it was an automatic connection between my daughter and her fiancee and Melissa. She is very warm, friendly, listens to what you are wanting and needing, and shares in your concerns. My daughter has a background in graphic designing so she explained to Melissa that details, such as looking thru a bubble that is blown and seeing the bubble but still seeing the picture behind it, was important to her. Melissa pulled out her portfolio and we instantly knew she was the one for us. I personally bugged Melissa for months prior to the wedding and had her meet with us prior to the wedding day, she was always friendly, caring, and attentive to our needs. The day of the wedding, Melissa and Jody showed up and were as excited as we were about the wedding, which made my daughter and her fiancee feel very comfortable knowing that thier memories were being captured by someone who truly cared. The ideas they had for pictures were amazing! The pictures that we were able to see on the camera were beautiful. We can't wait to see the photo albums, but are comfortable in knowing that we will get great quality for a great price. We highly recommend Something Blue to all brides and grooms, they will make your day go so smoothly, no worries wondering if you will have the right picture or something may be missed. They are great with the mother of the brides too... they kept in contact with me and i loved working with both of them! Thank you so much Melissa and Jody, you made my daughter's wedding day very special and we can't thank you enough.

Trista · Married on 05/21/2011

Melissa and Jody with Something Blue Photography were extremely professional, yet they managed to make us comfortable enough that we were able to loosen up and forget that they were even shooting us. Both of their personalities were great, which made it very easy to work with and we were able to have fun as well. We were very pleased with the way our pictures turned out. They were able to catch every single "most important" moment along with all the other little details of our wedding and reception. We never felt like we were just "another couple" being shot and we would highly recommend them to anyone in the San Antonio area!

Stacey · Married on 05/15/2011

My fiance and I recently worked with Melissa and Jody for engagement photos. They were very helpful in guiding us through the process - from selecting a location to what to wear to the session. They were both quite personable and easy to work with throughout the shoot - making it easy to relax and enjoy the experience. We were completely satisfied with the pictures and guest book that we received - the pictures were beautiful and the online gallery was a great way to review them at our convenience. They even offer a discount for active duty servicemembers. We would definitely work with Jody and Melissa again in the future.

Natasha · Married on 04/02/2011

My husband and I were very happy with Melissa and Jody's services. We were originally with another photographer but due to a family emergency she referred us to Melissa and Jody. They made the transition very comfortable for us. They could be reached by phone or e-mail and were very quick to respond. Our engagement session was a blast and we loved the photos. Because they work as a pair, they were able to catch all of the important moments at our wedding. They were extremely helpful in keeping things moving and organized at the reception. We really liked the fact that we could view all of our photos online and that we got a CD of all of the photos. We loved the quality of our album as well. We would highly recommend Something Blue Photography with Melissa and Jody.

• B1LL

Bill · Married on 03/12/2011

I was helped by Jody and Melissa and they were quite awesome. The pictures looked wonderful and they had some fantastic ideas of scenary and backgrounds that looked great. They did some candids also and not just focused on the wedding party. I think this give them a look of all encompassing and they really wanted to give us something to remember by.

H · Married on 03/12/2011

Melissa and Jody were professional and creative from the moment we met them - they brought a host of sample albums and prints for us to look out so we could actually see what we were getting with our package. They were happy to modify the packages to suit our needs and were on time and organized. The photos they took for our March wedding were so beautiful and captured everything we wanted and more. It's a plus having two people taking photos, especially two such fun, kind, and talented women. We also appreciated that they always answered out messages immediately, highly recommend !!

kate · Married on 04/10/2010

Jody and Melissa were awesome on my wedding day! they were so efficient in taking pictures it was like they weren't even there. they made us feel so relaxed through the process and i hate having my picture taken! they are so easy and fun to work with and it was nice that they took the time to go over all the pictures after the wedding and help us choose which ones for the final album. beautiful end result! Highly recommend!!

Mia · Married on 07/05/2011

My fiance and I were both from out of town and were meeting in San Antonio to take engagement photos. We trusted Melissa and Jody to take our photos without having met them prior to the day of our shoot and we could not have been happier! Our photos are absolutely gorgeous, we had a blast working with them and they have been very easy to contact via phone and email. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding photographer in the San Antonio area!