Something Blue Designs Reviews

4 | Brooksville, FL

4 Reviews for Something Blue Designs

Lisa · Married on 09/10/2005

I was extremely pleased with the "Mrs" Tank top I got my sister & the GAME OVER T-shirt I got my brother-in-law. They wore them all weekend & it was a huge hit with everyone at the wedding, too!

Great quality for the price. They shipped out really quick, also, as I had ordered these less than 2 weeks before the wedding.

I would highly reccommend this vendor!

Sent on 09/28/2009

Thressa · Married on 10/17/2009

I purchased my dress at Something Blue, they are very helpful and friendly, cost is reasonable, the only thing I wasn't happy with was with the alterations. My matron of honor had to keep bussling up my dress the entire night due to the dress being bussled up very wierd. The owner is a sweetheart and will give you her oppinion on what to do and what not to do. I deff recommend Something blue

Sent on 10/25/2009

Something Blue Designs's reply:

I'm sorry, you have the wrong vendor. I sell Bridal party tees, not dresses :)

j · Married on 08/29/2009

I made a mistake when ordering and put the wrong date on the shirt. Something Blue Designs helped me correct it and sent me a new shirt before I needed it for my wedding!

Sent on 10/05/2009

Guinevere · Married on 09/12/2009

3.0

these days finding the best price plus quality is difficult....Something Blue Designs made it possible!

Sent on 09/28/2009