Something Blu Weddings + Events Reviews

83 | Lansdale, PA

83 Reviews for Something Blu Weddings + Events

Dawn 路 Married on 06/23/2012

Lauren was absolutely a pleasure to work with. I had never thought about having a Day-of Coordinator, and by the end of the ceremony/reception, I realized that it would never have gone off so seamlessly without her. She is also incredibly pleasant and positive, and very calm. She was an absolute plus to my overall experience at the DuPortail House and I'd recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 12/01/2012

Michael 路 Married on 11/30/2013

I can't say enough great things about Something Blu (SB). Lauren and her team really brought our vision to life and was an ENORMOUS stress relief to us. My wife and I put everything together ourselves but SB made sure it was executed perfectly. Before we brought them on board to help us, we never realized all the additional things they would do. We like to pride ourselves in thinking we thought of everything but Lauren definitely had many things we didn't even think of...

On the day of the wedding, Lauren and her team we're ready to help out with anything we needed without a moments notice. If you're thinking about a wedding planner, Something Blu is the one to use!

Sent on 12/12/2013

Dana 路 Married on 11/30/2013

We used Lauren from Something Blu as our day-of wedding coordinator because we had a lot of intricate details that we worked very hard on and needed someone to put everything into place at our reception. She executed our vision just as we had imagined it and was very pleasant and professional. She was always very responsive to our emails and questions and catered to our every need on the day of the wedding. She checked in with us frequently to let us know what was going on so that we never had to worry about a thing. She is very friendly and pleasant to work with and sincerely seems to enjoy what does. I would absolutely recommend her services to anyone looking for a pleasant, professional, detail-oriented wedding coordinator!

Sent on 12/24/2013
  • Mimi

Mimi Hanna 路 Married on 06/29/2019

Didn't realize how much we needed their help

We contracted with SomethingBluWed for day of event coordination for our daughter's wedding at Bartram's Garden the last weekend in June. We initially signed the contract with Lauren's partner at the time, last fall, and were dismayed to find that she had left the company, however, very relieved to learn that Lauren would be taking over. Ultimately, even Lauren was unable to be with us, but put us in the hands of her very able colleague, Erin Cole (Bacon), along with two associates. We had actually questioned whether we needed their services, as the catering manager was top-notch, but ultimately realized that we couldn't have done without Erin and her team. They walked us through the rehearsal and timeline for the wedding. They oversaw the bus transportation to and from the hotels to the venue. They saw us through a downpour just prior to the ceremony, which necessitated a "plan B" for the outdoor wedding, and packed everything up for transport back to the hotels. Did a great job!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Something Blu Weddings + Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We had such a blast working with all of you. We so appreciate you being so understanding with the changes due to my little one on the way and being so trusting in our team 馃挋 Best wishes to Maddie + Matt!

Brielle 路 Married on 04/07/2018

They truly helped my day go smoothly, I don't know what I would have done without them! It was such a busy day and they made sure to not bother me with any issues. If you are on the fence to use them as your day of coordinator, I will tell you it was the best decision I made. Not to mention, they were the best price and value out of anyone else.

Sent on 05/17/2018

Kate 路 Married on 11/24/2017

Lauren and team did great work the day of our wedding. Thanks for making sure everything ran smoothly!!!

Sent on 01/04/2018

Jenna 路 Married on 04/27/2018

3.5

Lauren and Rachel did an amazing job coordinating my wedding the day of. The took care of all the details, and made everything go smoothly. Great to work with, and worth every penny.

Sent on 05/16/2018

Something Blu Weddings + Events's reply:

Jenna - thank you so much for your wonderful review! You and Mike were such a pleasure to work with and I'm so glad you were able to relax and enjoy the day! We were so lucky to have such an incredibly organized Bride :) Best wishes!

Anita 路 Married on 09/08/2018

3.5

This was my first time using a 鈥榙ay of wedding planner鈥 so I needed to make sure I understood the services against the service guidelines. The actual 鈥渄ay of鈥 services provided were excellent and Tara and her assistant was on top of everything and then some! After the wedding I was hearing from my friends about things that Tara was addressing that I had no idea, that was nice to hear! Yes, all the little things were thought of and dealt with, including nice looking white see through umbrellas for the rain that fell during the ceremony. I would recommend this service for any future bride.

Sent on 09/26/2018