Soma cakes NYC Reviews

3 | New York, NY

3 Reviews for Soma cakes NYC

Christiana · Married on 09/09/2017

Incredible! The best!

Kuramata is an absolute gem! Her cakes are truly works of art. My guests thought that the cake was fake until it was served, that's how impeccable her work is. Her cakes are also delicious! She offers unique flavors that are not overwhelmingly sweet or sugary. I cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Soma cakes NYC's reply:

Hi Christiana Thank you so much fro your sweet words. I really appreciate and It means me a lot! Thanks again!
  • F

Feng Guo · Married on 12/10/2016

Wedding Cake

My wife and I picked the red velvet cake for our wedding. Details and quality of the cake was unbelievable. Highly recommended to our friends and families.

Sent on 09/10/2019

Soma cakes NYC's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet words! I appreciate it! It was great experience to make the design! Thanks!

M H · Married on 08/29/2015

beautiful cake!

I wasn’t sure what kind of cake exactly I wanted first, but after I talked to her a bit about us and told her about the theme of the wedding etc, she helped us decide on the details. After all, every elements we wanted on our wedding cake were there and we couldn’t be happier with it. It was such an elegant and sophisticated cake. ( Especially her sugar flowers are incredible)

Sent on 11/01/2019

Soma cakes NYC's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! It was my pleasure to make cake for you! I was so glad that you liked the cake! Thank you so much again!