Solutions Bridal Designer House Reviews

Solutions Bridal Designer House 3
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 07/27/2019

Stunning Wedding Dress

Jessica from solutions bridal was amazing in helping me find the perfect dress and styling me for my wedding day.

Sent on 08/05/2019
    Solutions Bridal Designer House 4
    Solutions Bridal Designer House 5
    Solutions Bridal Designer House 6

Danielle · Married on 03/30/2019

So helpful and the perfect wedding dress!

I had such an amazing experience at Solutions Bridal. The moment I walked in, I felt so welcomed, comfortable, and at ease! Jessica helped me find the perfect gown, and although it was plain with not much detail on it, I really liked it. The moment she put a veil on, I said how I wish the detail of the veil could be on the dress, and Jessica immediately started wrapping the detail of the veil around the dress to show me how it could! I put my full trust into her creative ideas - and I am so glad I did! I had a stunning gown, completely customized and just for me - it was so special! I got so many compliments on my dress and how beautiful I looked on my wedding day. I cannot thank Solutions Bridal enough for helping me find the perfect dress, and for all the amazing work they did creating it to be exactly how I envisioned!

Sent on 04/01/2019

Solutions Bridal Designer House's reply:

We are so happy for you Danielle! Thank you for being such a joy to work with throughout the entire process. Your gown was stunning and one of a kind! We are thrilled for you as you embark on this new adventure and are honored you chose us to be a part of your journey. Congratulations!

I absolutely love Solutions Bridal. My sister got her wedding dress from here 5 years ago and I just ordered mine. Both times were the most incredible shopping experiences. Everyone who works there is friendly and very helpful! Especially Samaly, who I had the pleasure of working with. She was truly amazing. She actually listened to what I liked and used that to help match accessories perfectly. I didn't feel pressured to try things I didn't like or just completely ignored like at other bridal salons. They have also been great about keeping me updated with the status of everything I ordered. In my opinion Solutions Bridal is the only place to go to buy the perfect wedding dress.

Sent on 01/14/2014

Solutions Bridal Designer House's reply:

We love having sisters in the store and hearing that both of you found your gowns with us. Thank you so much for sharing your experience and letting us know what you enjoyed about you time with us! Hope to see more wedding photos soon.
    Best,
    SB Team!

Rachel · Married on 06/09/2017

My stylist was Jessica and she did an amazing job! She was so attentive and listened to what I wanted for my overall theme and personal style. She basically knew what I liked/disliked before I even did! She has a great vision and does a wonderful job creating an overall look, not just one specific aspect. She was very professional overall and helped me make tough decisions without being pushy, as I can be indecisive at times. Wonderful, full service experience!

Sent on 09/12/2016

Brittany · Married on 05/27/2017

The Solutions Bridal team are so amazing! Finding the dress was one of the wedding items I put off because I was trying to get my body in better shape and was feeling self conscious... When I walked in the door of Solutions they made me feel comfortable and truly took the time to help me find the perfect dress and the perfect one for my body! I also highly recommend don't waste time by going to tons of Bridal stores just looking for an expensive dress, it's worth spending the money. The quality makes a huge difference and is why I feel so beautiful in my dress!! Thank you Solutions Bridal!!!

Sent on 06/01/2017

Hi Brittany,
    Thank you so much for the review! We loved working with you and finding the perfect gown for you to walk down the aisle to Joey in. We can't wait to see your wedding photos!
    xoxo, SB Team!

Dorothea · Married on 04/01/2017

Exquisite wedding gowns by beautiful designers!! Found the absolute perfect dress!! Their staff is amazing! They strive to make you comfortable and relaxed, take the time to get to know the bride; her wants and desires!! The best!!!!

Sent on 04/05/2017
  • OG Dianna

Dianna · Married on 03/04/2017

I highly recommend Solutions Bridal. From the moment we walked in, we were treated with the best service. The ladies there made sure we had drinks and snacks at all times. Roberta was my consultant and she was a godsend! She loves what she does and it’s obvious. She made me feel comfortable and seemed to know exactly what I was looking for, even when I didn’t know myself. I was nervous about trying on dresses for the first time and also staying within budget, but she had my best interests in mind. I had such a fun experience trying on dresses and she was absolutely spot-on. The second dress I tried on was THE ONE. She has such a vast knowledge of the dresses and the designers and was able to answer all my questions. She truly went above and beyond – she put my hair up in an updo, gave me jewelry to wear, and placed a veil on me. After the finishing touches, she handed me a bouquet and I walked down the ‘aisle’ to my best friends and sister. We were all crying by the end of it. It was an incredible experience that I will remember forever. I couldn’t have asked for a better ‘say-yes-to-the-dress’ moment and I can only wish every bride has an experience as special as mine. At the end of it, we popped champagne to celebrate! I will say that by the time we left it was 8:30 PM and the store had closed at 6:00 PM. Completely overwhelmed with emotions (tears of happiness and the surreal ‘This is really happening!’ moment), I lost track of time and not once did anyone rush us out of there after they had gotten their sale. Everyone was so friendly and professional. Also, I was sad my mom could not be here for this but Roberta told me that I could bring her in at a later date and she would set up a reveal so we can celebrate and pop champagne as well. It made me really happy to know that I will get this experience with my mom and also, that the experience with Solutions Bridal isn’t over when you purchase your dress. They’ll be with you throughout the journey to your wedding

Sent on 04/21/2016

Solutions Bridal Designer House's reply:

Hi Dianna! Wow, thank you for this amazing review. We know you are very busy planning your wedding, thank you for taking the time. I know Roberta will forever be thankful for your feedback and motivation. We are so fortunate to have you as our bride. I know the whole team is looking forward to assisting you all the way to the wedding day. Best SB Team!

Ashley · Married on 03/04/2017

Solutions was a wonderful experience for me! I found my perfect dress! They are all so welcoming and kind, and pop champagne when you say yes to the dress! I also found the dress accessories that made me feel extra beautiful. The solutions staff truly loves bridal wear and is so encouraging. I even got calls throughout the planning process about how planning was going. They are very catering to each bride and I definitely recommend it! Thanks!!!

Sent on 04/10/2017

Alexis · Married on 01/21/2017

I came to Solutions after a couple awful experiences and a fitting attendant that made me cry over my body. Just walking in the door is a whole different experience than you will find elsewhere. You're greeted immediately by the girls and they treat you like a princess the entire time. You get the whole bridal experience here. I didn't even think that mattered to me at first, but it really does make a huge difference. They take the time to get to know you and they seem to know what you want, maybe even before you do. Just how you're treated here is what makes it all worth it. They have mimosas and other refreshments that put you at ease, and then they talk through your expectations and your big day with you. Jessica was the girl who helped me and she was FANTASTIC! She wanted my mom to get the whole idea so she even took the time to put my hair up in a more bridal hairdo, and accessorized the dresses with personal unique touches that helped us see the full picture. It really helped in picking my dress. I have a bit of a weird theme for my wedding that I've gotten some weird looks or eye rolls from, but Jessica was super sweet and enthusiastic about it and tried to help me envision the perfect dress. I found my dress here and am super excited to continue to work with the girls at solutions through my wedding day. They follow up with you through calls and emails and will help you with venue ideas and anything else that you need. It really is the full package. Thank you so much Jessica, you are awesome!

Sent on 04/10/2016

Solutions Bridal Designer House's reply:

Hi Ali! Thank you for the kind review. I'm glad you enjoyed your experience with Jessica. We love themes! It's refreshing to meet with brides that have their own style and concept. Thank you for taking the time to write the review. Looking forward to helping your friends and family in the future. Best, SB Team!!!

Kristin · Married on 01/07/2017

I visited Solutions Bridal and was going in with no real expectations as I had a very poor experience with another salon. I was communicating with Tali via email prior to my appointment and because she was so responsive and professional, I decided to make the trip (2 hour drive) to give her the opportunity. I emailed Tali a couple of gowns that i wanted to try and one of them she had to order the sample in. She reached out to me the day before confirming my appt. and that she had the gowns in that I had requested to try.

When I walked in to salon, i was amazed at how beautiful and clean it was as that was not my experience at the other one. All of the associates were dressed professionally also which was not the case at the other one. They had a section reserved with my name which was such a nice touch! Me and my girls were offered Mimosas to start and then Tali and Roberta spent about 20 mins just asking me questions to get to know me. They both really took an interest in me and what they can do to help me find "the dress".

Roberta assisted me in trying on several dresses and then styled my hair and accessories so that i can really get the full effect of the look all pulled together. This really helped me to envision the total look! I am happy to say that I found my dress at Solutions and I just cannot say enough about my experience as I went from a horrible experience at another salon to Solutions absolutely making me feel like I was so special and made it such a classy and fabulous experience for me!!

I have called, stopped in and dealt with other salons in my quest to find my perfect dress and I can tell say that Solutions Bridal is "THE" salon to go to if you are looking for a First Class, Royal treatment from associates who care.

Sent on 03/21/2016

Solutions Bridal Designer House's reply:

Hi Kristin, thank you for this amazing review. We know you are very busy planning your wedding, thank you for taking the time. Tali & I will forever be thankful for your feedback and motivation as we strive to give every bride to have the best possible experience here at the salon! We are so fortunate to have you as our bride.
    Best SB Team!

Jennifer · Married on 05/01/2016

My stylist was Jessica Vargas. Jessica has an amazing energy about her and her warm personality makes you feel like you're talking to your best friend. She was given the notes about my wedding that I gave when making my appointment, and she had done her homework and had printed out photos of my venue and researched the space to speak more with me about my vision. I thought this was really thoughtful and was one of the many things that set Solutions Bridal apart from other shops I'd visited. I showed her photos of the dresses I liked, told her what I didn't like, and told her the designers I tend to lean towards. She really listened to everything I said and understood perfectly. We picked out a few dresses for me to try on, and because I showed her pictures of my ideal dress she recalled having a similar one in the back that was new that would be perfect for me to try. She also got me a slip and a corset top to put on under the dresses and some shoes which was another really nice touch that the other shops didn't have. These simple touches really change the way you feel and how the dresses fit. Oh, and another thing worth mentioning was that this was the first place I was given any sort of privacy. At the other shops it was uncomfortable being bare-breasted in front of them and having them touch your butt and so on. Jessica gave me the slip and corset and gave me privacy to cover myself and then she came in to help me clasp the back of the corset. I didn't have to worry about being exposed in-between dresses. Jessica knew exactly which dresses to put me in. She understood what I wanted and with her 10 years of experience, she also knew what would compliment my body-type. This was the first place where I could try dresses on and I actually felt pretty. I finally had "the moment" when I tried on the dress Jessica hunted down for me among the boxes of new inventory. It was exactly what I wanted from a dress and when I put it on, I knew it was the one.

Sent on 10/16/2015

Hi Jennifer,
    Thank you so much for the review, we loved assisting you and completing your whole wedding day look! Can't wait to see photos of your big day, thank you again for your amazing feed back!
    xoxo

Cheryl · Married on 05/01/2016

Jessica and staff were amazing! On try #3 I found the perfect dress! They treated me like a princess from start to finish and listened to my budget requests. My dress was completely out of budget for me and they offered me to buy it off the rack which made it affordable for me. They dry cleaned it for me and with alterations, my dress looked amazing and nobody could tell it was off the rack!

Sent on 05/12/2016

Hi Cheryl,

Thank you for the review. I'm glad you had a great experience in the store. We very customer service motivated. Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about our salon, we know how busy planning and life can get! Best, SB Team

Maria · Married on 04/16/2016

Dear Jessica V., Holly S., and the Solutions Bridal Staff,

Thank you for being such a huge part of our wedding! Everyone has been incredibly professional and friendly. Without your support and guidance, I could not have envisioned and created my dream wedding dress. From the bottom of my heart, thank you once again for turning this shorts-and-t-shirt girl into, what my husband and guests described as, a stunning bride. We will definitely be recommending Solutions to our family and friends.

All the best,
    Maria (and John), 4/16/2016

Sent on 05/17/2016

Solutions Bridal Designer House's reply:

Hi Maria, thank you so much for taking the time to review us, as we take reviews very seriously. It was our pleasure helping you create your wedding day vision and we can't wait to see photos! Best, SB Team
  • LC

Laura · Married on 04/14/2016

Although you pay a bit more by going to Solutions Bridal, you are paying for a different quality of service, responsiveness and professionalism at Solutions Bridal. Their follow up at this store is on point and during wedding planning, that is a extra added bonus! Great job ladies. I appreciate your follow up and persistence during the whole wedding planning process and even AFTER the wedding!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Kasey · Married on 02/27/2016

My first day (and only day) of dress shopping at Solutions was straight out of a movie. All attention is on you and your stylist really gets to know your personal style and vision for your wedding day look. They continued to be so helpful and accommodating even after purchasing my dress -- checking in regularly, scheduling fitting appointments, helping out with accessory and veil options. If you're in the Central Florida area, definitely make it to Solutions during your dress hunt.

Sent on 03/06/2016

Solutions Bridal Designer House's reply:

Hi Kasey, Thank you for the review! We are so excited you purchased your wedding dress with us. The whole team has enjoyed styling you! We are looking forward to your next visit for your Wedding Ready appointment where we get to style you again! Best, SBTeam

Molly · Married on 10/24/2015

Solution's Bridal goes above and beyond and they have an amazing selection of dresses and accessories. They know how to make you feel special, and fully attended to when you are shopping, coming in for fittings, or even coming to pick up your baubles. I am out of town and they even worked with me to have Makeover Station come do my hair/makeup trial at the shop for my first fitting. Great experience and I have already recommended to other brides.

Sent on 12/07/2015

HI Molly,
    Thank you so much for the review and flattery, we loved working with you and seeing your wedding come together! We are looking forward to assisting your friends too.
    Wishing you and Stephen an amazing marriage.

I loved Solutions Bridal and working with Marissa! She helped me find my dream dress and made my friends and family a part of the whole wedding dress experience. Great time and great experience!

Sent on 01/02/2015

Hello lovely,
    We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience at Solutions Bridal and working with Marissa. As you know, our brides become a part of our family and we are happy that you and your family had a great time with us.

They staff at Solutions Bridal was AMAZING!!!!! I love them all! Any time I called or visited for fittings & payments the staff addressed me by name and was always really warm. My stylist was Adriana! My 1st time visiting she found the most PERFECT dress for me. She evaluated my style and shape and nailed it with the first dressed we tried on. Tali immediately understood my vision for dress and attire and helped me find the perfect headpiece and veil. My entire look came to LIFE because of these two ladies.
    When planning your own wedding (BIG wedding) you sometimes forget to treat yourself, because in all honesty the wedding is about everyone else. The ENTIRE staff at SB were my cheerleaders. They helped keep me motivated, checked-in throughout the process, answered any and all questions and even made suggestions for non-competing vendors for the wedding.

I had such a wonderful experience at the most posh bridal boutique! I am so happy and PROUD to say I am an SB bride and highly recommend Solutions Bridal to brides looking for a staff who "just get's it". Thank you from the bottom of my Heart Adriana and Tali... I felt like the most AMAZING bride on my wedding day!!!
    XO,
    Alicia (Bey) Priester

Sent on 11/15/2015

Solutions Bridal Designer House's reply:

Hello lovely, Thank you so much for your review, it was our pleasure assisting you and making sure that your still end up with the gown of your dreams! We are looking forward to seeing wedding photos.

This is the best bridal store/experience in central florida. Jessica and Tali went above and beyond to help me find my dream dress and accessories. I'm so happy with my experience with Solutions Bridal and their staff. It was better than the show on TLC.

Sent on 01/19/2015

Solutions Bridal Designer House's reply:

Hi Bride, we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. We had so much fun helping you the day you found your dress! It was a pleasure to meet her as well. Thank you for choosing us!
  • Z

Zhaleh and Caleb · Married on 06/04/2015

The moment I stepped into Solutions, I was in awe of all of their gorgeous gowns! I actually found two gowns here that I had fallen in love with! Marissa helped me narrow it down and choose the dress of my dreams! She and everyone there was extremely helpful and made the whole dress shopping experience personal and truly special, it was everything I had hoped for and more. I tell all of my friends who are getting married to shop here before anywhere else!

Sent on 01/08/2015

Solutions Bridal Designer House's reply:

Thank you so much for the review. We cannot wait to continue to give you more store experiences down the rode. The perk of a longer engagement means more fun at Solutions Bridal! You are such a sweetheart and your wedding dress looks amazing on you! Every time we see you, we get more and more excited about your big day! We are so happy to call you a Solutions Bridal bride!
  • Dee

Dee · Married on 05/09/2015

My daughter bought her dress at Kleinfelds but the wedding was in Orlando, Florida. We went to Solutions for accessories and alterations. They were able to help her find the perfect wedding belt and bracelet. Holly, the seamstress, was beyond accommodating on her fittings since she lived in Virginia and had to have a final fitting days before the wedding. She did a fabulous job. Even though we bought the dress in NY, the entire staff treated us like family. Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/11/2015

Hi Dee,
    Thank you so much for the 5 star review! As you were able to experience here, we are here to assist everyone with their accessories and alterations needs!
    Best wishes!

Mary Jean · Married on 04/25/2015

We had a problem with the wedding dress from another state and needed help immediately. The wedding was in two days. The staff and seamstresses were remarkable!! They took the dress apart and had it resewn and pressed in two days and it was better than ever. They were very calm and reassuring and above all so understanding. Fabulous service and great personnel and we had not purchased the dress there. Thank you for your kind understanding.

Sent on 05/13/2015

Hi Mary Jean,
    Thank you so much for your review! We are thankful that we were able to help you fix your gown! We know how stressful and hard it is to deal with things when you are away from your home. We are looking forward to seeing wedding photos.
    Best wishes!

Amazing amazing amazing. On my wedding day, I felt so beautiful in my gorgeous gown and accessories I purchased at Solutions Bridal. In the months leading up to my wedding, I felt so taken care of, heard, and special being a Solutions Bridal bride. They took the time to help me make the right decisions for me and help me feel so comfortable throughout the dress/accessories/fitting process. They are first rate, super warm and friendly, and they'll make you feel so taken care of and special. You're almost more than a client to them, you're a friend, and they really want to help you feel the best you could ever feel on your wedding day. They're also so thorough and responsive and help you move through the process seamlessly. If you want a gorgeous look, the right look for you, and you'd like to feel at ease about the whole process, look no further than Solutions Bridal. I am eternally grateful and will always remember this special experience with them. Very highly recommend!

Sent on 03/01/2015

Solutions Bridal Designer House's reply:

Lindsay, Thank you so much for the review, and you are completely right, our brides become part of our Solutions Bridal family! We are blessed to have had you as part of our SB Family.

Thank you so much for choosing us!
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 12/27/2014

Solutions Bridal was fantastic from the start, and the staff is wonderful! I had sent an email inquiring about the price ranges of their dresses and Tali responded quickly. My budget was on the very low end of their price range but Tali still asked me what my budget was and the style I had in mind so that she could make suggestions. Once I sent her my budget she let me know that she had a couple of Theia dresses in my budget that I may like and also sent me the names of a few other bridal shops that were in my price range. My appointment was with Marissa and I cannot say enough nice things about her! I went to my appt alone because most of my bridesmaids and my mom live out of town - I went into the appointment feeling a little awkward but Marissa was so nice and helpful that I ended up having a very enjoyable experience. I did not purchase a dress this time, but a few weeks later they sent me an email about a sample sale. I made another appt with Marissa and tried on several gowns this time and ended up finding the one! I wasn't going to pop a bottle but the girls there talked me into and I was happy I did. I came back a few weeks later after the dress had been cleaned and they were nice enough to let me do a reveal for my mom and one of my bridesmaids. They were also very accommodating to giving me later appointments as most of the time I was coming straight from work. I highly recommend Solutions Bridal! Also check out the Arylnn Couture Garters they have - I cannot wait to wear mine!

Sent on 09/28/2014

HI Lovely!!

We are so thankful to have you as a Solutions Bride!
    Thank you so much for choosing our salon and becoming part of our family. We are looking forward to seeing the wedding photos this December!
    Xoxo,
    SB Team

JOANN · Married on 12/06/2014

I found Solutions Bridal through a friend and it was the best recommendation I could have been given. At the time I was looking for a dress, I was a little over weight and like every bride says,"yes, I do plan on loosing weight" well, I met Roberta as my consultant, after we spoke and she got to know me a little we picked some dresses that I was interested in and she asked if I could try one that is not actually what I'm looking at but thinks it would look good. Sure why not. I tried the dress Roberta suggested on first and immediately fell in love with it. Roberta knows her stuff. She set me up with a Rose colored veil to match my skin tone and I've gotten so many compliments when others see it. Not only did I say I was going to loose weight, from when we measured me to order the dress I was a size 16, this was april 2013. My wedding is right around the corner and in Oct alteration will be begun and I am now down to a size 6. Holly, who works with Solutions Bridal as their seemstress is awesome and does amazing work. I'm so looking forward to working with her. Would I recommend Solutions Bridal, 110% yes!!! This is your day and everyone at Solutions treats you as you are a celebrity. I highly recommend them! I have even purchased a new evening gown and lots of accessories. You must give them a chance. You will not be disappointed one bit. Loving Fan!!!

Sent on 08/15/2014

Oh JoAnn,

You are a gem and yes, we do love you too! For us, every bride that walks in is a celebrity and we are thrilled to be a part of everyone's wedding.
    Thank you for given us the privilege of meeting you and helping you through this journey.

Can't wait to see it all come together in December!
    xoxo