Solsa Reviews

15 | Elk Grove, CA

15 Reviews for Solsa

Solsa MADE our wedding. My husband found them on YouTube, and we were blown away when we saw them perform live in Sacramento. We knew that we had to hire them for our wedding. Brandi, the lead singer, has one of the most incredible voices I've heard, she is also very kind and was a dream to work with. She was always very responsive and helpful in assisting with the timeline, schedule and coordinating other logistics. She also Emcee'd the wedding, and made sure everything transitioned smoothly. We couldn't have asked for anything more. Solsa is comprised of true musicians, full of talent and professionalism. The male lead singer is absolutely incredible too, perfect for those R&B songs!

Solsa performed mostly latin music and current hits at our wedding. A month later, our friends and family are STILL commenting about how great they were and how fun the wedding was. We are already trying to think of another party we can have, JUST so we can hire Solsa again. Our friends and family are doing the same, and several have asked us for their contact information. If you want to have a fun, memorable wedding, hire Solsa. You won't regret it for one second. THANK YOU, SOLSA!

My husband and I were looking for a band that could play Latin music to please my Latin relatives but also play some funk, soul and contemporary hits to please my American relatives and my German husband's friends and family. We were blown away by Solsa's range of music abilities. They had everyone on their feet for the whole reception. At one point I think the tent was shaking! People had to be dragged away from the dance floor at the end. Brandi and the band were so responsive during the planning process, even learning a Earth Wind & Fire song for me to make my Dad happy. I never thought I would have so much fun at my own wedding and it was due in large part to the amazing music played by Solsa. It's been 4 months since we got married, but people still mention the music as one of the best things about the wedding. Thank you so much Solsa for making our wedding unforgettable!

Anita · Married on 10/06/2012

Solsa did an amazing job at our wedding. They went beyond our expectations. Our family and friends all agreed.
    Brandi was so organized and went out of her way to make our wedding day so special.

Marta · Married on 06/02/2012

Amazing band, great energy, fabulous to work at a fair price. I'd recommend Solsa to anyone putting on a big event - wedding or otherwise.

Katie · Married on 08/06/2011

Solsa played at our Aug 6th wedding. We couldn't have been more thrilled by the experience. Leading up to the wedding, Brandi was responsive, professional, patient, and organized!! The band MADE our wedding! Everyone was on the dance floor, and the music was so fun, polished, energized, and varied!! Etta James to Justine Timberlake to Santana.... WOW!! The musicians are so talented, high energy, and professional! Brandi is an amazing performer. People kept coming up to me gushing that they were "the BEST wedding band I've EVER heard!!". Thank you souch Solsa for making my wedding so fantastic!!!!!!
    Katie (Weisberg) Wright

Annie · Married on 07/24/2011

Solsa Entertainment is Incredible (Da Bomb!!)! I would recommend them to anyone they are professional and they provided friendly services. Not only did they accommodate me with making payments they allowed me to split the down payment up so I can afford them. I wish nothing but blessings to them they made my day... I will be using them in the future for parties as well...

Thanks Again
    Mrs. Mouton

Julie · Married on 05/14/2011

Solsa played for our wedding at Taber Ranch in Capay Valley in May 2011. Their sound was amazing - the owners of the venue even commented on how they have never heard a band fill up the barn with such great sound. We heard comment after comment from our guests about how great the band was - they really wanted to dance! Solsa brought excitement and made our wedding unforgettable for our guests. It was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding.

Brandi, one of the lead singers, helped us out in preparing for the event. I can't tell you how happy we were with her help - she was professional, responsive and really went to the next level to help make our event a success. She helped ease our minds!

Marcos · Married on 04/23/2011

We honestly couldn't have gone with a better band. They exceeded my expectations by far, especially with their professionalism, easy to work with and talent! Now yes they are alittle expensive, but it was soo worth it. These guys really know what they are doing. They put the stress of planning the wedding events at ease. If you want everyone on the dance floor, these guys can do it. I hope to see them soon, for my families future events! Thanks alot Joe, Brandi and Team, you guys made it happen!

Rebecca · Married on 10/10/2010

We hired Solsa Entertainment for our October 2010 winery wedding. Solsa was originally recommended as one a few bands by our wedding coordinator. Since we were planning the wedding long distance, we were only able to see Solsa "live" through You Tube videos. But, just from the brief clips-- we could tell Solsa was going to be a fun high-energy band that everyone was going to love. And we booked them sight unseen, without regrets.

What initially drew me to Solsa was their latin flare. I had some Mexican family, but we didn't know how the band would translate with my husband's Irish-Italian family who had never really been to California, let alone probably watched a salsa band. But in the end, they were a HUGE hit and everybody (including my husband's family) commented on what a great band they were. I loved that Solsa wasn't your typical cookie cutter wedding band, and that all the singers had such a great sound.

From a professional side, Brandi was great to work with. Day one, email one-- Brandi was responsive and answered all my emails in a timely manner which was a huge relief planning from overseas. Brandi also provided great suggestions for our set list (since I had no clue what I wanted, nor the time to think clearly) before our wedding. Brandi was easy to work with our price point and even gave suggestions on cocktail hour music with their 4-person jazz band. My only regret is that I had to wait till the end of the night to finally meet Brandi, Joe and all the band members that made everything happen.

For all those brides out there scouring webpage after webpage trying to find the perfect band, I highly recommend Solsa and can't say enough about how much style and flare they brought to our wedding.

Erika · Married on 09/04/2010

We all enjoyed Solsa's preformance at our wedding. We have got so many comments on how our wedding was so much fun, the best they've attended and how they cant remember the last time they danced so much. Erika and I really love your sound and energy. We are so happy and proud we had Solsa at our wedding. You all made the party pop and last all night. We recommend Solsa to anyone having a wedding or party because they are the best around.

Candy · Married on 07/09/2010

We were very pleased with solsa. They did an awesome job everyone at our wedding was having such a great time. Everyone was dancing all night the dance floor was never empty. We could not have asked for a more special night.

lisa · Married on 05/15/2010

On May 15, 2010 the family of Jamie and Joey (now) Velasquez had the honor of Solsa Entertainment at their wedding. We want to commend Brandi for planning and organizing in which everything went smoothly. We want to thank you and Solsa Entertainment for such a fabulous performance and highly recommend your band to all others.

Jorge · Married on 05/01/2010

This Band was beyond expectations.
    Everyone from our wedding told us how great they preformed.
    They are definetly worth the cost; we would book them again in a heartbeat.
    Everyone danced even people who we thought would not ever get off their chair.
    They are awesome performers, they even helped lead the toast and do introductions. Well worth it, they even came with a DJ. Just incredible.

Liz · Married on 10/07/2011

this band is amazing! Great team to work with and very professional! If you think they sound good on YouTube wait to you hear them in person! Family and friends still can't stop talking about them. Great music selection. would recommend them to anyone.

Vanessa · Married on 06/05/2010

The band was great! Our guest loved them, and Brandi was so helpful in preparing a time line for me.