Solid Gold Sound Inc, Reviews

6 | Harrison Township, MI

6 Reviews for Solid Gold Sound Inc,

Our DJ did a great job and kept us dancing all night! He played all of our requested songs and everything ran very smoothly. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/07/2014

Rachel · Married on 11/08/2013

Scott was our dj! And he did a amazing job!! We can't even begin to describe he helped out through the entire night

Sent on 11/15/2013

Jessica · Married on 09/06/2013

Solid Gold Sound did an awesome job at out wedding. Scott was terrific and really got the guests involved. He played everything we asked for and nothing we didn't want. He was very flexible with last minute changes and even helped with the flow of the evening. We could not have asked for a better DJ.

Sent on 10/15/2013

Michele · Married on 07/01/2011

Dave was our DJ and I would highly recommend him for any event! He was very helpful in directing the events of our wedding. I was thankful for that because I didn't have to think about what had to be done and I could just enjoy the night. Great music all night!!

Sent on 07/19/2011

Lauren · Married on 10/17/2010

We are so lucky that we were able to work with Dave, everything was fantastic! Dave played all the song requests we filed before the wedding as well as accommodate requests throughout the night (yes, even OSU vs UofM fight songs). He was energetic and fun, and did everything he could to make sure our night was perfect.

Sent on 12/07/2010

ALissa · Married on 09/12/2009

Dave was my DJ, hes in the pic and hes absolutely the best:) he played all my music, tons of family requests, worked his butt off getting music to my ceremony sight, he was super friendly, articulate and cute too!! the company was great, they own all there equipment and were even able to get LED lights for me, even tho they did not have them:) they did amazing and they were the best cost!

Sent on 09/25/2009