120 Reviews for Solid Gold Entertainment - Memory Makers Photo Booth

One Event Per Day (1)
Sound/PA System (1)
Uplighting (1)
114 Solid Gold Entertainment - Memory Makers Photo Booth Reviews

We booked one of the larger companies initially for our wedding and they cancelled on us a month prior. We called Chuck to inquire his services last minute and not only did he take our business, but gave us a better rate for the service. Excellent value for what we paid. My wife and I were extremely happy with the service provided.

Profile Picture Steve, 11/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths

I couldn't imagine my wedding without Solid Gold! Charlie rocked the house!
Before I get carried away, let me start from the beginning. Finding a DJ is not easy, I think its actually the hardest part of wedding planning. You want a DJ that will keep the party going, keep everyone on the dance floor, and make it a night know one can forget. But how do you find someone like that when you're not able to watch them DJ before your actual wedding? Well, my husband and I had received a referral for Solid Gold Entertainment from a couple we work with that used them for their wedding. So we figured, lets give it a shot! We got in touch with Charlie and got an immediate response. This was the first and ONLY DJ that wanted to meet face to face and get an idea of the kind of party we expected and genuinely want to get to know us. We weren't just a dollar sign to him. We knew he was the DJ for us! Not to mention that his photo booth was INCLUDED in the price. Our guests absolutely loved the photo booth and it made for so many unforgettable memories! Our dance floor was never empty! Charlie read the crowd and kept people (from all age groups) on the floor! It was a perfect night and I can't thank Solid Gold enough for everything!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/13/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: MC, Microphones, Photobooth

They were friendly, flexible, professional. My guests commented on the fun they had in photo booth. I loved seeing my parents and grandparents put on props and take picture! Well worth the money, good prices

Profile Picture desiree, 11/13/16, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ, Entertainer

Chuck was awesome! Very organized, has the ability to kept the action rolling. Photo booth was a great memory maker and I didn't have to to anything but just let him do his thing. A lot of props to choose from. I can't wait until our next party!

Profile Picture Cheryl, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Charlie was really organized on the back end of what kind of music we wanted. The day-of he got everyone on the dancefloor, played a lot of the songs we selected and threw in a few that he felt would be a hit (which they were!). My mother was so pleased she gave him an extra tip on top of what we provided! The photobooth was the best thing we did! He also has uplights and other event decor so don't hesitate to ask!

Profile Picture Erin, 2/27/16, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Thank you so much, the photobooth was a hit at our wedding. The fact that our guest was able to leave with a photo strip was awesome and we also got an album of all the pictures they took which was amazing . I'm so glad that I was able to find you and book you. Charlie and his crew are wonderful. Highly recommend contacting Charlie for his photo booth .

Profile Picture Jemima, 8/15/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

SGE Events was AWESOME!!! Chuck you were a hit at My daughter Analisa and son in Law Wigberto's wedding at the Sirata June 20th Everyone was surprised that I had it and loved taking pictures in your Open Photo Booth. That part was the best because you could get so many in there. I also loved how everyone who was in the booth was given their own photo strip and then the Bride and Groom also got a photo album to cherish. So your Photo booth was Awesome but Your Uplighting and your monogram on the wall above the Bridal party table was INCREDIBLE!!!! OH my God the Room was STUNNING!!! Thank you for a wonderful night and for your professionalism... If you want a Photo booth or lighting CHUCK at SGE EVENTS is where its at!!!! Thank you

Profile Picture Lisa, 6/20/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Working with SGE was amazing!!! We had a Photo Booth and uplighting that awed our wedding guests! They couldn't believe how beautiful the uplighting was!!! The photo booth was a BLAST!!! Our guests couldn't get enough of the props and how much fun it was!! WE are so thankful to book with this wonderful company!

Profile Picture Analisa, 6/20/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Chuck and wife did an excellent job with the entire event. Chuck did the music for the ceremony and he was the DJ for the reception. He was great at getting people moving and dancing. It was very interactive.

The photo booth was a hit! Everyone loved it!

Profile Picture User4884981, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

I knew we had to have a photo booth at our wedding, but I never imagined what a hit it would be with our guests. There was a (often rather long) line the entire time, everyone loved it and had so much fun taking photos. Even the grandparents were getting in there!

We did the "open-air" style booth which was great because you could fit more people in there, highly recommend it! Came with an awesome assortment of props AND the included photo strip scrap book was amazing. The morning after the wedding my husband and I absolutely loved looking through the book they put together for us and had everyone sign. We treasure it more than our actual guest book. All that at a great price, and Chuck was great with communications and very flexible with the hours for us. He posted all the photo strip photos in an online gallery about two weeks after the wedding and everyone loved being able to view them online as well. Thanks so much!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 3/14/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We want to thank Solid Gold Entertainment for the wonderful service and making our New Year's wedding event super memorable! The staff was so helpful , friendly and most of all professional. All of our guest had a fabulous time at the booth and the lighting and monogram made our event salon come together for a very memorable New Year's Eve wedding. Thank-you Chuck for delivering all that was envisioned and we would highly recommend you. The best of the best for 2015!

Profile Picture monica, 12/31/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Solid Gold Entertainment was amazing! Charlie was so helpful throughout the planning process and went out of his way to make sure that we got exactly what we wanted. He was so friendly with all of our guests and went out of his way to make sure everyone was having a great time. The photobooth was a blast and all the props made it even better! The best part was getting the book at the end with all of the pictures and sweet notes from our family and friends!

Profile Picture Nina, 8/23/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Solid Gold Entertainment really allowed my wedding reception to be the fun, up-beat, and memorable event that I wanted it to be. Chuck Armstrong, the DJ, was really good at getting the everyone up and dancing. He was very accommodating and professional through the entire process. I would highly recommend this vendor.

Profile Picture Kristin, 6/6/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Let me just say, we love solid gold entertainment! I wasn't the easiest bride to work with because of my busy schedule but Chuck was persistent. Everyone loved loved loved the photo booth! He helped us create a surprise first dance that caught everyone off guard. He took care of up lightening, dj, microphones, photo booth, set up break down. What else is there to ask for? Chuck you rock! Thank you for everything.

Profile Picture Julie, 5/4/14, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We used Memory Makers photobooth service for our wedding and it was definitely a hit, our guests loved it! The price was pretty reasonable and we had a very professional team helping our guests along with an assortment of props. We love our photo guestbook and we thought the photos came out great!

Profile Picture Rhea, 4/5/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

DJ, Photobooth, Uplighting, Emcee, Custom Monogram - you name it, they do it.

I can't explain how nice it was so work with one person for all of these services. Chuck is very available and was nice enough to have an hour conversation with me AND my mother before we booked. I was very specific that I did not need a wedding "celebrity" but a DJ who really cares how this event turns out.

If you are looking for a DJ to handle your reception with class, experience and respect for your special night: this is your company.

The uplighting added a perfect touch of light to the room and gave the reception an upscale feeling. The monogram was a wonderful touch behind my cake table and the photobooth speaks for itself. We received a book of all the photos with notes from our guests.

If you want a vendor that you dont have to micromanage for the details then you are looking for Solid Gold Entertainment and Memory Makers. I enjoyed the experience and would recommend them to any bride.

Profile Picture Melissa, 3/29/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Unique Services (Other)

We hired for photo booth rental. They were extremely responsive and professional. All guest loved the services. Strongly recommend for parties , weddings, etc.

Profile Picture Andrew, 3/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Charlie did a great job with the photo booth at our wedding. All the guest loved the booth and said it was one of the best ones they seen at a wedding. Everything is done very professionally and fast. If you need a photo booth I highly recommend using Charlie and Memory Makers Photo Booth

Profile Picture Ralph, 3/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

In Short: Chuck from Solid Gold was not only a dream to work with, but he truly delivered!

From the beginning we knew that we made the right decision by choosing Solid Gold Entertainment. Chuck met with us and together we walked through the entire event, start to finish. Our major request was we simply wanted one heck of a party and boy is that what we got!
It is hard to pin point what the best part of working with Chuck was, but looking back it had to be all that we received! We hired him to be our DJ but after meeting with him, we discovered he offered so much more! Solid Gold provided us with our up lighting, an MC and DJ and then in addition we used Memory Makers for our Photo Booth! (Solid Gold & Memory Makers are both Chuck's companies!) Having one vendor cover so much was a Bride's dream come true! Coupled with the fact that Chuck was in touch with me probably more than I was in touch with him was also a huge plus! AND...it wasn't just me that he was in touch with, Chuck was in contact with my entire bridal party prior to the big day. He made sure that everything was coordinated prior too even with our bridal party coming from all over the country!
Chuck and his team made the most important night of my life perfect and unforgettable! We had people asking for his information for their upcoming wedding before our's was even over! :) Friends of ours from New York asked if he would travel. To sum it up, Chuck and his teams at Solid Gold & Memory Makers are outstanding, reasonable priced and wildly reliable! I'm already looking for a reason to hire him again! You wont be disappointed, hire them today!

Profile Picture Danielle, 11/9/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Charlie and Memory Makers Photo Booth were amazing every step of the way! Charlie was very personal and very professional - as was the attendant that came with the booth. Set up to break down was completely seamless. They were probably one of the easiest vendors to work with. The props were fun and clean and everyone had a BLAST taking photos. Infact, when we announced that the booth was closing down soon, there was another mad rush for the last minute end of the night shots! It was definitely a highlight of the night and truly a great "memory maker" for our wedding!! Over a year later, some our friends still have the photos on their fridge. Love it! We also love looking at the photo book of all the photos from the evening and the fact that they can be accessed online. Charlie really knows this business and leaves you nothing to want. Top notch quality and service for an amazing price!

Profile Picture Michelle, 11/9/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Memory Makers Photo Booth Rentals/Solid Gold Entertainment is a great company to deal with. We rented a photo booth and it was by far the best money I spent on my daughter's wedding. Chuck was great to deal with, friendly and prompt with responding to emails and setting up the arrangements. Everything went flawlessly and there was a line of excited guests at the photo booth right up till the end. The props were great, as was the attendant. If your budget is stretched and you want a photo booth, cut back on something else, not the photo booth. You won't regret it. Your guests will remember the fun of the photo booth with their keepsake photo strip far longer than they will remember how pretty your flowers were. Personally, we cut back on flowers to just simple, but beautiful, baby's breath and white wild flowers that were easy to arrange ourselves and in doing that we saved enough to be able to have the photo booth. Best decision ever!

Profile Picture Mary, 10/20/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Chuck was wonderful to work with! He was very fast at responding and created such a great memory for my guests with his photo booth :) Lots of props and the photo booth attendant was very nice!

Profile Picture Christina, 10/5/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Chuck is an absolutely amazing DJ and I cannot imagine our wedding reception without him! Of all the weddings I've been too, I can honestly say that Chuck is the best I've seen. He spent a lot of time getting to know my husband and I and figuring out how we envisioned our reception and what we were looking for. He made everything so much fun and always managed to keep people on the dance floor having a good time. His prices were more than reasonable and he went above and beyond our expectations. Would highly recommend to anyone.

Profile Picture Julie, 9/28/13, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Chuck at solid gold was great and he is really positive and fun!!! He did make our wedding night a night to remember :) thanks chuck!!!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 6/22/13, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Chuck was WONDERFUL! Prior to the wedding he met with us in person twice just to ensure he knew exactly what we wanted. We had many special requests (local music) and he accomodated them perfectly. Our guests had a wonderful time and danced the night away! If you are looking for a DJ for your wedding- look no further! He even brought uplighting for our event and the mics for the preacher and soloist!

Profile Picture Hayley, 6/15/13, 5 Reviews