Soleluna Beverage Catering Reviews

2 | San Diego, CA

2 Reviews for Soleluna Beverage Catering

• Jenn

Jenn Throop · Married on 02/10/2019

Prompt and excellent service!

Soleluna Beverage Catering was nothing short of perfect and amazing before and during our wedding!!! When we first booked our venue, the beverage catering company we contracted with was not Soleluna and months before our wedding, we found out that the beverage company we would be working with would be a different company. I didn't panic but of course I was nervous because we knew nothing about Soleluna. Let me tell you - Elise and Soleluna Beverage Catering completely surpassed all of my expectations. Elise responded to every email right away, she was super helpful, answered all of our questions and worked with us on every single thing we wanted to do for beverage service on our wedding day. They are extremely professional! We heard a ton of compliments from our guests saying that the bartenders were AMAZING, they remembered what our guests were drinking and nearly had it waiting for them when they reached the bar. Very good company to work with on your wedding day!!!

Sent on 06/22/2019

Megan Parker · Married on 01/19/2019

Friendly and fabulous!

These caterers were the best! They were so good to my fiancee and me, being so kind and flexible. They created custom packages at great prices for us, so we could have ideal beverage options. Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/11/2019

Soleluna Beverage Catering's reply:

Megan, thank you for your kind words and support! We're happy to hear everything went well! It was a pleasure serving drinks on your special day!!