Solaris Photography Reviews

Solaris Photography 4
Solaris Photography 5
Solaris Photography 6

Katherine · Married on 02/09/2013

Solaris Gregory did a fantastic job on our wedding photos. We received over 2,000 images with dozens of them enhanced. Then we were able to request a few more to be enhanced. I was amazed at the speed of his work during the event and how quickly we received the photos. He carried around 2 cameras the day-of so we got several angles and styles of photography. Our album came out beautifully. We are so thankful we chose him because we have heard horror stories of other wedding photographers.

Sent on 10/27/2013

Victoria · Married on 01/06/2013

Our photographer Solaris was the best part of our wedding!! His wife responded quickly to emails from the beginning, he was fun, professional and very flexible. We began with meeting on the beach where numerous photos were taken (photos were not being counted). He asked me if there were specific poses I'd like as well as suggesting poses. Then we were surprised that after the ceremony he suggested ideal spots in Key West that he knew would make excellent back drops. We stopped at several spots including Fort Zachary, Duval street, a beautiful fountain and an old building ( don't remember the name but found out later on a tour that it had sad history...but it was beautiful and made great photos!) Our photos arrived quickly on a disc and we had some choices on manipulating photos and/or enhancements. We were more than pleased with Solaris Photography and want to thank them for helping us preserve one of the most happiest days of our lives..:)

Sent on 05/11/2013

Sarah · Married on 01/05/2013

Marcela and Solaris are amazing. They are very professional and great at what they do. Marcela organized my wedding day and made things so easy for me. Solaris was my photographer and I can't say enough great things about his work. He took BEAUTIFUL pictures of my ceremony on Smathers Beach and took us to some great locations around Key West. They made us feel very comfortable. Solairs had my pictures to me before I left Key West so was able to enjoy looking at them on my honeymoon. They are very quick to respond to emails and any questions you have. I highly recommend their services.
    Sarah & Phil

Sent on 04/19/2013

Tim · Married on 11/13/2012

Marcela organized our small wedding on Key West, just the two of us at the beach. She helped us find the perfect location, hired a great officiant and made a fantastic video as videographer, while Solaris was taking pictures that turned out to be just as great. We couldn't be any happier! Thank you so much for a perfect wedding!

Sent on 02/15/2013

Amber · Married on 10/11/2012

Solaris went above and beyond our expectations! He listened to our expectations and noted "special" shots we wanted taken and followed thru with all of them. Planning a destination wedding is stressful and Solaris made sure we were at ease during the whole planning process! Our pictures were relaxed and fun. We received over 800 pictures for review within 3 days of our wedding and once we selected the ones we wanted edited it only took a month! Solaris is an amazing photographer and a great professional! Our pictures are nothing short of stunning and we will be having photographs taken again next year when we visit Key West!

Sent on 11/07/2013

Sara · Married on 09/22/2012

I can say enough good things about Solaris Photography. My husband and I got married September 22, 2012 in Key West during sunset at the Hyatt . Since Key West is known for sunsets, not only did Solaris capture the beauty of our wedding but incorporated the beauty of the sunset, as well. He made it fun and was great to work with. He is very creative and takes his work serious and is extremely professional yet at the same time fun. He even went a little over his time to get more pictures of our reception so he was very flexible and accomodating. Also, we love love love our wedding album! We have been told it is by far the best wedding album anyone has seen. He didn't make into a traditional wedding album but more like a book. He used scenery pictures from our wedding and incorporated with the wedding pictures we picked out for the album. It is just AWESOME the way he put it together!Even my husband's eyes lit up looking at the album and he is a guy's guy that doesn't get too excited or emotional about things like this. He thought it was very cool and even showed it off! If you are looking for a photographer for you Key West wedding look no further than Solaris Photography. Fun, Flexible, Professional, and takes great pride in his work!!

Sara and Forrest McKnight
    Key West Hyatt
    September 22, 2012

Sent on 11/08/2013

Stacey · Married on 09/02/2012

We used Solaris at our Key West wedding over labor day. He was fabulous and priced very reasonably. We had the CD of all of our images two days after our wedding. It was awesome to see all the pictures so quickly. Solaris was easy to work with, open to suggestions, and made lots of recommendations of good picture ideas. We are pretty laid back so it was very helpful having Solaris make suggestions and make sure we got lots of great shots of all aspects of the wedding. I would highly recommend Solaris Photography!!

Sent on 09/08/2012

Sandra · Married on 08/20/2012

Marcela & Solaris were personable, focused and knowledgable. We were treated with utmost graciousness and respect. They were sensitive to our needs and they followed through with our specific requests. We look back to our wedding and we can say that it was just as we dreamed it. The pics came out amazing! We would highly recommend their services, there's no one better in the Keys. Sandra & Dennis Perry. 8/24/12

Sent on 08/25/2012

We just recently had a shooting with Solaris in Key West. We got married in Germany and had our honeymoon in Key West and took our wedding gown with to have some nice shots at the beach. We arranged the shooting from Germany and it went all perfectly! Solaris and Marcela are super nice and absolutely professional. Solaris has good equipment and an amazing talent! We love the pictures we got from them!

Sent on 08/27/2012
  • Christy

Christy · Married on 06/10/2012

Marcela is AMAZING! She was our wedding videographer and we absolutely love our video. Initially I wasn’t going to have a videographer but I am so glad I did. She was able to capture everything and you never knew she was there, which made everything so natural. You don’t realize as a bride how much of the day you miss trying to take it all in which is why having a video is imperative. She was so great to work with, she completed everything sooner than anticipated. I also recommend getting the video montage, it’s a 4 min. clip set to music you can send to friends/family. I highly recommend Marcela she is unbelievable.

Sent on 07/05/2012

Cassie · Married on 06/08/2012

Great team! I loved the work they did and they did to as it showed in their work. They are very professional and kind. We were able to get our pictures the very next day! Would recommend to everyone!

Sent on 11/09/2013

Monica · Married on 01/14/2012

Top notch service. We were extremely happy with Solaris Photography and would recommend them over and over again. Our pictures are beautiful.

Sent on 02/02/2012

Colleen · Married on 10/08/2011

Thanks to Solaris a day that could have been completely a wash out was one of the most amazing days of our lives!!! I have not needed one picture to be touched up....they are all simply gorgeous. Thanks Solaris!!!!!

Sent on 12/01/2011

Lisa · Married on 10/01/2011

Solaris was so nice. His wife, Marcela was so easy to work with and arrange everything! Our pictures are fantastic and they knew the exact sites to take us for photo ops.

Sent on 10/07/2011

Amanda · Married on 06/01/2013

Solaris and Marcela are amazing!!! All my pics and video were absolutely wonderful and I would pick them over and over again!!

Sent on 11/01/2013

Kara · Married on 05/02/2013

Solaris did an amazing job photographing us at my sister's rehearsal dinner event on the Sebago catamaran in Key West. He was fun, friendly and accommodating. He promptly delivered us a CD with the photos from the boat and we were thrilled. From the pictures he took, I now have my family's christmas card picture. Solaris knew exactly where we should be on the boat for optimum sunset pictures. I would highly recommend him for any and all of your wedding events... Emails were answered quickly and he was attentive to our group.

Sent on 10/20/2013

Jamie · Married on 02/02/2013

We were very impressed with the photography provided by Solaris. We received a disk and rights to all of our pictures within a month of our wedding. He provided great professional photographs for a great valve. I would highly recommend using Solaris Photography.

Sent on 10/29/2013