Solaris Photography Reviews

Solaris Photography 4
Solaris Photography 5
Solaris Photography 6

Leslie · Married on 01/17/2015

From the moment I met with Solaris and his wife/business partner Marcela, I knew they were the best fit for us. They were very professional, easy to talk with and attentive to what we wanted. Solaris' work was beautiful! He was also easy to work with and made me feel comfortable, something thats important when you're getting dressed in your wedding gown! I felt like I did not even notice he was there during the ceremony (we all know those weddings where we can't even see the couple because the photographer is all over them). He allowed me to preview and pick pictures for editing, which held me over during the editing weeks until I could receive the final pics. I would highly recommend him!! Thank you Solaris!

Sent on 03/28/2015

Jamie · Married on 10/11/2014

Planning a wedding from 1,300 miles away seems an impossible and daunting task. Solaris and his wife, Marcela, not only made it easy, but made me feel as if I were planning right on the island. Leading up to my wedding, not only did Marcela and Solaris keep in contact with me but Solaris even took the time and looked at my Pinterst, he picked out all the photographs I wanted and then saved them to his phone to make sure he got the shots that were most important to me. He called me a few days before and made sure of where I was going to be and when. The day of (10-11-14), my bridesmaids and I were stranded at the salon and he offered to come pick us up since he has just finished the shots of my dress, shoes, ring, etc. he was able to get around the property and take all the photos I wanted (even while under a huge time crunch!) Throughout taking pictures, he showed me some of the shots and asked if I wanted to change anything or do something different. He moved quickly yet very efficiently. He remained professional yet comfortable and confidant. At no point did I ever question my choice in photographer. Solaris went above and beyond anything I could ever ask for in a photographer. If I ever need a photographer in Key West, I would never go to anyone else!!

Sent on 02/03/2015

Alicia · Married on 06/14/2014

Solaris was absolutely amazing! We used him the summer before our wedding for family photos, our rehearsal dinner, and our wedding day on June 14,2014 ! He was so easy to work with and had great ideas. The pictures came out AMAZING! All our friends were amazed by his pictures. They couldn't have come out more beautiful! His wife Marcela was awesome too. She had everything organized and was a delight to work with. I wouldn't have wanted any other photographer. We want to do photos next summer for our anniversary because he was just so wonderful! I would highly recommend him to anyone needing a photographer!

Sent on 11/25/2014

Carrie Rollings · Married on 04/18/2014

Thank you so very much! They are wonderful, just beautiful. We are so happy to have them! Thank you again for being there on our wedding day! I HIGHLY recommend you! What a lifetime of treasures we have now!!!!!
    Kind Regards,
    Carrie and Jean-Charles Meynet!

Sent on 05/12/2014

Teresa · Married on 04/14/2014

Solaris and Marcela were such a pleasure to work with! We live in CT and planned our destination wedding basically all via email and Marcela was extremely helpful every step of the way. Solaris is such an amazing photographer- he was fun, flexible and very creative. He stopped at multiple locations to make sure we got the shots we wanted. Our pictures are absolutely breathtaking! He is definitely a master of light! :-) Would highly recommend

Sent on 05/05/2014

Misty · Married on 04/13/2014

He was absolutely amazing! My pictures are gorgeous! I couldn't be happier! I would recommend him to everyone I know that gets married in Key West!!! I couldn't have had a better photographer!!

Sent on 04/29/2014

Nina · Married on 04/09/2014

Loved everything about them!!! Super easy to work with and flexible. Thrilled!!!

Sent on 04/15/2014

Dana · Married on 03/29/2014

Solaris did a great job as our wedding photographer. I would highly recommend him. He wasn't a "typical" photographer and was relaxed, flexible, creative, and high energy.

Sent on 05/03/2014

Cynthia · Married on 02/22/2014

Marcela & Solaris were great to work with and really helped make our wedding day a wonderful day.
    The planning was all done over phone and email and we could not be more pleased with their service. We are beyond thrilled with our photos! The sunset shots are some of our favorites.
    Would definitely highly recommend.

Cindy & Paul

Sent on 05/13/2014

HOLLEY · Married on 01/03/2014

Marcela and Solaris were great. My husband and I were so nervous the day of, and they both comforted us throughout our entire ceremony. Then Solaris volunteered to take us around the Island to take some amazing photos. We would not have the precious memories of our most important day together without Solaris Photography. THANK YOU!!

Sent on 02/06/2014

Amy · Married on 12/08/2013

Marcela and Solaris were fantastic - extremely professional and personable - it was so much fun working with them!

Sent on 12/14/2013

Very personable and great work!

Sent on 01/27/2014

Stacy · Married on 11/26/2013

Absolutely beautiful pictures of our wedding and family! We were very happy! I would highly recommend Solaris!

Sent on 12/22/2013

Laura · Married on 11/12/2013

Marcela and Solaris are not only extremely professional and talented, but are wonderful people! Justin and I had the most amazing day with their help. Our ceremony was perfect and photos turned out to be gorgeous. The memories and pictures will be cherished forever!

Sent on 12/06/2013

Kelly · Married on 10/05/2013

Solaris did the photography for our recent wedding. David was friendly, creative and professional. We just got our pictures back and they are fantastic! Would definitely recommend Solaris as your wedding photographer.

Sent on 10/21/2013

John · Married on 08/13/2013

Solaris was amazing and provided great photo's of our wedding. He took us around town to some very beautiful and unique locations prior to the ceremony and then was able to capture some really great moments during the event itself. He then followed us to the reception at a local restaurant and took more pictures. This was a fantastic and easy service and I would highly recommend them. We could not be more pleased with the results.

Sent on 09/10/2013

Tina · Married on 08/02/2013

I would highly recommend Solaris Photography for any of your photography needs. Solaris did our wedding photography and was fantastic. He made our day perfect and was so easy to work with.

Sent on 08/11/2013

Brandi · Married on 06/29/2013

Solaris Photography was fantastic and we would highly recommend them. The photos were gorgeous, they were easy to work with and flexible about the timing. The photographer, Solaris, made sure to get all our must-have photographs. He suggested lovely poses / locations and took amazing sunset shots at Mallory Square.

Sent on 08/15/2013

Brandon · Married on 04/13/2013

Amazing photos. Very easy to coordinate with. I was in South Korea and my wife was in Mississippi when we were planning our ceremony . They were very easy to contact and the photos came out great. I would highly recommend Solaris!

Sent on 03/16/2014

Stephanie · Married on 04/06/2013

Great experience!!! Very easy to work with. They created my wedding memories in pictures!!! I would recommend them to everyone! Best in the Keys!!!

Sent on 11/08/2013

Jackie · Married on 04/04/2013

Solaris Photography was the best photographer! He was wonderful to work with and knew just the "right" pictures that we wanted, and some that we didn't know that we wanted. He was so easy and great to work with as well as professional. I would recommend Solaris Photography to anyone that dosn't want to worry how everything will turn out...no worries if you choose Solaris everything will turn our perfect.

Sent on 08/19/2013

Shaun · Married on 03/12/2013

Marcela & Solaris did an amazing job capturing the essence and beauty of our special day!!! They not only agreed to videotape the event last second, but stayed later at our reception to take more photos to accomodate our reception schedule. Also, they went out of their way to personally escort us around the island to obtain better pictures with just the 2 of us prior to entering the reception. My wife and I could not have asked for a better photographer and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a second to none experience with AMAZING pictures/video to last a lifetime!!
    Shaun & Abby Yancik

Sent on 11/20/2013

Anna Elizabeth · Married on 02/19/2013

Solaris photographed our ceremony on the beach in Key West Florida last week. He did an amazing job capturing everything. He was only there an hour, and we have TONS of photos that we like from the session. We were extremely pleased with his work. As a designer, and photographer myself, I highly recommend Solaris. Professional, friendly, and talented. We love our photos!

Sent on 02/27/2013

DAWN · Married on 02/15/2013

WE HAD THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WEDDING PHOTOS AND WERE SO PLEASED WITH MARCELA AND SOLARIS' WORK. I FOUND THEM ONLINE SINCE I LIVE IN NEW YORK AND THEY WERE EXCELLENT WITH COMMUNICATION FROM WHEN WE FIRST HIRED ALL THE WAY UP UNTIL AFTER OUR WEDDING WAS OVER. THEY DELIEVERED EVERYTHING AS PROMISED IN THE CONTRACT AND WE WOULD HIRE THEM A MILLION TIMES OVER AGAIN. THE VIDEO MARCELA MADE FOR US WAS JUST LOVELY AND WE CHERISH THE MOMENTS THEY WERE ABLE TO CAPTURE ON OUR KEY WEST DESTINATION WEDDING DAY!

Sent on 10/17/2013

Laura · Married on 02/14/2013

We were planning a small wedding, just the two of us. Because we are from Tennessee and unfamiliar with Key West, Solaris created an efficient itinerary that optimized the number of photographs taken per hour. Being a Key West native he was extremely knowledgeable of the many scenic locations of the island, and he tailored a unique experience that yielded a fantastic wedding album. Despite the threat of a storm, Solaris provided us with images that are vibrant and beautiful. We are extremely happy with our photographs. Also, communication prior to the wedding was very responsive, and we felt very secure with Solaris being responsible for our wedding day memories. We plan on returning to Key West for future anniversaries, and we look forward to having this creative genius capture the celebration.

Sent on 02/17/2013