Soirées by Samantha Reviews

1 | Daytona Beach, FL

1 Reviews for Soirées by Samantha

danielle · Married on 02/01/2014

After attempting at planning my wedding on my own with a few hands in the pot became overbearingly stressful, Sam reached out to me offering her help. Truthfully, I was hesitant to allow ANYONE to help me as I had a very specific idea in my mind of the way I wanted my mine and my husband's wedding day to look. I had a vision, as any bride does and I didn't want to lend my vision to anyone else to execute rather than my self. I had reservations. Once I let my controlling side go, I contacted Sam and told her that yes, I absolutely needed her help. She was right there, ready to jump in. She was always available when I needed to call her to vent or when I needed to call her to discuss wedding plans/details. She was full of suggestions and solutions, which I appreciated as I can be incredibly indecisive most of the time. She stayed on top of the deadlines for when certain tasks needed to be completed. And she was always available to attend meetings I had with our wedding location/vendors, which was great! I had the most difficult time deciding on the dumbest things like, what kind of aisle runner should I have and what kind of vases do I want for the centerpiece, before I could even look around, Sam knew exactly what I wanted and already had it picked out, all I had to do was call and pay. This is what I mean by suggestions and solutions. Sam took all of the stress off of me and put it on to her shoulders, for that I am forever grateful. The day of the wedding she was beyond helpful and was there for my every beck and call. She was there for me more than my own bridal party was. She should have been my bridesmaid! Sam executed the vision I had for the ceremony and the reception perfectly, the pictures are proof. My wedding went off without a hitch (at least I think so), thank you so much Sam!

Sent on 05/01/2014