Soiréebliss Events Reviews

Soiréebliss Events 3
Soiréebliss Events 4
Soiréebliss Events 5

Nancy · Married on 01/31/2009

soireebliss! was an absolute life saver in helping me plan our wedding as I was studying for boards and working! With Samantha and her team, our wedding day would not have been the fairytale it was. Samantha came up with so many amazing ideas and touches to make the event unique to my husband and I. The soireebliss team went way above anything I could have asked even by taking special care of my elderly grandparents. It was money well spent!

Sent on 03/19/2009

Allison · Married on 12/13/2008

Samantha Darr was an absolutely outstanding wedding coordinator. She was my day-off coordinator and went above and beyond to meet with me (many times!) prior to my wedding day to ensure that everything went flawlessly. She is professional, creative, personable, and incredibly organized. Her attention to detail and unique ideas really contributed to my wedding being the special event that it was. I will never forget telling her I was feeling a little dizzy and hypoglycemic (11 minutes prior to the ceremony!). In no time, her assistant was at my side with a Snicker's bar to save the day!
    I can't recommend Samantha and soiree bliss enough for anyone in need of event planning!

Sent on 04/20/2009

Katie · Married on 11/08/2008

Samantha and her team at Soiree Bliss! were absolutely fantastic! Samantha's confidence and great organizational skills made it easy for me to relax and let her take control. Samantha was always available via phone or email to talk things over and answer my questions. I would highly recommend Samantha and Soiree Bliss - words just can't describe how thankful I am that I found her. I can't imagine things going as smoothly as they did during our ceremony and reception without her.

Sent on 03/27/2009

Priscila · Married on 11/01/2008

I interviewed a handful of coordinators, but Samantha was the only one I felt completely comfortable with. She was so easy to talk to and actually listened to what I wanted. Even under high pressure, she always remained calm, which in turn helped me remain calm. She always conducted herself in a professional manner and was extremely organized. She also ALWAYS called or emailed me back almost immediately, which says alot because alot of vendors are horrible at returning messages. She's very creative and has so many cost saving ideas, which really helped bc weddings can get ridiculously expensive. Thank you Samantha for all of your help... I couldn't imagine having put together such an amazing wedding without you!!!

Sent on 11/10/2008

nan · Married on 10/11/2008

Samantha and her team helped us to plan our wedding. The design for our wedding was realized through their hard work and dedication. Our reception looked like a dream. It was gorgeous. Samantha was present at every dressing fitting and meeting with vendors.

This team will help to ease your anxiety and realize your dream wedding day. They are so sweet, attentive and professional. Hiring SoireeBliss was one of the single best decisions we made.

Thank you! Nan & Rudy

Sent on 10/13/2008

Jamie · Married on 10/11/2008

Samantha and her crew at soireebliss! were absolutly amazing! Everything ran so smoothly and my family and I were able to relax and have fun at the wedding with out worring about what we needed to do next. Samantha was so helpful during the entire wedding process. If I needed help with anything she always offered her assistance. I don't know what I would have done with out her!

Sent on 11/10/2008

Payton · Married on 10/04/2008

Sam went above and beyond....she came out several days before the wedding to help set things up, she did things that with most other wedding planners it would have cost extra! I had originaly booked Lauren with The Master Plan, but she took our money and we never heard from her again so to say the least we were in a panic. My sister was getting married and was using Sam so we got her information, called her up and arranged to go over information for our wedding, thankfully she was available. Thank God for Sam, if she had not been so gracious to step in and take over we would never have been able to have the wedding of our dreams!

Sent on 10/13/2008
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 08/23/2008

Sam did an absolutely wonderful job on my wedding. My wedding turned out better than I ever dreamed. She is on top of her game and doesn't miss a beat. She goes over and beyond for her brides.

Sent on 09/08/2008

keitha · Married on 07/12/2008

Sam was simple amazing. My day would not have been the same without her. She went above and beyond to make my day how I wanted it. I highly recommend her :o)

Sent on 07/22/2008

Cortney · Married on 07/11/2008

Sam was great! We renewed our wedding vows July 11, 2008. I needed help with everything and she was very responsive to my needs. She helped me find a florist, photographer, shoes, hair, and make up. She also gave great suggestions for my vows. Not mention I waited to last minute to plan everything and she had all the details worked out in less than 2 weeks. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding planner or a renewal of vows planner. :)

Sent on 09/02/2008

Diana · Married on 05/17/2008

Sam was awesome! I honestly do not know what I would have done without her. She was great to work with from the start, great email communication and very accommodating. Very detail-oriented, made sure everything was set up as I wanted, and I didn’t hear about any problems on the day-of. What can I say, simply AWESOME!

Sent on 06/13/2008

Carol · Married on 02/16/2008

I used Samantha’s assistance with my wedding. She had extremely creative ideas and was actively involved in bringing them to life. She has an eye for detail and was very conscientious of my particular wedding’s needs. Samantha was very positive and energetic to interact with and was a huge asset to my wedding day!

Sent on 04/22/2008

Stephanie · Married on 12/29/2007

Our wedding was perfect thanks to Samantha's tireless dedication and creative talent. She displayed a high level of professionalism, created stylish affordable centerpieces and decor within our budget. The event flowed "PERFECTLY".

Sent on 04/18/2008

JAMES · Married on 11/19/2016

We loved working with Allison. She is very kind, prompt, and good at what she does! If we had to go back, we would still choose to work with her. We would definitely recommend her to other couples.

Sent on 01/03/2017

Jessica · Married on 10/01/2016

Allison and Soiréebliss were a dream to work with. My wedding was amazing thanks to Allison, she was so sweet and always willing to do anything for us. She was on time and professional at every meeting and always kept to our vision. She was excellent at communicating with the vendors for us which was so so helpful. I could not have had a better experience on my wedding day thanks to these amazing people. Thank you Allison!!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Callie · Married on 04/12/2014

Samantha and her team were amazing to work with and I could have never done it all without them, especially with the last minute venue change. Allison made the day of more relaxing since she handled everything with the vendors and family so I could just spend time with my friends and get ready for the day. There may be a lot of coordinators out there but Sam and her team really make sure all the details are covered.

Sent on 04/13/2014

Christine · Married on 11/15/2008

Samantha is an amazing coordinator and all-around nice person. We hired her for day-of-services, and she really pulled through. The whole day went smoothly without any hiccups because her and her staff were on top of everything the entire time. Even when the reception had to start late because half the wedding party was stuck in traffic, she communicated perfectly with the vendors and everything went off beautifully. I didn't have to worry about anything the day of the wedding (and anyone who knows me knows I'm a control freak and a worrier). I highly recommend Samantha to anyone looking for a great wedding coordinator.

Sent on 11/29/2008

Allison · Married on 01/09/2010

Samantha was great to work with! She was really helpful with putting together a detailed timeline and helping the wedding run smoothly so that I could relax and enjoy the day. She also offered great suggestions during the planning process. She worked well with our contact with the venue and was fun to meet with. I highly recommend SoireeBliss!

Sent on 01/19/2010

Samantha of Soiree Bliss was a consummate professional. Despite suffering a personal medical crisis just after signing up to help with my daughter's wedding, Samantha always made us feel that she was excited and happy to work on our event. I was especially happy to have her expert guidance with choosing vendors that she had worked with before, and she was very open to using a caterer that we had already selected. The big day went according to plan because Samantha was organized and efficient at letting everyone know what the next step would be. Kudos to Samantha and her staff for making my daughter's wedding a smashing success!

Sent on 11/06/2013

Tiffany · Married on 06/06/2009

4.2

Soireebliss did a great job! The network and contacts were extremely helpful.

Sent on 11/19/2009