Sofia Facials and Waxing Reviews

11 | Scottsdale, AZ

11 Reviews for Sofia Facials and Waxing

Ashley · Married on 05/14/2016

Knowledgable, helpful, wonderful person and professional. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 09/15/2016

Katelyn · Married on 11/14/2015

Kerry is beyond talented at facials and waxing. She helped me find the right products to use on my face, provided many treatments of all types to help get my skin ready, and she helped my acne and scars become very minimal. She is so knowledgeable and helped me through every step of the way. Thanks to Kerry, my skin looked at felt amazing at my wedding and she helped make me feel beautiful inside and out! I highly recommend Kerry for any facial and waxing treatments before/during/and after your wedding.

Sent on 12/05/2015

Emily · Married on 01/07/2012

Amazing results!

Kerry is so sweet and amazing! Years ago, I had a bad facial right before my wedding, and Kerry squeezed me in at the last minute and seriously saved my face for the most important day! Now I am so glad to have her expertise to make my skin look its best all the time. Her collagen induction therapy, microdermabrasion, and nonsurgical facelifts are all incredible.

Sent on 04/10/2019

Sofia Facials and Waxing's reply:

Thank you so much Emily! I think you’re sweet and amazing too. It’s honestly my pleasure. I’m just so happy that I was and am able to help.💕

Tracey · Married on 06/06/2009

Kerry, of Sofia Facials and Waxing, provides very personal, thorough service, and is very patient and listens to your needs. She values her clients very much, and will make you feel so comfortable and relaxed. I got a Brazilian wax from her before my wedding, and she is so gentle and takes plenty of time. I was very happy with the results. Unlike some salons I've been to, where they just rush through the appointment and you leave feeling unfinished, Kerry will ask you to check things over, and it's not "done" until you are satisfied. She is super-conscious about keeping a sanitary space and work methods as well. I won't go to anyone else for this service!

I also consulted Kerry a month or two before my wedding about getting my eyebrows waxed and looking perfect for my big day. She was able to look at my face and tell exactly what needed to be done to achieve the perfect shape for me. She had me grow them out, and we made adjustments in follow-up appointments, until the week of the wedding, my last appointment. She did the final wax, then filled them in with makeup for me, and kept scrutinizing until they were just right. She truly cared and wanted me to look my best on my wedding day, just like a friend. I got more than my money's worth.

Sent on 07/09/2009
  • W

Amy · Married on 05/09/2009

I had such a wonderful time working with Kerry at SOFIA Facials and Waxing. She made me feel so comfortable from the pre-wedding consultation until the big day. She helped me 'find a look' that was perfect me and that would work well in photographs. On my wedding day the facial I received was AMAZING... I actually fell asleep it was so relaxing. Thank you so much for making me look and feel so so so beautiful! I would totally recommend Kerry to all my friends for any of her services!

Sent on 07/10/2009

Ayesha · Married on 03/07/2009

I have been going to Kerry for waxing and facials for over a year now and I cannot say enough good things about her and her services. She is extremely caring and gentle, and always puts me at ease even during Brazilian bikini waxes. Kerry gave me a series of microdermabrasion treatments before my wedding and my skin has never felt or looked better. She offers great packages also. She is also the best Brazilian bikini waxer in the Valley that I have been to. The wax she uses is extremely gentle and so is her demeanor.

Kerry also did my bridal make-up and it was beautiful. Even my mother, who was skeptical of me letting someone else do my makeup, was amazed by how beautiful it was. I highly recommend Kerry for bridal makeup. Her prices are very reasonable and she goes out of her way to make you feel comfortable and relaxed. She even came to my house to do my makeup which was so helpful and saved me so much time. She uses really nice make-up, the best of all different cosmetic lines: bobbi brown foundation, mac eyeshadow, etc.

Kerry also sells wonderful skincare products and is very good at recommending the best products for your skin type. Above all else Kerry is just a warm and caring person and she is a joy to be around. I always look forward to my appointments with her.

Sent on 07/18/2009

Genevieve · Married on 07/16/2008

I started seeing Kerry about 6 months before my destination wedding. I was so happy with the way my skin felt and looked after my first facial that I told my fiance about her. So he started going to her as well!

She knows everything there is to know about skin and what makes skin look good. It was great working with someone so knowledgeable about what affected my skin and how I could make it look better. I also loved her products! My fiance even requested that she get some shaving cream that was also good for his skin and she did!

Kerry is very professional and really cares about her clients. I continue to see her for all of my skin care needs (i.e. facials, products, waxing)! The only person I trust with my VERY sensitive skin is Kerry!

Sent on 07/16/2009

Grace · Married on 06/05/2007

I fist met Kerry about 6 months prior to my wedding. My skin breaks out easily and I was looking for someone to help me getting my skin into better shape and avoid the dreading wedding day pimple. I feel very lucky finding Kerry. She is excelletn at her job but also very caring. I had my wedding in Maui. She actually came in on her day off to give me a facial prior to my trip. Since she was not able to go with me, she gave me the masque she uses for wedding facial to take with me. My skin was in great condition for my wedding. Kerry also does great facial waxing. I had gave up on getting the right shape for my eyebrows until I met her. I have continued to see Kerry on regular basis for facial and eyebrow/ lip waxing since my wedding.

Sent on 07/12/2009

Sharon · Married on 03/31/2007

Soon after I got engaged, I went to consult Kerry at Sofia Facials and Waxing to see how I could prepare for my big day. Kerry spent time carefully reviewing my habits, my skin, and my needs. My skin can be very sensitive, and Sofia Facials and Waxing carries a great line of gentle products. We settled on a package of facials and microdermabrasion. The package was a great deal!

I visited Kerry regularly for 6 months leading up to my wedding. By the time my wedding day rolled around, my skin was honestly glowing. It was the healthiest my skin has ever been! She also did a brazilian and brow and lip wax for me and one of my bridesmaids a few days before.

On the day of the wedding, Kerry even came out to my hotel/wedding location early in the morning. She brought all her materials and gave me one final 4-layer masque special for the wedding. It was a fantastic way for me to get a few minutes of tranquility before all the craziness of the day started. My makeup artist even commented at how soft my skin was and how easy it was to apply all my makeup due to my morning treatment.

It has been 2 years since my wedding and I am still a regular customer. Kerry's professionalism, expertise, and genuine, individualized service for her clients is what keeps me going back.

Sent on 07/10/2009

Leslye · Married on 02/02/2007

Awesome facials, I love Kerry, she is the best and I would never go anywhere else!

Sent on 07/15/2009
  • Mamula

Mamula · Married on 05/29/2010

Great 1st session deal with 20% off! She was super nice and seemed to take a lot of care for what she was doing.

Sent on 06/15/2010