27 Reviews for Social Savvy Invitations & Stationery

Engraving (1)
Laser Cut (1)
Shipping (1)
Thermography (1)

BEAUTIFUL. Jennifer with Social Savvy is so extremely talented and every easy to work with. Everything she touches turns to gold. I received so many compliments from my save the dates, the invites, to all the wedding day stationary and signage. Jennifer's eye for design and her creativity surpass all others. I am such a picky person and she was always so patient with me. I love love love all the items she did for me especially my invites which were breathtaking!! You can't go wrong with Social Savvy!

Profile Picture catrina, 8/5/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Menus, Programs, Save the Dates, Design, Engraving, Consultations, Laser Cut, Printing, Shipping, Thermography

Jennifer did a gorgeous job on our wedding programs in June 2017. We had a Roman Catholic mass in addition to the wedding ceremony, so the program was very long. However, she managed to fit all the information and still make it look very clean. Also, all the design elements were absolutely beautiful. I loved how unique they were. Additionally, Jennifer had excellent attention to detail. On top of that, Jennifer was incredibly easy to work with. We received several compliments on the programs. Thank you Jennifer for the beautiful work you did on our wedding programs!!!

Profile Picture Marilyn, 6/23/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Programs

Jennifer outdid herself with our invitation and all our wedding paper needs. They were so beautiful and reasonably priced. We had tons of compliments on our invitations! She did exactly what we wanted as far as colors and font styles and worked well with us until it was all perfect. Prices were good too.

Profile Picture User7774628, 1+ year ago, 13 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Assembly, Design, Foil-Stamped, Consultations, Printing

Jen was so amazing and creative. She met with us personally with our wedding planner (recommended by Chic Ambiance) for over 2 hours going over past invitations that she had done and totally helped us design the perfect invitation as well as wedding day stationary. They turned out amazing and I loved them. Everything she does is personalized and beautiful. She sent us proofs via email and we were able to adjust things as we wanted and she was very responsive when making these changes.

Profile Picture Laura, 2/4/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Addressing, Assembly, Design, Foil-Stamped

Jennifer is AMAZING! I searched and searched for the perfect wedding invitations but kept arriving at dead ends. Either the price was right but the quality was lacking, or the quality was great but the price was insane. Then I stumbled across Jennifer using Wedding Wire. One look at her website and I was hooked. Out of the hundreds of vendors I'd considered, Jennifer was the only one who offered high quality paper items at a reasonable cost. Plus, she offered that element of personalized consulting that you just don't get when you order from a website or big shop. Jennifer was always happy to meet up in person (multiple times in fact!) in order to make sure that every detail of my order was executed perfectly. The best part is, she doesn't just make invitations! She also makes all paper items like signage, ceremony programs, and cake table banners. If you don't want to sacrifice quality, but you also don't want to break the bank, then Jennifer's the way to go :) I seriously would have been dissatisfied with any other option!

Profile Picture Sarah, 1/18/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I can't say enough wonderful things about Jennifer's work! You won't be sorry if you use Social Savvy for your invitations or other needs. I had so many compliments on my invitations, and she did such an amazing job on those I kept adding things that I wanted her to do as well including my guest seating chart, labels for champagne split favors, an album for my photo booth, table numbers, etc. All of the items she made matched my theme and were exactly what I wanted and were so beautiful! She was very responsive and professional. I would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 2/23/14, 5 Reviews
4.7

Overall Social Savvy did a great job. We were very happy with our invitations and we received a lot of compliments. We saved money by putting them together ourselves, but it took a lot of man power. I also, would recommend the companies calligrapher. She did a great job.

Profile Picture Annie, 10/28/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Love, love, love their invitations. They have a great selection and were very helpful and patient throughout my selection process. I really love the that they are local!

Profile Picture Heather, 4/16/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Social savvy did my save the dates, engagement party invites, and wedding invites and I loved working with them! Jennifer met up with me and she clearly understood my vision and together we came up with the cutest invites possible! If you have a certain theme or certain colors Jennifer will work them into your invite and amaze you. In the future I am sure I will be returning because her work is superb!

Profile Picture mayra, 2/5/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Jennifer from Social Savvy was AMAZING! Jennifer designed our wedding invitaions as well as our reception and ceremony items! Everything was so pretty! All of our family and friends could not stop taking about how beautiful our invitations were! Jennifer is very easy to work with, however, she is a very busy person, due to her running her own business by herself. But her work is GREAT! Also if you book your reception items together with your invitations you can get a better deal on price!

Profile Picture Reneirdre, 9/5/10, 7 Reviews
3.6

We loved our wedding invitations, it matched the colors to my wedding perfectly. It was a little pricey but it was what I wanted. I received many compliments about my invitation.

Profile Picture Keisha, 7/31/10, 4 Reviews
4.2

If money is not a priority in your invitation budget then this is the place for you. The invitations are 100% unique and customizable. I went in with a vision and the business owner/designer (its a one woman show) brought it to life. We met with her and she designed our invitation in the first meeting. One thing we had trouble with is her professionalism. It was hard to get a hold of her and email responses took a bit too long. My husband and i are professionals and we understand the value of emails and the importance of responding immediately so it was a bit irritating when we didnt get our questions answered. The invites were expensive my husband was ok with the cost but i thought it was way too much. The invites however were rare and beautiful.

Profile Picture LILIANA, 4/10/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Thanks to Jennifer, I had the most unique and beautiful invitations! I ended up ordering my bridesmaid luncheon invites, name cards and programs from her as well. People told me they saved everything, because they loved them so much. I am an invitation snob and can wholeheartedly say my invites were the best!

Profile Picture tasha, 1/23/10, 1 Review
4.7

Invitations set the tone for your wedding, it is the 1st impression your guests have of your wedding...so it is why I decided to go to Social Savvy Invitation Studio after scouting many others. Jennifer had nothing but beautiful, well crafted samples to choose from or get ideas from. She offered great service, helpful ideas, and together we came up with an invitation that my guests loved (they told me so!) and epitomized our wedding: simply beautiful! My bridal shower invitations were also done through Social Savvy, we shared with Jennifer our ideas for the invite and she developed a perfect representation of what we were shooting for and in about a week or so! We couldn't be happier with how our invites turned...we highly reccomend Social Savvy! :)

Profile Picture Mayra, 10/17/09, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations

Jeniffer made all my small visions a big reality.
I brought her my ideas and she just made it all happen at a very reasonable price, with the best quality out there. There was not one person who did not comment on the invitations. People did not even want to RSVP because they did not want to send it back.. My favors were super cute, and totally custom made to match my whole theme. Now we are working on custom thanks you cards, they are also completely custom made and just amazing!!!!

I know for a fact that if you have an idea or just a small idea of what you would like youre invitations to look like she will go above an beyond youre expectations!!! :)

Linda

Profile Picture Linda, 10/10/09, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations

Jennifer is a truly talented, professional graphic designer. Jennifer designed my entire wedding stationary needs; from wedding invitations, bridal shower invitations, favors, menu cards, thank you cards, and much more. She worked my small tiny budget and yet delivered amazing work. Everyone in my wedding, from guests, friends, family and vendors complemented her work. . I truly recommend Jennifer to design all you wedding stationary needs. She is amazing!

Profile Picture Yenny, 7/11/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations

I had been looking for invites for months and couldn't find exactly what I wanted. When I found Social Savvy I was completely blown away and had a huge sense of relief. She provides a unique style and helps you create it with your budget too. The invitations received so many great compliment's from all of my guests. She also did my wedding programs, table numbers and name cards. I loved that she Incorporated the same theme throughout the whole wedding. It added style and class. I was very pleased with her work.

Profile Picture Priscilla , 7/11/09, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

good and excellent quality of materials used, very neat and creative! it's definitely worth every penny you spend!

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 6/23/09, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Jennifer at Social Savvy was so helpful and professional. The inviations turned out beautiful and received so many compliments. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. 2 months after getting married its still one of my favorite details in my wedding.

Profile Picture Francine, 6/6/09, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Social Savvy Invitations was great! I got married last week and I am STILL now getting compliments on my invitations. The invitations were beautiful!! We also decided to get table numbers and place cards for the reception and they were just as wonderful. I loved that on my wedding day, everything matched. I can't say enough about how really pretty everything was.

Profile Picture Monica, 3/28/09, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Jennifer listened to our ideas and helped with suggestions and in the end, we got the invitations we had envisioned.

Profile Picture Bill, 3/28/09, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Jennifer at Social Saavy was not only professional and pleasant to work with, but completed our invitations in a timely manner just as we expected. What we didn't expect was that they'd be so unique and GORGEOUS! We received compliments before RSVP's!! If you are looking for invitations to set you apart from the rest, I strongly reccomend Social Saavy!!!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 10/24/08, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Jennifer was very friendly, informative, and full of great and creative ideas. She provided us with high quality invitations at a very affordable price. We highly recommend Social Savvy to any future brdies/grooms!!!

Profile Picture Christina, 9/20/08, 5 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations

Jennifer and social savvy are great! She was quick for response and very creative! She was very easy to work with and very easy and nice to talk to! She presents a kind character that is very inviting.

Profile Picture MELANIE, 8/9/08, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations

Jennifer at Social Savvy Invitation Studio was amazing. I was recently married on August 2, 2008 and used Jennifer for my wedding invitations, favors, menus, programs, seating chart, and place cards. I was extremely pleased with Jennifer's work and professionalism. Aside from her amazing work she made me feel comfortable, which is priceless, in fact, I would describe her as helpful, supportive, and understanding, which are traits that brides value, and I know I did.

As for her work, it was both beautiful and modern, and if the work doesn't speak for
itself the endless compliments did. I was able to custom design and coordinate different elements of the wedding that added a special personalized touch. I especially loved that we created a monogram which we used on almost everything we could.

I highly recommend Jennifer at Social Savvy to any bride or event coordinator. Jennifer's invitations and creative designs offer brides endless options when custom designing invitations, programs, etc. I especially loved that her work was unique and custom made to fit our personality and decor with our wedding scheme/theme.

I am a particular person and like things well done and to high standards; Jennifer exceeded my expectations.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/2/08, 1 Review