Social Graces Events Reviews

78 | Baltimore, MD

78 Reviews for Social Graces Events

• Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 05/11/2019

One of the best decisions we made for our wedding day!

We were on the fence about whether or not we needed to hire a coordinator, but when I talked to Katie I knew we had to work with her. And I am so glad we did!! From the beginning Katie was enthusiastic about my vision for the day and was always very responsive about everything. We chose the month-of coordination package and for that last month she was always on top of everything. It was so helpful and I had no idea how much I would need someone to help with the final push.

On our wedding day, I did not need to worry about a single thing. There was even a small snag with one of our other vendors and she handled everything seamlessly -- none of our guests ever knew about it and I did not need to lift a finger. Our day went so smoothly and everything was set up beautifully. Thank you Katie and Mel!!!

Sent on 06/19/2019

Kira S. · Married on 05/10/2019

Beyond Expectations!

SG was more organized than I could even imagine! They made a wedding guide down to the minute to help the day go smoothly. They were flexible with meeting beforehand and wanted to genuinely be apart of the wedding planning process and the day of!

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 05/04/2019

The best choice we made during wedding planning!

Working with Katie and the Social Graces team was the absolute best choice we made throughout the entire wedding planning process. She helped us through every planning decision down to the smallest details. The SG team was pivotal in making our wedding day the most perfect day ever. We didn't have to worry about a single thing because we knew we were in Katie's very capable hands. Throughout the year-long process she was always super responsive, above and beyond helpful and flexible, and just a fantastic person overall. We recommend Katie and the Social Graces team to anyone and everyone that will listen.

Sent on 05/20/2019

Cait · Married on 04/20/2019

So lucky to have found Kate and the entire team at Social Grace Events!!

I’m not even sure I can put into words how grateful we are to have used Social Grace Events, but here’s goes nothing!

From the moment we reached out to Katie we felt we were in amazing hands. She was SO excited to be a part of our day and we felt like the final piece of this wedding puzzle we were putting together was finally in place.

Our engagement was spent 2,500 miles from where our wedding would take place, but Katie never let us feel far away from the action. Her attention to detail, positive attitude, and willingness to go above and beyond made everything go so smoothly. Not a single detail was overlooked. Katie took our vision and executed it even better than we could have imagined. If you’re unsure that you need a planner, or know you do but aren’t sure who to use, then seriously do yourself a favor and work with Katie and her team at Social Graces. You’ll be so happy and relieved that you did!

Sent on 04/30/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie G. · Married on 01/19/2019

Look No Further!

I have had the pleasure of working with these wonderful ladies on multiple weddings and styled shoots. So organized, poised, and offer such a great luxurious quality. As a bride you just KNOW you're being cared for from the responsiveness to attention to detail. Not to mention, they are both so warm, friendly, and easy going :) TRUST them with your wedding planning for a smooth process!

Sent on 12/10/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole G. · Married on 11/03/2018

Katie was amazing, she ensured that our day went smoothly and everyone was in line. Every issue that popped up she handled right away.

A lot of venues coordinator will only stay till dinner, Katie will stay the entire to make sure everything goes off without a hitch and everything runs smoothly. She will stay even after you are gone to make sure that everything is cleaned up in an organized manner.

Sent on 11/11/2018

Angie · Married on 09/22/2018

Best Wedding Coordinator in the DMV Region!

Katie was the best decision I made about my wedding. Quite frankly, it just would not have gone as smoothly without her. My parents, friends, caterers, vendors - everyone gushed to me about how organized our entire wedding was and how professional Katie was. She's so easy to talk to, and she gives 110%. My wedding was PERFECT - it was exactly how I imagined it in my head and so much more because of the little details that Katie made sure happened. If you're looking for an amazing wedding coordinator, look no further!

Sent on 12/12/2018
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 09/15/2018

Hiring Katie from Social Graces Events was the best wedding decision we could have made. I met Katie and instantly knew I wanted her to plan our wedding. She is kind, easy to talk to, and just gets it! I had an idea of what I wanted the day to look like but needed help making that vision a reality. Katie not only nailed our vision but made our day beyond our wildest dreams. She truly has the kindest heart, is always willing to go above and beyond, and can honestly deal with ANYTHING you throw her way. People told me wedding planning would be so stressful, I can honestly say it was a dream, a lot of fun, and so exciting! We owe that to Katie for sure! If you are questioning hiring a planner, just meet with her, she will blow you away with every detail, and will be planning your dream wedding in no time!

Sent on 10/02/2018
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 07/21/2018

Could not have gotten married without Katie

Yes a million times over to hiring Katie! My subject says it but my wedding could not have happened without Katie by my side. From the first phone call, I knew I wanted to use Katie as my wedding planner. She completely understood my vision and made it a reality. Katie’s organization, responsiveness, understanding, calm demeanor, and friendship was everything! Katie was available through text and email, we had monthly meetings, she came to vendor meetings, took over vendor communication and arrangements and made my wedding a day to remember. It down poured on my wedding day but Katie did not even flinch, she had umbrellas, a back up plan and ran the show perfectly. I cannot say enough great things about her. She honestly made my wedding experience and I feel like a gained a friend out of this :) she is beyond thoughtful and caring and treats her brides like her friends and as if it was her big day! I could go on and on about Katie and can never thank her enough.

Sent on 12/20/2018
  • Bridie

Bridie · Married on 05/27/2018

The most PERFECT day!!

I booked Katie as our wedding planner back in January 2020, before COVID, before capacity restrictions - basically before the world changed. But throughout the past year, she has helped us plan the most perfect day we could have ever imagined. Katie is so responsive, on top of everything, doesn't miss a detail, and cares so much about making the day perfect for her clients. She has the kindest heart and brought all of my wedding dreams to life! I HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend Social Graces for any wedding!!!!

Sent on 05/16/2021

Catherine · Married on 05/26/2018

We loved working with Katie and got so many compliments from other vendors and friends on how professional and calm Katie was! She was able to take control of the situation and keep things on track an organized.

Sent on 06/28/2018

Alexa · Married on 04/21/2018

Y’all, let me tell you about my amazing wedding planner Katie! I am so happy I found Katie a while back on insta, she is probably the sweetest person I’ve ever met! My wedding was a fairytale thanks to her...from calming my nerves, to designing the most helpful detailed timeline, making sure everything ran smoothly the day of, to handling any issues that came along, before and after, to answering any crazy questions I had and reassuring me over and over again...and lastly but certaintly not least, dealing with my crazy bridal party and family! We are so glad we had Katie, we couldn’t have done it without her!!! I will always cherish our big day because of Katie's efforts to make it perfect!

Sent on 05/08/2018
  • W

Will · Married on 04/07/2018

Katie was a life saver the last 30 days leading up to our wedding and on the day of. Even when weather forced a change to the venue 3 days before she was there to help us make sure that our wedding went off without a hitch.

Sent on 04/10/2018

Amy · Married on 04/07/2018

We hired Katie to help us with the final month of planning our wedding, and she was amazing to work with! I am not much of a planner (my now husband will attest to that!), and Katie was so organized and patient even when I was all over the place! She was there to offer pre-wedding advice, suggestions, decor help; the list goes on. She made sure everything was finished and in place and truly brought my vision to life! We had to move our event indoors last minute because of weather, and it didn't even phase Katie, she assured us the day would be perfect no matter what, and it was! The day would not have gone as smoothly and as perfectly as it did without her! Seriously, hire her you will not regret it!

Sent on 04/11/2018

Kerri · Married on 11/03/2017

We loved working with Katie! She took care of everything so that my husband and I could just enjoy our wedding day with no stress. From our first meeting to the day of, we couldn't have been happier with our decision to hire Katie. She set up our ceremony arch and our centerpieces, made sure everyone was where they needed to be when they needed to be, and was attentive without being intrusive. Our entire wedding party mentioned how wonderful Katie was/is. We highly recommend Katie!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Courtney · Married on 08/25/2017

Katie is hands down, the sweetest, most thoughtful and genuine person I have ever met. She took so much time to get to know my hubby and I, and really learn and see the vision for our big day and bring it all to life. She took care of every last detail, even things I hadn't thought of. She even surprised us with hand lettered oyster shells for our guests (our venue was an old Oyster Shucking Factory)! She is a true gem and an absolute joy to work with. I honestly didn't think I needed a planner at first, but once she stepped in, I knew I'd made the best decision to work with her! If you're looking for a wedding planner, look no further. Katie will go above and beyond to make your day absolutely perfect!

Sent on 08/31/2017

Morgan · Married on 08/05/2017

Social Graces Events provided services beyond my expectations. The master mind behind it all, Katie, is everything I would hope for in a coordinator. She was extremely on top of every little detail while being so friendly and poise through every step. Katie was able to take my vision and create something so beautiful I wasn’t sure it was real life! Katie has a an obvious passion and heart for what she does and it is apparent in her hard work and dedication. I am so thankful I was able to work with her for my wedding and HIGHLY recommend her services!

Sent on 09/03/2017

Julianne · Married on 06/24/2017

Katie is the most PERFECT wedding planner I could have ever asked for. She went above and beyond to make our day (and the weeks leading up to the big day) organized and stress free. Her professionalism, organization skills and positive attitude was just unbeatable. The amount of large projects, and small details that Katie helped us with, made the wedding as perfect as it was. She is the type of person that thinks of every last detail, which was amazing because I wouldn't have thought of half of the things she helped us with. She was also so wonderful with our other vendors and kept everyone on a great schedule to make sure everything was seamless. The day of, Katie made sure everything went as planned and it honestly felt like she was in 10 places at once with how much she was doing. Not only helping with the bridal party and family members, but helping vendors set up, making sure our ceremony and reception looked flawless, and also cleaned and packed up our car after the reception was over. I would recommend Katie to anyone who wants a perfect, stress free day!!! Worth every penny, and more!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Danielle · Married on 04/22/2017

From the day we asked Katie to me our wedding planner, she was an absolute gem! She has impeccable attention for detail, is insanely organized and a strong communicator between all the other vendors, our families and bridal parties. She was at the venue setting up before we walked in for hair and make up and was probably the last person out. We could not have imagined a better wedding planner. We thank her for decorating on the day of, capturing photo moments, keeping everyone in line, keeping us on time and being there for us every step of the way!

Sent on 06/05/2017

Alli · Married on 11/19/2016

Katie is simply amazing. Everything from the the walk thru, to coordinating timelines with vendors, to making sure every detail of the day was perfect, Katie surpassed all of our expectations. While I was busy putting together all of the last minute decorations the week before the wedding, Katie took care of coordinating everything with the vendors and making sure our wishes for the wedding day were met. Our wedding would have have been such a smooth, fun, and relaxing day without her. She went above and beyond to put us at ease throughout the entire process. Highly recommended!

Sent on 11/26/2016

Danielle · Married on 10/15/2016

I have known Katie for over 15 years. She does everything with such precision and perfection, so it was no surprise that my wedding day was exactly that- precisely what I dreamed and more perfect than I ever imagined. I never had a chance to worry about anything, because Katie already had it under control and done, she goes above and beyond in every aspect of her life. Our day was absolutely seamless thanks to this beautiful girl and I will not hesitate to recommend her to anyone getting married or hosting a big event !

Sent on 12/21/2016

Casey · Married on 10/08/2016

Katie was an amazing help to our day-of coordinating and much more. While my mind was in a hundred directions, she was always on task, creating new ideas, and helping me finalize many unfinished projects. Her calm demeanor and upbeat personality made for a terrific compliment to hectic wedding planning. We were so blessed to have found her and wish her the best of luck with expanding Social Graces and helping many other couples! Thank you, Katie.

Sent on 12/08/2016

Brittany · Married on 07/03/2016

Katie is your girl! She is incredible at what she does. Throughout the process she made us feel like everything was taken care of and would be exactly how we had hoped it to be on our wedding day, and it was! She is so creative, with ideas and answers for everything. She made our day stress free and everything was absolutely perfect!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Erin · Married on 05/22/2016

We chose Social Graces for 3 reasons:
    1—I love Katie’s style—not only her style in that she has great taste, but her style in how she works with you. I am a very indecisive person and Katie was so great in sending me ideas, helping me figure out my taste without being opinionated. There were times, too, when I sought her expert opinion and she always had great advice. James would agree. Whenever I was giving him updates or trying to make a decision, he would always comment, “Oh wow, was that Katie’s idea?” or “What does Katie think?”
    2—Katie’s personality and demeanor—Katie has such a calm demeanor but is also so fun and full of life. She loves helping people and it’s genuine. Anyone who chooses Katie as their wedding planner will get what I mean very quickly.
    3—Quality--Katie treated our elopement day like it was her own. I am a pretty detail-oriented person myself, and in so many instances, Katie pointed things out to me that I would have never thought to consider. I can’t say enough about how our wedding day would not have been anywhere near as special to us if we didn’t have Katie. Our only regret is not having her there in Paris to see it all come to life!

Sent on 12/30/2016

Theresa · Married on 03/24/2018

Katie/Social Graces was the perfect addition to our vendor team as the day of coordinator. She came along and pulled all of my ideas and plans together, organized them and pulled them together. She also did all of our wedding signs and they turned out so well! I had a hard time relaxing the week/day of the wedding thinking about details, but Katie was so competent and on top of it, that I really didn't have to worry. She was a much-needed and appreciated person to work with on our wedding and we were so thankful! Would definitely recommend her to anyone who needs a DOC or full on wedding planner.

Sent on 06/17/2018