5 Reviews for Social Designs

Social Designs transformed my wedding venue into a dream come true. My husband and I got married in "La Terraza" room at the San Juan Resort & Casino. The coordinator "Gisela" used her creativity and made the room look spectacular. The guests have spoken non stop on how beautiful and magical the room looked and felt. Not only was the decor amazing but the flowers were out of this word. Gisela has a true gift in making very unique center pieces. She knew exactly what I want and just went with it. When I walked into the reception room with my husband we couldn't believe it. Gisela made our wedding look BETTER than anything we could have dreamed of.

Profile Picture Ibis, 3/14/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor

It is a very professional,responsible and very creative company

Profile Picture User4241703, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Social Design are Very professional. They took care of every detail so our family felt stress free. The decoration was so sofisticated and beautiful. I recomended 100%.

Profile Picture User4241709, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Photography

Excellent service and easy coordination!!

Profile Picture Diana, 5/10/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony Music, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Photography, Transportation, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Social Designs was perfect! The goal for our wedding was to show our friends and family the love that my groom and I share, to have a stress-free wedding so ALL could enjoy and for our guests to have the time of their lives at our wedding. Because of Social Designs, all of these things were made possible!!!
I advise you to definitely choose this wedding company for your wedding. There were so many to choose from, and I am so thankful we took a chance on this one. I have to say, we did not have one single thing go wrong for our wedding. It was absolutely perfect! We had compliments from most everyone that attended the wedding that it was simply beautiful. Thank you, Social Designs!!

Profile Picture User4236238, 2+ years ago, 1 Review