5 Reviews for Soaplessly Devoted by The Soap Kitchen

We could not have been happier with our soap favors. They were high quality, reasonably priced and our guests really seemed to love the original idea. They were a pleasure to work with. They made beautiful favors and worked with us to make sure they were perfect. I even received a call to clarify our order, which I really appreciated. Highly recommended!!

Profile Picture Janine, 9/17/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

I love the Soap Kitchen and so did my guests. They thought it was such a clever gift and was something they could actually use. Dali and her Mother were professional and so easy to work with. After placing my order I actually went in and bought a couple other times to purchase personal gifts for friends.
GREAT, GREAT, GREAT!!!!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 9/18/10, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Love the all-natural soaps at the Soap Kitchen. We had Soap Kitchen favors for my sister's baby shower, my bridal shower and an item in my out of town guest's gift bags. They were always a hit! They provide attractive packaging with personalized messages if you wish, cut to size depending on your budget, and the smells of the all-natural soaps are sure to soothe and relax anyone. I would highly recommend working with the Soap Kitchen for any event you wish to have favors for your guests. This gift alternative offers a unique, eco-friendly, personal touch that people will use and enjoy. Join the monthly e-newsletter for special discounts and news of special events and happenings at the Soap Kitchen in Pasadena! The store is a feast for the senses!

Profile Picture Angelina, 5/24/08, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Very high quality soaps in attractive packaging. The shop owner is very easy to work with if you have a certain design in mind or need a quick turnaround. The prices are reasonable for such quality products. Beautiful favors!

Profile Picture Lora, 3/18/07, 6 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

Marvelous company which provided the most unique and wonderful favors. Our guests loved the soaps, and they were a huge hit. Everyone at the wedding was thrilled. And we've been going back to the Soap Kitchen regularly ever since.

Really, there's no better favor imaginable, and the staff is so warm and friendly at Soap Kitchen, you'll love their creativity and their reasonable price!

Profile Picture Hugo, 9/4/05, 1 Review