So Goode 4 You Vegan Bakery Reviews

3 | Baltimore, MD

3 Reviews for So Goode 4 You Vegan Bakery

Natasha · Married on 09/01/2007

So Goode 4 You Vegan Bakery provided us with our wedding cake and all of our 150 non vegan guests were raving about it. Everyone thought the wedding cake was so good we didn't even have a layer leftover to keep. The most popular flavors were chocolate and vanilla with rasberry filling. Nicole and her staff were on time with the early morning delivery and very professional at all stages of the process. She takes her time when discussing your cake options and was very flexible with my changes. I've been to a variety of vegan bakeries and her cakes are by far the best and they remain consistent with the quality of taste.

Sent on 01/08/2008

Danielle · Married on 06/29/2007

It was such a pleasure to find a vegan bakery that could also provide me with the decoration of my choice. The owner was very professional and personable at the same time. I will definately use the services of So Goode For You again for another occassion. Thank you so much Nicole Goode!

Sent on 01/09/2008

Renate · Married on 06/23/2007

Our guests were totally charmed by our cupcake tower. The cupcakes themselves were delicious. Nicole was easy to work with, even inviting us into her home to sample a variety of her unique and tasty flavors. We have only positive things to say about So Goode For You.

Sent on 01/11/2008