So Chaud Studio Reviews

So Chaud Studio 6
So Chaud Studio 7

Jessica · Married on 09/14/2018

Beautiful work!

The staff at So Chaud was so fun to work with and did an amazing job with mine and my bridesmaids' hair. My hair is very difficult to work with and after having multiple trials with other salons, So Chaud was able to get my hair to look exactly how I had envisioned. They were super reliable, affordable and I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for beautiful work and a stress free day. Thank you So Chaud!

Sent on 01/29/2019
    So Chaud Studio 8
    So Chaud Studio 9

Elyssa M · Married on 09/02/2018

So Chaud Studio was wonderful!

So Chaud Studio was wonderful! Melissa was responsive and great to work with. On the day of my wedding, Aubrey, Kari and the whole team were very professional, on time and made everyone feel beautiful. It was an excellent experience working with So Chaud Studio and I am so glad they were a part of my wedding day!

Sent on 01/27/2019
    So Chaud Studio 10
    So Chaud Studio 11
  • Tina

Tina · Married on 07/28/2018

Incredible!

So Chaud Studio helped to make my wedding dreams come true! From my first trial to my big day they made the entire process of find the perfect look SO EASY! They are true professionals in EVERY WAY! I highly recommend them! Aubrey did my makeup and she was amazing!!! She made the vision of my big day a REALITY and I couldn't be more thankful. To this day people are still asking me who did my makeup! The entire staff at So Chaud Studio is talented and professional in every way! If there's anyone to trust on your big day ITS THEM!

Sent on 01/30/2019